Steve Harvey takes an L (along with most of you people)

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My post applies to all
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    **robert downey juniors voice** what do u meannnnnn, u people?

it wouldve been better if the female doing the interview had explained all that but oh well.

you mean *** brandon t. jackson's voice****** my ? . you need to re watch tropic thunder again cause you just ? it all up
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    My post applies to all

at the end of your spiel are you gonna say ? ?is it ok to say dont know yet ?
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    morgan-freeman.jpg
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    morgan-freeman.jpg

very clever ...i..see what ...you ...did there
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    very clever ...i..see what ...you ...did there

Hehe thank you sir
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Evolved, from what...what is the origin. Hydrogen and carbon made life? Ok, well what is hyrdogen? What is carbon?
    OH FOR ? SAKE *facepalm* Why do you not see how you're debunking your own argument?

WHERE DID THE ? YOU CANT EVEN PROVE EXIST COME FROM?

Oh that's right...the human mind as an explanation of that which they can not explain. The ONE ? theory is an invention of Egyptians (research Aman-ra [sic]). Its a fairly new theory in historical terms.

So sorry but the origins of the ? you believe in "one all powerful being" can be directly traced to...*drumroll* HUMAN FOLKLORE AND HUMAN PHILOSOPHY.
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    OH FOR ? SAKE *facepalm* Why do you not see how you're debunking your own argument?

WHERE DID THE ? YOU CANT EVEN PROVE EXIST COME FROM?

Oh that's right...the human mind as an explanation of that which they can not explain. The ONE ? theory is an invention of Egyptians. Its a fairly new theory in historical terms.

So sorry but the origins of the ? you believe in "one all powerful being" can be directly traced to...*drumroll* HUMAN FOLKLORE AND HUMAN PHILOSOPHY.

So you just not gon answer my question, huh? Lol

Im well aware of how you post. Your the little twerp who knows it all and it just PAINS you to deal with (let u tell it) lesser intellectual foes. Got the wrong one, bruh...

Answer the question or ? .
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ether, in its purest form.

9UUZX.png
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So you just not gon answer my question, huh? Lol

Im well aware of how you post. Your the little twerp who knows it all and it just PAINS you to deal with (let u tell it) lesser intellectual foes. Got the wrong one, bruh...

Answer the question or ? .
    LOL and here we go with the insults. Just say, "You've answered every question logically and reasonably but instead of just admit I'm wrong I'm going to insult you in hopes that you wont notice I'm trying to distract away from the fact I look like a ? idiot right now"

I am answering your questions clearly and reasonably. The problem is I have to spend so much time explaining to you why your question is ignorant and baseless.

YOu said IT ALL HAS TO HAVE A BEGINNING and u think the"beginning is ? " well...thats a stupid comment. Because we all know the origins of ? ...THE HUMAN MIND.

So dude just admit you do not have the intellectual capacity to understand complexities of the subject OR if you dont want to do that simply bow out gracefully. Cuz you looking like a butt hurt ? right now :(
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

9UUZX.png

Original...good one.
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL and here we go with the insults. Just say, "You've answered every question logically and reasonably but instead of just admit I'm wrong I'm going to insult you in hopes that you wont notice I'm trying to distract away from the fact I look like a ? idiot right now"

I am answering your questions clearly and reasonably. The problem is I have to spend so much time explaining to you why your question is ignorant and baseless.

YOu said IT ALL HAS TO HAVE A BEGINNING and u think the"beginning is ? " well...thats a stupid comment. Because we all know the origins of ? ...THE HUMAN MIND.

So dude just admit you do not have the intellectual capacity to understand complexities of the subject OR if you dont want to do that simply bow out gracefully. Cuz you looking like a butt hurt ? right now :(

Get more finite than that. Get to the crux

Evolved, from what...what is the origin. Hydrogen and carbon made life? Ok, well what is hyrdogen? What is carbon?

And before you answer, no i dont literally mean what is it...i mean why is it here? Why is hydrogen the most abundant element in the universe? Why do 2 hyrgogen atoms + 1 oxygen atom = water?

All the science in the world can not break down enough for you. You can not get finite enough. Something has to be first.

Do you know what circular cause and consequence is? lol Ill wait for you to google it.

You cant escape it.

How did x get here? From a+ b. Well how did a get here? From z + d. How did z get here?How did x get here? From a+ b. Well how did a get here? From z + d. How did z get here? How did x get here? From a+ b. Well how did a get here? From z + d. How did z get here? How did x get here? From a+ b. Well how did a get here? From z + d. How did z get here?

Response? Someone? Please?!!? Anybody??? lol

I made my statement and 45 mintues of silence followed...
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1000 years ago people didnt understand science so they thought lightning was ZUES throwing thunder bolts from the sky. (We know better because of SCIENCE)

500 years ago people didnt understand science so they thought the sun was ? 's EYE looking down upon them and providing them heat (We know better now because of SCIENCE).

Thousands of years ago the Aztecs/Mayans thought an Eclipse was "the gods" blocking the sun out of anger so they killed virgins to bring it back (We know better now because of SCIENCE)

500 years ago people didnt understand science so they thought the Earth was flat (We know better because of SCIENCE).

In the Middle Ages people didnt understand science and thought a headache was Demon Possession (religion at its best)...(We know better because of SCIENCE)

And yes NOW most people are too stupid to understand science so they think an invisible Goblin in the sky created all things....WE KNOW BETTER NOW BECAUSE OF SCIENCE.

Go read a book and stop asking others for information you can find at a local library (FOR FREE). Please dont take your frustrations with your lack of intellect out on others. Its not my or anyone else fault you believe in magic spells and invisible wizards.
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Get more finite than that. Get to the crux

Evolved, from what...what is the origin.
    Dude your question is stupid. You believe in ? ....what is the origin of ? ? Stumped right?

We all know the origin of OUR LIFE damn watch the video. U want me to repeat some ? when u can just click play and learn for yourself? Intellectually lazy ass.

Nebula + Evolution. We've said it a thousand ? times. LISTEN. U want people not to insult your intelligence but you're making it very difficult.

Now if you want to know all that "well what was before the big bang" let me let u in on a little secret (NOBODY ? KNOWS. And those who say they know are @ Yale & Harvard writing equations tot hat ? as we speak.) Its OK to not know man. What is not OK is to pretend we dont know how WE/HUMANS got here. Cuz we all know that. What is NOT OK is to pretend that the concept of ? isnt purely a human invention. Educated people know better. What is not OK is to think, "JEBUS DID IT" is a sound answer to life's biggest question.

U asking really dumb questions and getting upset as if ppl are just supposed to explain to you in a few post what it takes physicists 350 pages of text to explain to even their counterparts. We can only tell u the jist of it. U keep asking the same stupid questions and then looking at us like we doing something wrong when u cant understand.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *Video should be disregarded b/c it told Steve to stick to comedy at the end. Lost all credibility*

Agreed. ? ain't even funny. Katt Williams, Kevin Hart, and Dave Chappelle >>>>> Steve Harvey
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1000 years ago people didnt understand science so they thought lightning was ZUES throwing thunder bolts from the sky. (We know better because of SCIENCE)

500 years ago people didnt understand science so they thought the sun was ? 's EYE looking down upon them and providing them heat (We know better now because of SCIENCE).

Thousands of years ago the Aztecs/Mayans thought an Eclipse was "the gods" blocking the sun out of anger so they killed virgins to bring it back (We know better now because of SCIENCE)

500 years ago people didnt understand science so they thought the Earth was flat (We know better because of SCIENCE).

In the Middle Ages people didnt understand science and thought a headache was Demon Possession (religion at its best)...(We know better because of SCIENCE)

And yes NOW most people are too stupid to understand science so they think an invisible Goblin in the sky created all things....WE KNOW BETTER NOW BECAUSE OF SCIENCE.

Go read a book and stop asking others for information you can find at a local library (FOR FREE). Please dont take your frustrations with your lack of intellect out on others. Its not my or anyone else fault you believe in magic spells and invisible wizards.

Done. Read it. Again, your taking the 'he doesnt know or wont accept any logic' route.

Tried and tired.

Lets raise the bar here bro. Lets both not assume either is an idiot. Lets have a high brow moment here.

Your are making a premise that EVRYTHING can be explained through science.

I am making a point that at SOME point, there MUST be an origin.

Cause and effect. But what causes the cause?

I specifically mentioned circular cause and consequence.

Im not a rocket science, but i'll go out on a limb and GUESS...i'll GUESS, that my knowledge of this would be enough to let all 13 users browsin this thread know i'm not some schmuck over here. If not, good day.

But they did not stop making books when you started readin em, sir.

Again, circular cause and consequence. Chicken and egg. No one has addressed this.
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    if-you-could-reason-wth-religious-p.jpg

I was looking for a funny picture about religion and this came up.

So true and goes right with this back & fourth between KTULU + Me + this guy.

I honestly dont understand how people can be so brain dead on this ? . But it's because to be religious is to be anti-intellectual. So what do I expect? Once you've suspended logic somebody else being logical is going to do nothing but make your brain hurt and frustrate you.
  • fiat_money
    edited February 2011
    Options

9UUZX.png
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dude your question is stupid. You believe in ? ....what is the origin of ? ? Stumped right?

We all know the origin of OUR LIFE damn watch the video. U want me to repeat some ? when u can just click play and learn for yourself? Intellectually lazy ass.

Nebula + Evolution. We've said it a thousand ? times. LISTEN. U want people not to insult your intelligence but you're making it very difficult.

Now if you want to know all that "well what was before the big bang" let me let u in on a little secret (NOBODY ? KNOWS. And those who say they know are @ Yale & Harvard writing equations tot hat ? as we speak.) Its OK to not know man. What is not OK is to pretend we dont know how WE/HUMANS got here. Cuz we all know that. What is NOT OK is to pretend that the concept of ? isnt purely a human invention. Educated people know better. What is not OK is to think, "JEBUS DID IT" is a sound answer to life's biggest question.

U asking really dumb questions and getting upset as if ppl are just supposed to explain to you in a few post what it takes physicists 350 pages of text to explain to even their counterparts. We can only tell u the jist of it. U keep asking the same stupid questions and then looking at us like we doing something wrong when u cant understand.

Follow me. I believe in ? . I dont know the origin of ? .

You believe in science, the chemicals, etc. What is the origin of the chemicals? What is the force behind the origin of everything? You dont think its ? , ok, well what is it? We in the same boat, you just put your coins in a different ? .

You all denounce faith.

Yet you live off faith everyday. Your 'faith' is in the explananton you choose to believe in. You werent there for any experiments. You dont have a beaker at home testin every chemical premise. You have faith.

U have faith your mother is your mother. You've never done a blood test. U dont remember comin out the ?

But S2, You can do a blood test for that

But do u? Or do u just act on faith?
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your are making a premise that EVRYTHING can be explained through science.
    [SIZE=-1]The word science comes from the Latin "scientia," meaning knowledge.

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]How do we define science? According to Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, the definition of science is "knowledge attained through study or practice," or "knowledge covering general truths of the operation of general laws, esp. as obtained and tested through scientific method [and] concerned with the physical world." [/SIZE]
    Kinda the whole point OF science man. Eventually everything can be explained through science. But once you get the explaination to that one thing there are just abillion more questions where that came from.

Which is why your questions are stupid. Cuz after I tell u what causes the cause............then you're just gonna ask "what causes the cause that causes the cause that causes the cause that caused that cause?"

Basically you have the mind of a four year old playing the "WHY" game to be annoying.

Mommy why's the sky blue?

Because blue light is scattered into the atmosphere dear.

Why?

Because the sun shines different colors of light.

Why?

Because hygrogen and helium power the sun and it gives off different frequencies of light which make up the colors.

WHY?

I mean dude we can go all day. You are looking for an end. You are looking for ME to give you an answer to this ? when SORRY. Only 400 years ago u idiot religious nuts thought the world was flat and it took SCIENCE to say differently.

The crazy ? is. If it wasnt for religious nuts like you explaining everything with, "I HATE TO THINK....SO WE CAN JUST SAY ? DID IT" we'd probably know what caused the cause and be on to answering the question of what caused that cause.

But since people are content with "my imaginary friend jesus did it all" then we are stuck trying to explain SIMPLE ? to people like u :(
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You believe in science, the chemicals, etc. What is the origin of the chemicals?
    Dude, I know what you're saying. For the thousanth time I get where you're coming from.

All chemicals come from the creation of the universe. STAR DUST (which BTW is not REAL DUST). Gravity bonds these things and depending on how they're bonded different chemicals form.

Now your going to ask me...OK so where di the sta dust come from? STARS

Where did the Stars come from? CHemicals? Where did the chemicals come from? STARDUST....

Where did the star dust come from? STARS

They call it the circle of life for a reason. Humans arent the only thngs that evolve...the universe does to.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Cuz after I tell u what causes the cause............then you're just gonna ask "what causes the cause that causes the cause that causes the cause that caused that cause?"

Basically you have the mind of a four year old playing the "WHY" game to be annoying.

lolhad to do it
    fast forward to 7:37 min mark
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kinda the whole point OF science man. Eventually everything can be explained through science. But once you get the explaination to that one thing there are just abillion more questions where that came from.

Which is why your questions are stupid. Cuz after I tell u what causes the cause............then you're just gonna ask "what causes the cause that causes the cause that causes the cause that caused that cause?"

How? How? Lol

At the end of the day, our convo stops here

Its a reason why 16 nggas is browsin, and aint nobody sayin ? Lol

How can eveything..everything...be explained??

How can there be no origin???

Im 'stupid' for askin, yet there are entire college courses based on this premise.

But enjoy sittin on your high horse...i let a man be what he thinks he is.
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Where did gravity come from oh wise one?
    Unno....Magic?
    lolhad to do it
    fast forward to 7:37 min mark
    LOL
  • fiat_money
    edited February 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.