If Kobe Gets his Sixth Ring?

Options

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How about we wait until Kobe retires so we can compare their careers?

Right now we're comparing a retired player to a player who's still considered the best player in the league after 15 years. One player is finished, while the other is still dominating.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL @ this ? not knowing I was computing career averages.....what a ? LMAO
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Another guy wit the teammates excuse yet that same ? excuse dont apply when Mike had granville waiters,artis gilmore and a washed george gervin runnin wit him and got swept out the playoffs by the WORLD CHAMP C's

Or when Mike had ? ass rookie scottie pippen,rookie horace grant and Lost AGAIN to the runner up pistons in the playoffs

Yet kobe lost to the suns and is supposed to get a pat on his back

It's a wrap money

Bruh did you really just compare Scottie ? Pippen and Horace Grant to SMUSH PARKER!?!?

GOAT TROLL

Rofl @ comparing Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm and Brian Cook and Luke Walton (in the toughest West ever) to Pippen and Horace Grant. I'm disgusted right now
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    NO

? said kobe has a better basketball Iq A guy who takes 47 shots in a game and misses 30 of them does not have a high bball Iq

? said kobes a better scorer he is not a better scorer when he dont have the scoring titles or FG %'s Mike had

? said kobe is a better passer and defender yet his career best aint seein mike he never had 250 steals or 100 blocks in a season EVER yet he's a better defender.Mike did BOTH in the same season

Smart players go to the rack and take high % shots thats why mike has field goals like 54,53,51,52 Kobe HAS ZERO over 48 EVER in his career

Ya'll wanna try to make this comparison dont get flustered and frustrated when FACTS shut you down

Numbers dont lie

Bruh math is not your strong suit. I'll break this concept down, highscoring fast games = more points = more possessions= more asts

Not only that but Phil says himself that Kobe is the better playmaker which is ? obvious because Kobe has ran the offense himself for years, Jordan would let Pippen do it.

"I think it's the best that I've ever seen a player of mine play with an overall court game. I'm asking him to do so much, and he's accomplishing it. I never asked Michael to be a playmaker."

Shooting more 3's = Smaller FG%. Jordan's FG is also higher than Reggie's, is Jordan the better shooter?
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They were rookies and the bulls lost in the 2nd round to the pistons and mike won Mvp that year He carried that team and lost to the runner ups yet gets criticized and kobe gets praised for making the playoffs and losing in the 1st round

Smush parker 06 11.5 PPG 3.7 apg,07 11.7 2.8 apg

Pippen in 87-88 7.9 PPG 2.7 apg

Grant in 87-88 7.7 ppg and 5.6 rpg

numbers dont lie kid SMUSH did more than pippen that year and the bulls went farther in a tougher east wit champion teams like the C's and pistons

Not the ? ass suns who won Nothing

You're really comparing Hall Of Famer Scottie Pippen to kicked out the Dleague Smush Parker.

scottie averaged 10,5,and 2 assists in the playoffs as a rookie
    smush averaged 8,3, and 1 assists, then the next year he averaged less than 2 points
    horace grant as a rookie in the playoffs, 10,7,and 1 assist

You on timeout for awhile for this post
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Smush Parker foreal..

dave-chappelle-aids-o.gif
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This ? . Phil didn't coach that season with the bulls. and once again FASTER tempo = MORE points = MORE shots = MORE asts. The avg score of a game in the 80s was like 120pts.
    You still dont address the points made. ONE season invalidates all the others where Jordan did not and Pippen did? Kobe has done it for years and Phil himself said that even at 21 years old he was a better playmaker than Jordan. Since you only attempted to dispute 1 comment out of that I guess that means you concede the others which by your own words mean that you aint seeing me.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lets set the record straight I dont hate kobe he can ball he is very talented

Anybody who can emulate the GOAT and put up some of the performances he has can play ball he will be the 2nd greatest player in history no lower than top 3

He just aint better than mike thats all Im sayin.If you disagree then prove it and I will shut you down

I never talk about off court ? wit kobe neither its always basketball I keep it strictly professional in these debates

lmao thats classic nh
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mjshot2-1.gif

Do this look familiar?

I served this thread wit enough factual ether

Anybody who wants to shut down any kobe groupie just quote my posts

ghostwriting credits for this post lol
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? phil jackson

Numbers>>>>>>Phil jackson

Facts>>>>>>Phil jackson

His opinion aint the end all be all in this debate homie a weirdo he just said last week kobe aint on the same level as mike and you talkin bout some ? from 12 years ago

Co ? sign...like Phil Jackson's opinon matters even in the least, especially when he changes it based on how badly he wants to tweek Kobe. He knows that what he says about Mike and him affects Kobe in the exact way he wants him to. He will call him uncoachable in the media if he thinks Kobe is getting out of pocket, he will call him a better player than Mike if he feels Kobe is feeling demotivated, couple of months down the road he will change it up if he feels Kobe is taking it to easy. His opinion is worthless because it changes depending on his mood.
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mjshot2-1.gif

Do this look familiar?

I served this thread wit enough factual ether

Anybody who wants to shut down any kobe groupie just quote my posts

httkyg.jpg

Foh wit ur trash posts
  • peagle05
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mike-o.gif
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ resorting to straight out of highschool Kobe when I post Jordan getting embarrassed against All star Kobe. lol Jordan started ? wit the mad face lol. SpaceJammers stay desperate.
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Word resorting to kobe blockin 40 year old Mike is no different right?

I saw bob sura throw mike ? at age 40 and you got the nerve to call somebody desperate

No that would be like me posting a gif of Kobe dropping 55 in Jordan's cheese eyes with 42 in one half on Jeffery
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lets set the record straight I dont hate kobe he can ball he is very talented

Anybody who can emulate the GOAT and put up some of the performances he has can play ball he will be the 2nd greatest player in history no lower than top 3

He just aint better than mike thats all Im sayin.
    If you disagree then prove it and I will shut you down

I never talk about off court ? wit kobe neither its always basketball I keep it strictly professional in these debates
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    smh @ this debate still goin. no wonder people hate kobe/laker fans (besides them rings of course)
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It really is a shame Prime Kobe never got to play Prime Jordan...

Edit : hmm....spin off..
  • peagle05
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    It really is a shame Prime Kobe never got to play Prime Jordan...

Edit : hmm....spin off..

that is the LAST thing we need
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not only does Isiah have a winning record against Jordan but so does Kobe. Enjoy.
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Prime Kobe vs Prime Jordan....Their best statistical seasons. Yo, that matchup would've been WWIII

Name Age Year Team G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG

MJ 23 86–87 CHI 82 82 40.0 0.482 0.182 0.857 2.0 3.2 5.2 4.6 2.88 1.52 3.32 2.9 37.1
    KB 27 05-06 LAL 80 80 41.0 0.450 0.347 0.850 0.9 4.4 5.3 4.5 1.8 0.4 3.13 2.91 35.4
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Smush Parker foreal..

dave-chappelle-aids-o.gif

dead .....u a fool. lol
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm not going to get involved in the Kobe vs Jordan thing... I'll just say Kobe will go down as the 2nd greatest Laker, the 2nd greatest 2 guard and a top 10 all-time player.

I'm also not sure why, in a thread, where we're mentioning Kobe, Jordan and Pippen, Smush Parker's name is coming up.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nothing embarrassing about being accused of ? , by a ? , who investigators found three (3) different males sperm/DNA ---not including Kobe's--- freshly deposited into her ? , only a few hours after the time that Kobe had sex with her.

actually...I found it, quite....

Acquitting?

Uh, he paid the ? off....sounds guilty to me mayne

hobe is jordans son......Who else has blatantly patterned his game from another man more.

Im not even a jordan fan, but dude CARRIED his teams and the league. Hobe just got lucky phil didnt retire and he ? the owners daughter.
  • airspeeze23
    airspeeze23 Members Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Kobe is a better defender than Magic and Bird were.....So a 6th ring will put him ahead of Magic as a Laker and ahead of Bird for top 5 or 6 ALL TIME. The jury is still out on that MJ comparison tho, maybe another ring or two might change that tho.