Facebook Attention seekers

Options
iphucq
iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
whassup wit all these ladies takin sooooooooo many pics of themselves putting em on social networking sites like the just happened 2 be wearin the dkny dress with they ass all out......smh @ women being sociopaths

real talk.....theres this chick i met @ walmart 2day and i gotta say she got "it". we was txting and she tells me she friended me on fb ( my name is kinda unique, theres like 4 ? wit my name).

so i get on fb and i see she 1 of them broads with like 2000 friends and when she post a pic like 30 random ? comment......? turned me off, yo.

i saw a post where she put "nobody loves me, nobody wants 2 txt me" like 30 ? comment sendin they #
and she want me 2 take her serious.

(smh @ the wack ? leavin the #'s in the comments too)

Comments

• Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i see this 1 ? on facebook who claim to be sick every day, that ? disgusts me becuae i know she just want the pity attention
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Asha Alexander
    "Cnt help I was raisied around GANGSTAS KILLERS N DRUG DEALERS!! It aint "MY FAULT" ion trust ? !¡! Cnt blame me ? my attitude RUDE Its jus "IN ME" to always act a FOOL!¡! My mama raisied me to b 1 HELLA HOOD CHICK!¡! 1 GANGSTA GUTTA JAZZY ASS BAD ? !¡! The streets taught me da rules of da game HUSTLE HARD, REMAIN LOYAL n NEVA SNITCH!¡!"

another lost for team single mother
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i see this 1 ? on facebook who claim to be sick every day, that ? disgusts me becuae i know she just want the pity attention

fb be making hoes look stupid.......like my homboi gal be postin ? on how she depressed and sad and how peole be treatin her bad........like we dont know u talkin bout ya bf..........i wanna get my DMX voice and be like 'Aye yo ? , talk 2 ya man cuz these cats on fb dont give a flyin....walkin.....runnin.....break dancing...tutu wearin, fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? be simpin in 21st century
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what's her facebook? i wanna friend her.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yolanda Y_____
    IF I CHOOSE TO BE A LESBIAN WOULD YA STILL LOVE ME. . .

smh........
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jus Brittany
    "SO ON TOP ON MY ? ... THEY MAD I GOT HOW I FEEL ON FACEBOOK! I MEAN WRITING IS WHAT I DO! ITS HOW I RELIEVE MY STRESS & PAIN... I CAN TALK ALL DAY 2SOME1 BUT I RATHER WRITE! WHO KNWS... I COULD BE A FAMOUS AUTHOR SELLING AWESOME BOOKS ONEDAY!"

what a L for the single mother team
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    i saw a post where she put "nobody loves me, nobody wants 2 txt me" like 30 ? comment sendin they #

Word. ? be giving out there numbers on comments or putting it in their info section. I would never do that ? . ? dont know how to use the chat feature or send a message. They prolly be hoping some other random chick will see it & call him. SMH
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Word. ? be giving out there numbers on comments or putting it in their info section. I would never do that ? . ? dont know how to use the chat feature or send a message. They prolly be hoping some other random chick will see it & call him. SMH

i be thinkin the same ? ......damn thirsty ? ....i bet they still ask ? 2 hook em up with guls, not realizin females h8 that ?
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this chick just updated it again wit a pic with the caption...............Lonely
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this chick just updated it again wit a pic with the caption...............Lonely

its a reason she is gtfoh...........................
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    whassup wit all these ladies takin sooooooooo many pics of themselves putting em on social networking sites like the just happened 2 be wearin the dkny dress with they ass all out......smh @ women being sociopaths

real talk.....theres this chick i met @ walmart 2day and i gotta say she got "it". we was txting and she tells me she friended me on fb ( my name is kinda unique, theres like 4 ? wit my name).

so i get on fb and i see she 1 of them broads with like 2000 friends and when she post a pic like 30 random ? comment......? turned me off, yo.

Cosign!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    facebook gave a lot of these women the opportunity to air out their bizness. instead of confrontin the person they got a problem wit, they rather go on fb, vent, have folks on their friends list cosign INCLUDING the ? she beefin wit, and they go back & forth arguing and airing each others bizness to the internet...the end

smh @ these hefas
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Word this ? on facebook always putting that she needs some ? as her status,I hope she catch like 4 stds
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Word this ? on facebook always putting that she needs some ? as her status,I hope she catch like 4 stds

LOL These girls be puttin they bizness out there
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    LOL These girls be puttin they bizness out there

Then she says it aint no good ? out here smh ? is dumb
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Then she says it aint no good ? out here smh ? is dumb

Oh she's one of those types huh

Those are the pitiful type of women
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cant forget about them chicks that always put their BBM's, Skype/Oovoo screenames in their status. I've never owned a Blackberry & I dont have a Skype or Oovoo account
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? id post examples for days in this thread but a ? deleted his ? earlier today

but one chick said something like if i die who would come to my funeral

and that Like my status ? ....bananas no ?
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Cant forget about them chicks that always put their BBM's, Skype/Oovoo screenames in their status. I've never owned a Blackberry & I dont have a Skype or Oovoo account

4 reel.....thisty ass hoes and then this same ? just post if she needs a ? who look good, got a nice car, house alll ? things.....she txt me like what up.......imma ? the ? cuz lets face it.......i dont go 2 the gym 2 look @ myself.........but i cant gal her......helll naw
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    4 reel.....thisty ass hoes and then this same ? just post if she needs a ? who look good, got a nice car, house alll ? things.....she txt me like what up.......imma ? the ? cuz lets face it.......i dont go 2 the gym 2 look @ myself.........but i cant gal her......helll naw

why wont u gal her...........im glad u asked...? she prolly a ?
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why wont u gal her...........im glad u asked...? she prolly a ?

? did u just answer ya self lol
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if u love me, comment on this status.
    if you think im a good friend, like this status.
    if you hate me, message me and tell me why .
    if you ever had a crush on me, poke me.
    if your not scared, put this as ur status and see what you get

There's one of them and the chain REPOST statuses:

Most of us have at least 200 friends on facebook, but when it comes to needing a friend to talk to how many will actually be there for you? I can guarantee not even 15 of your facebook friends will like this status. LIKE this status if you will be there for me.. set this as your status and see which friends will be there for you...
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    ? did u just answer ya self lol
    yep.....gotta keep the thread @ the top of 'whats new'....this my 1st thread and i want mofos 2 see it (lmao @ how i sound all dorkey " this my 1st thread")
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol at some of these girls changing the realtionship stauts like three times a week. Like dang can yall have a fight with out letting everyone know about it.