Facebook Attention seekers

Options

Comments

• quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    One chick on my friends list always talking about cutting people out of her life, blah, blah, blah. I'm stronger now than yesterday...blah!
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    One chick on my friends list always talking about cutting people out of her life, blah, blah, blah. I'm stronger now than yesterday...blah!

Lol. I notice how we all from different parts of the country and world, but most women are all the same.
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol. I got u. Some of these girls are so fragile that I had to tell em it was a joke off top cuz they ? around and cut they self. I'm not sayin that I be havin chicks sprung or nuttin like dat, but some girls are just so unstable.

true...i wanna do that ? 2 but if i did i know this 1 chick i mess with now would be disgusted.....then when i reveal i was playin she wouldnt beleive me.......she always think i got kids....smh
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol. I notice how we all from different parts of the country and world, but most women are all the same.

lol.........so true
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have an ex like that...

always talkin about "i'm tired of women passing up good men like me", "i hate having feelings", "i wish i didn't let the good women get away, i'm tired of being used"

blah, blah

and gets 20 likes/comments

shyts hilarious!
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    I have an ex like that...

always talkin about "i'm tired of women passing up good men like me", "i hate having feelings", "i wish i didn't let the good women get away, i'm tired of being used"

blah, blah

and gets 20 likes/comments

shyts hilarious!

?

Me thinks you in a glass house. OFr some reason....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Recently I decided pull a little April fools joke. I posted on my status that I had jus got a phone call and the results were back and now I'm a father. I had gotten like 30 comments in one day on that status among a bunch of inbox messages and text and phone calls. Within 10 minutes of me puttin dat up I get a call from this chick that I aint heard from in like weeks and she's all like congratulations and ? and blah blah and she says so when you goin ta see me. This chick changed her number and didnt even give it to me off top. But now I'm a "father" and ? she wanna see me again. So I set it up for tonight, Ima be gettin some April fools dome up out her. Tomorrow on my status Ima say "gotcha ? !"

Smh, some girls are really ? up tho.

lmmfao @ the bolded. my ? *daps*
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited March 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    lmmfao @ the bolded. my ? *daps*

Lol. Word.

Tomorrow cant come soon enough n/h, ? gettin outta hand. But still hilarious tho.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited March 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    true...i wanna do that ? 2 but if i did i know this 1 chick i mess with now would be disgusted.....then when i reveal i was playin she wouldnt beleive me.......she always think i got kids....smh

We not the norm, smh. Young black dude wit no kids and a job.
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options

women do act like im supposed 2 have kids or 1 on the side......NO.......i just aint all loose with it.......my kids r my $
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    chick with a big ? and is married with kids but is known to cheat on her husband:

*post pic in short shorts with ass cheeks hangin out*

"fellas do i have the body to model?"

im like this nasty ? bucket is triflin

some of her homegirls checked her on her page about postin pics like that while being married and she laughed and said "so he doesnt have a facebook page"

smh at these smuts
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    "Feel so isolated and left out its unreal. Seems like making a completely new group of friends is a good idea.."
    WTF aint nobody do ? to this ?
    'Why am i allergeic to everything? soap, and now boody dust! always sick too :("
    DUST? ? WE ALL ALLERGIC TO DUST

lmao she allergic to soap? that ? must stink then, i woulda commented and violated
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol. Word.

Tomorrow cant come soon enough n/h, ? gettin outta hand. But still hilarious tho.

dawg, u gotta give us the update on that.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aye peep this its two hoes with facebook pages that my ? u used to send ....

both pages do celebrity numbers because both women have above average appeal ....

I sit back and look at all the ? who go head over heals commenting these broads .

all it takes is for one of them to say "who wants to cook me dinner" and boom 37 likes with 40 replies ....
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    aye peep this its two hoes with facebook pages that my ? u used to send ....

both pages do celebrity numbers because both women have above average appeal ....

I sit back and look at all the ? who go head over heals commenting these broads .

all it takes is for one of them to say "who wants to cook me dinner" and boom 37 likes with 40 replies ....

exactly.......i dont know who 2 be mad @ more......the women or the ? who think that they actaully gonna hit
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    whassup wit all these ladies takin sooooooooo many pics of themselves putting em on social networking sites like the just happened 2 be wearin the dkny dress with they ass all out......smh @ women being sociopaths

real talk.....theres this chick i met @ walmart 2day and i gotta say she got "it". we was txting and she tells me she friended me on fb ( my name is kinda unique, theres like 4 ? wit my name).

so i get on fb and i see she 1 of them broads with like 2000 friends and when she post a pic like 30 random ? comment......? turned me off, yo.

i saw a post where she put "nobody loves me, nobody wants 2 txt me" like 30 ? comment sendin they #
    and she want me 2 take her serious.

(smh @ the wack ? leavin the #'s in the comments too)

66 replies, no pics. moved to gns
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Doesnt have FB friends that comment like this......
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    i have some on my page lol

lol... smh
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "? TALKIN BOUT SHOOTING ME IDGAF IM STILL GOIN BE UP THERE ME ND MY ? ITS WHATVR BUT MAKE SURE U ? ME YOU ? AZZ NIIGGAZ.." This young ass loose cannon ? posted this ? he stay ? about some dumb ? smh
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have friend she has like 2000 friends posts her every move on facebook and people actually follow her every move like its breaking news I just don't get it
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I know a grown ass woman (like 39 ? years old) that was trying to get to the 5k friend limit so u would have to like her page (like athletes & music artist) instead of just being a friend. WTF actually knows 5k ppl? I got 650 friends & I dont even know all them mufuckers. She was even adding mufuckers off those ? Farmville games & ? that she hadnt even personally met. SMH
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited March 2011
    Options
    folks want to be facebook "celebrities"
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? be disgusting
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    smh at this ? "Like my status if you think my profile picture is cute"
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    true.....no confidence indeed.....i usually point that ? out cuz its funny

what about thus 1.

im 26 and got NO kids...i stay in shape and i got a pretty ok job........i was popular back in high school but now that i am in shape i get holla'd @ by all the guls i tried 2 holla @ in skool......after they done had a baby, divorced, got fat, or basically fuckked up they lives early.........it was happening so much that i updated my status 2

" whassup with guls in the past wantin 2 holla @ me now 1nce u got a baby, or got fat or divorced.......gtfoh
    "

im thought i woulda lost some friends but no......i shut them hoes THEEEE FAKAP

@ bolded, I gotta make this stat soon, I know a ? gonna burn some souls with this post

real ? post