• iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I bet all these simps got Drake all over their playlist

lol. hahahahaha

so true......

on anotha note twitter IS worse........everybody try 2 be a philosiher or a comedian cuz u only have like 170 characters...... hoes be lookin thirsty sayin ? like

"no longer want him......want his cousin"..........i told the hoe that posted that is all ya ? gotta do is read ya tweets.......people incriminate themselves
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited April 2011
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    one of the many reasons i don't ? with facebook.

every other day my cousin is on there talkin bout she lonley and ain't gotta man. I'm bout to tell her to just put the burner to her head and save FB and the planet from her ?

Also, simping taken to the extreme

21jy89y.jpg

Simps never prosper b

Damm.... ? Recruiting on Facebook!!! - Serious!
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't know if this is an issue among black people, because my understanding is that blacks don't care for pets, but there is an epidemic in the white community of chicks posting pictures of their cats on facebook... ? is getting out of control
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I got a distant cousin that post pictures almost every day. She got about 400 camera phone pictures & one professional photography pictures (& thats one with her & her ? that always dump her monthly smh). Then whenever he leave ol shawty, she try to get on her pro-black powerful female shss like she Delores Tucker or some shss posting status like "ladies stop fighting & taking these dogs back" etc etc. But she be the main one suckering herself back to her ol ? (switching her relationship status from engaged to single to married to engaged weekly), shawty a bopper & she too dumb to see she is
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i hate when somebody post a status or a pic and get all emotional when you say something they dont like.
    like ? you asked the world for their opinion on this pic but since I dont like it "shut up no one asked you".......... smh
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMFAOOOOO...real post righ'chere

drake.jpg
    Ol lame square ass ?
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    drake.jpg
    Ol lame square ass ?

Id like to do this to him
    image.php?u=3024&dateline=1299155520
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Facebook has saved me so much time and grief with some people just by looking at their profile and statuses.

But its like the true purpose for facebook has been long gone. Facebook was a chance to meet people you see on the regular and put a name with a face and see what their interest and hobbies are. But now who have the pseudo-celebrities who have 3000+ friends or you have the people who have their profile on lockdown. You cant even see someone online and strike up a conversation anymore.

Everybody is paranoid now. In which kind of defeats of facebook anyway. I guess it was doomed to be like this eventually. lol
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? were all part of the problem tho..

We? Naw b. I got 12 facebook friends, half are family, the other half are friends. I don't even add ? I meet out to my FB page. I deleted mad people long ago cause I was tired of seeing the simps and bipolar ? on there.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    smh @ people still not knowing that facebook is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to breed and feed narcissistic personalities

Proof....?
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2011
    Options

Well of course they're narcissistic. Who the hell has 3000 plus firends? They want people to worship them.
  • iphucq
    edited April 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    whassup wit all these ladies takin sooooooooo many pics of themselves putting em on social networking sites like the just happened 2 be wearin the dkny dress with they ass all out......smh @ women being sociopaths

real talk.....theres this chick i met @ walmart 2day and i gotta say she got "it". we was txting and she tells me she friended me on fb ( my name is kinda unique, theres like 4 ? wit my name).

so i get on fb and i see she 1 of them broads with like 2000 friends and when she post a pic like 30 random ? comment......? turned me off, yo.

i saw a post where she put "nobody loves me, nobody wants 2 txt me" like 30 ? comment sendin they #
    and she want me 2 take her serious.

(smh @ the wack ? leavin the #'s in the comments too)

man........i h8 the guls on fb that are searchin 4 pity 2............my patna gul is the saddest person in the world..........she is always sad and updating her status 2 reflect it.....then her old friends dont wanna be around her.....so she aint got no friend......she like....whats wrong.........its obvious but she a dumb broad......anyway i come 2 his house 2 chill and she updates ' i wish i had someone to hangout with" i went off after that....i post' "look, nobody gives a ? ...its fb......if life is that bad then ? ya self.......if not suck it up and ?
  • iphucq
    edited April 2011
    Options
    smh @ people still not knowing that facebook is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to breed and feed narcissistic personalities

thanks......4 tryin 2 dead the thread.......we just ventin.........smh @ hatin ass ?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Asha Alexander
    "Cnt help I was raisied around GANGSTAS KILLERS N DRUG DEALERS!! It aint "MY FAULT" ion trust ? !¡! Cnt blame me ? my attitude RUDE Its jus "IN ME" to always act a FOOL!¡! My mama raisied me to b 1 HELLA HOOD CHICK!¡! 1 GANGSTA GUTTA JAZZY ASS BAD ? !¡! The streets taught me da rules of da game HUSTLE HARD, REMAIN LOYAL n NEVA SNITCH!¡!"

another lost for team single mother

dont you mean Asha HELLaHood Alexander
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    whassup wit all these ladies takin sooooooooo many pics of themselves putting em on social networking sites like the just happened 2 be wearin the dkny dress with they ass all out......smh @ women being sociopaths

Some of that is chicks on FB tryin to kick off a modeling career & ? . ? accept friend request from a fine chick they gont even know & that s what it is basically. Just like ppl accepting friend request from ppl they dont know & end up gettin tagged in photo's for discount clothing & shoe stores. I see that ? in my news feed all the time b/c ? was thirsty & accepted a a request from a chick the dont know b/c she looked good.
  • T. Sanford
    edited April 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    dont you mean Asha HELLaHood Alexander

What point she trying to make by typing some words in all caps than the others
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Facebook is ruined. Most of the women are insecure and posts pics like every day an every second just to read a compliment. Myspace was def worst where people are more in competition than anything ( who ever has the most friends is suppose to be the most popular kinda ? ) . Now facebook is starting to be the same way
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    everyone on Facebook is a 'CEO' 'Promoter' or 'Model'...its more annoying than anything else now but its a hell of a time killer
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited April 2011
    Options
    facebook is just real life on a computer lol
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    facebook is just real life on a computer lol

naw ?

these avg facebook hoes can't get 3000 friends in real life cause the simps would b 2 ashamed 2 say what they say on fb in real life without getting clowned
  • T. Sanford
    edited April 2011
    Options
    naw ?

these avg facebook hoes can't get 3000 friends in real life cause the simps would b 2 ashamed 2 say what they say on fb in real life without getting clowned

that shss be funny when they do all that simping like commenting in every picture she load & yet still dont get her number

& why peeps be posting what they did that day or what they about to do from sun up to sun down (example: go to work then 2nd, later go pick my child up from daycare, 3rd go to the mall & pick out something for the club on the weekends, 4th go home & cook then start over again)
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

its been ETHER in the making......
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i don't have a facebook, sometimes i wonder if i'm missing out. i guess not tho.

dont feel bad, i let a phone call or someone who has FB show me what im missing......
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    that shss be funny when they do all that simping like commenting in every picture she load & yet still dont get her number

yeah cause most simps refuse to get it through their heads that all the avg,above avg and dimes only use facebook for compliments

while only the busted,fat or burnin hoes use facebook for hooking up
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *shrugs*
    I created a facebook account just to say I have one, but I never really use it. I have a couple friends and family members on there, but I can't see being on that ? 24-7 like some people. smh @ people not having a life outside of their computer.