most women are attention ? .
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just found on my feed:

Thongs or Boyshorts? A: Boy shorts!

Needs some company...

jus because u lost ur virginity doesnt mean u have to go around throwin ur CAT at everybody. lol

dont nobody owe me ? , but damn it wuld be nice to get help sumtimes .

Itss boutaa be SUMMER lOl df i look likee bein cuffed up ? ? the ? im doin ME :) sooo NOT ready to commit cuss most likely ima CHEAT haahaa rt doee :)

SMH
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I hate when boppers take pictures every day & post them & usually it be in the bathroom. then afterwards, coming to the rescue be her march of ? displaying an act of overly thirsting on her comments like "damn ma, get with me" "hit me up (phone number)" "damn u sexy, can I join". ? game be weaker Cleveland Cavs when they hit her comment box up. & usually they always fail to get her numbers, ? need to exit the planet
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I hate when boppers take pictures every day & post them & usually it be in the bathroom. then afterwards, coming to the rescue be her march of ? displaying an act of overly thirsting on her comments like "damn ma, get with me" "hit me up (phone number)" "damn u sexy, can I join". ? game be weaker Cleveland Cavs when they hit her comment box up. & usually they always fail to get her numbers, ? need to exit the planet

Lol. Absurd....
  • airspeeze23
    airspeeze23 Members Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yo how this one chick I went to hs wit takes ? pictures of flowers/chocolates she sends to herself and posts "my secret admirer strikes again"...? GTFOH!!! all ur siblings (including lil sisters) are in relationships and 90% of the team u rolled w in high school either married or had babies....this chick is ? ridiculous!
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yo how this one chick I went to hs wit takes ? pictures of flowers/chocolates she sends to herself and posts "my secret admirer strikes again"...? GTFOH!!! all ur siblings (including lil sisters) are in relationships and 90% of the team u rolled w in high school either married or had babies....this chick is ? ridiculous!

LMAO! I got a few chicks that do that corny ? around Valentines Day. Don't nobody give a damn about seeing your dollar tree teddy bear and your box of candy/flowers. It's like they tryna prove to FB that they're desirable.
  • airspeeze23
    airspeeze23 Members Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Word...? never fails B...shorty does this ? weekly no lie.
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol. I notice how we all from different parts of the country and world, but most women are all the same.
    most women are attention ? .
    Pretty much. And I hate those thirsty dudes commenting/liking every status update that these birds post up.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hendrix wrote: »
    Pretty much. And I hate those thirsty dudes commenting/liking every status update that these birds post up.

them thirsty ? are who turn them broads into celebrities in their own minds ....
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    straight from my newsfeed smh:

Ugh I'm in so much pain n I wish I had a boo to just hold me. :-(
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    chick just posted:

"in the mood for some ? sex! :) just thought id let y'all know!" - an hour ago

"i ? hate people that don't know how mind their own ? business. if something ain't got ? to do with u then you need to learn how to shut the ? up." - 30 min ago.

smh...I swear this ? is beyond confused..
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited April 2011
    Options
    women go through their attention ? stage early. 18-25 years old. once they are done tryna get all the compliments they can, u can take them seriously.
  • ChiKia
    ChiKia Members Posts: 359
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this thread funny as hell.
    just updated my fb to : Just got arrested. Thanks cops....
    LMAO silly ? , but so what damnit. It's April Fools in this ? .
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Recently I decided pull a little April fools joke. I posted on my status that I had jus got a phone call and the results were back and now I'm a father. I had gotten like 30 comments in one day on that status among a bunch of inbox messages and text and phone calls. Within 10 minutes of me puttin dat up I get a call from this chick that I aint heard from in like weeks and she's all like congratulations and ? and blah blah and she says so when you goin ta see me. This chick changed her number and didnt even give it to me off top. But now I'm a "father" and ? she wanna see me again. So I set it up for tonight, Ima be gettin some April fools dome up out her. Tomorrow on my status Ima say "gotcha ? !"

Smh, some girls are really ? up tho.

Folk.......... I seriously LOL'd hard as hell @ the bolded! I hope that ? pop/popped off 4 ya cuh.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    one of the many reasons i don't ? with facebook.

every other day my cousin is on there talkin bout she lonley and ain't gotta man. I'm bout to tell her to just put the burner to her head and save FB and the planet from her ?

Also, simping taken to the extreme

21jy89y.jpg

Simps never prosper b
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? like that is why I'm constantly deleting people from my facebook...my friend list has shrunk so much it's barely any people on it and I'm much less annoyed now
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just had a chick put her status as "I must be ugly". U know the simp brigade was all over it...SMH!!!
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Just had a chick put her status as "I must be ugly". U know the simp brigade was all over it...SMH!!!

I bet all these simps got Drake all over their playlist
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Real ? this was the only reason i had my facebook. To talk ? to most of the females doing this type of ? and to make fun of the thirsty ass ? . ? got boring so i got rid of my ? .
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »

every other day my cousin is on there talkin bout she lonley and ain't gotta man. I'm bout to tell her to just put the burner to her head and save FB and the planet from her ?

21jy89y.jpg

Simps never prosper b

Lmao ? can't spell for ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    some hoes just cant be comfortable on they own smh
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

21jy89y.jpg

Simps never prosper b

smh if that was my bro or cousin id slap him for that stupid ? .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

21jy89y.jpg

Simps never prosper b

All those words in that comment and dude aint talkin bout ? .
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol, once facebook turns in2 myspace after this summer it's going to be a thread just like this about twitter next year.
    I feel like Twitter is worse. Its basically just Facebook with only status updates. I made a Twitter last year and all the Tweets from girls involved them looking for attention/validation or talking about dumb stuff. I deleted that ? after 3 days.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options

21jy89y.jpg

Simps never prosper b

i made this ? my facebook picture