Facebook Attention seekers

Options

Comments

• iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    lol at some of these girls changing the realtionship stauts like three times a week. Like dang can yall have a fight with out letting everyone know about it.

true.......worse is when a ? does that
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That's why I shut FB down to much fuckery on there. And I hate when you see a old friend or meet a check they ask "You got FaceBook" ? no, just give me your number or keep it moving.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ye i hate that ? .. i find a bad ? on fb or she find me.. then she dont tell a ? ? ... all she do is post updates n ? .. so i im her to see where her head ast.. she dont answer.. i inbox her.. she dont answer..if she do she says she dont really got time for fb.. but yet, she stay updating her statuses.... and the most annoynig statuses.. i unfriend them afterwards
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fb destroys lives
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? I got over 1,000 friends and it gets annoying as ? when you see those drama starting females flip floppin like they Bi-Polar and ?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I hate when fake ass people who never did dirt be saying

"if you see me in a cop car what would you think"
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    once I realized that I have no interest in talking to 90% of the people on my friends list I stopped loggin on

I swear that ? is like digital high school for real

mofos be trackin a ? down through this friend through that friend

naw muddafuckas don't find me
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    chicks do that to expose the thirst buckets. I had a chick that was like that and while ? was liking and simping via FB i was folding her ass up and gettin bopped off. she asked me why i dont comment on her ? . my answer " u get enough attention from ? I'm good." women just crave attention thats all.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    chicks do that to expose the thirst buckets. I had a chick that was like that and while ? was liking and simping via FB i was folding her ass up and gettin bopped off. she asked me why i dont comment on her ? . my answer " u get enough attention form ? I'm good." women just crave attention thats all.

cosign ?
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    chicks do that to expose the thirst buckets. I had a chick that was like that and while ? was liking and simping via FB i was folding her ass up and gettin bopped off. she asked me why i dont comment on her ? . my answer " u get enough attention form ? I'm good." women just crave attention thats all.

so do ? .
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so do ? .
    i have some on my page lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    once I realized that I have no interest in talking to 90% of the people on my friends list I stopped loggin on

I swear that ? is like digital high school for real

mofos be trackin a ? down through this friend through that friend

naw muddafuckas don't find me

this ? here. I've been hidden for 20 yrs for a reason, we were alright back then but life moved on and so did I
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    delete your page then, like i did
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    why wont u gal her...........im glad u asked...? she prolly a ?

Dis ? here. lol. Postin in third person. I feel u tho, its like they got no true confidence. They self confidence is decided by others. They put up sexual statuses and pics but they get mad when ? come up to em talkin about lettin em ? . I'm jus like ? you need a father or a big brother or uncle or somthen.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "Feel so isolated and left out its unreal. Seems like making a completely new group of friends is a good idea.."
    WTF aint nobody do ? to this ?
    'Why am i allergeic to everything? soap, and now boody dust! always sick too :("
    DUST? ? WE ALL ALLERGIC TO DUST
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    when Skynet is operational and the man vs. machine armageddon begins

all of you will be tracked down by the machines thru your FB accounts:(

that's what a wise crackhead told me one day at 7-11
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dis ? here. lol. Postin in third person. I feel u tho, its like they got no true confidence. They self confidence is decided by others. They put up sexual statuses and pics but they get mad when ? come up to em talkin about lettin em ? . I'm jus like ? you need a father or a big brother or uncle or somthen.

true.....no confidence indeed.....i usually point that ? out cuz its funny

what about thus 1.

im 26 and got NO kids...i stay in shape and i got a pretty ok job........i was popular back in high school but now that i am in shape i get holla'd @ by all the guls i tried 2 holla @ in skool......after they done had a baby, divorced, got fat, or basically fuckked up they lives early.........it was happening so much that i updated my status 2

" whassup with guls in the past wantin 2 holla @ me now 1nce u got a baby, or got fat or divorced.......gtfoh"

im thought i woulda lost some friends but no......i shut them hoes THEEEE FAKAP
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    when Skynet is operational and the man vs. machine armageddon begins

all of you will be tracked down by the machines thru your FB accounts:(

that's what a wise crackhead told me one day at 7-11

its true though.....fb knows everybody u know...mofos be taggin peeps in photos and it suggest folks u know......
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    true.....no confidence indeed.....i usually point that ? out cuz its funny

what about thus 1.

im 26 and got NO kids...i stay in shape and i got a pretty ok job........i was popular back in high school but now that i am in shape i get holla'd @ by all the guls i tried 2 holla @ in skool......after they done had a baby, divorced, got fat, or basically fuckked up they lives early.........it was happening so much that i updated my status 2

" whassup with guls in the past wantin 2 holla @ me now 1nce u got a baby, or got fat or divorced.......gtfoh"

im thought i woulda lost some friends but no......i shut them hoes THEEEE FAKAP

I cant front, I do that ? sometimes LOL. I say some ? that women know are true but dont wanna admit and them hoes be going in on my status. They're still on my friends list afterwards though.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "Yea so I'm just gonna go ahead and ? myself now , see you guys on the other side" the reason why he said that is cuz he was bored and his mom wouldn't let him go out smfh
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    I cant front, I do that ? sometimes LOL. I say some ? that women know are true but dont wanna admit and them hoes be going in on my status. They're still on my friends list afterwards though.

i love it.......that ? be funny........but i want them 2 know that i see it......i am not a rest havan 4 hoes........why would i want u now........nobody in my position wants ya ass......better get another ? wit 3 kids so yall can be the brady bunch
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Recently I decided pull a little April fools joke. I posted on my status that I had jus got a phone call and the results were back and now I'm a father. I had gotten like 30 comments in one day on that status among a bunch of inbox messages and text and phone calls. Within 10 minutes of me puttin dat up I get a call from this chick that I aint heard from in like weeks and she's all like congratulations and ? and blah blah and she says so when you goin ta see me. This chick changed her number and didnt even give it to me off top. But now I'm a "father" and ? she wanna see me again. So I set it up for tonight, Ima be gettin some April fools dome up out her. Tomorrow on my status Ima say "gotcha ? !"

Smh, some girls are really ? up tho.
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    recently i decided pull a little april fools joke. I posted on my status that i had jus got a phone call and the results were back and now i'm a father. I had gotten like 30 comments in one day on that status among a bunch of inbox messages and text and phone calls. Within 10 minutes of me puttin dat up i get a call from this chick that i aint heard from in like weeks and she's all like congratulations and ? and blah blah and she says so when you goin ta see me. This chick changed her number and didnt even give it to me off top. But now i'm a "father" and ? she wanna see me again. So i set it up for tonight, ima be gettin some april fools dome up out her. Tomorrow on my status ima say "gotcha ? !"

smh, some girls are really ? up tho.

greatest post on this thread.........keep me updated
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Gotcha ? ...the phrase that stays funny
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited March 2011
    Options
    greatest post on this thread.........keep me updated

Lol. I got u. Some of these girls are so fragile that I had to tell em it was a joke off top cuz they ? around and cut they self. I'm not sayin that I be havin chicks sprung or nuttin like dat, but some girls are just so unstable.