If you had 2 delete 1 of the following artists from hiphop history who would it be?

Options

Comments

• Jr523
    Jr523 Members Posts: 829 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    no you ? idiot, why are you so hung up on that? did i hurt your feeling when i said that I DON'T LIKE YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER?
    did it apply to you when i said "man-crush"? obviously since you took issue with it.

Hmm... any other stupid ? questions?
    No?
    then shut the ? up talking to me.

? I talk to whoever I want. You obviously have the hurt feelings.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i don't cling to these artist, i don't place them in the same light as i do older R&B artist, rappers are not that important to me.
    and plus, music doesn't make my world go round.

I came here to answer a questionposted by the ts.
    Not have a meaningless argument or conversation about why, ifeel the way i do.

I said all i had to say when i posted my choice. i don't know why the hell people care. if you don't agree move the hell on. you gonna argue with someone, who was dislikes another persons music? it's pointless. neither will come to a compromise.

I am certainly not here to argue either. And whether it's Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae, House, Jazz or blues, I too don't cling to any artist. Some of us (I assume including yourself) have normal functioning family lives. However, a good discussion is, something I don't mind having especially when having a slow day at work. So, if, by chance someone makes a statement I agree with or disagree with I'll indulge. And sometimes my opinions and viewpoints can be swayed when having a progressive discussion.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    it's my ? damn opinion fool
    you really want to tell me how the ? i should think?
    you paying my bills?
    you buying my cd's?
    then who the ? are you to tell me how i should feel about this or that rapper?
    it's an opinion, guy. get over it.

like Jay said, what i eat don't make you ? , right?

If you would have read the opening post...it says
    > WHY? <
  • Jr523
    edited April 2011
    Options
    it's my ? damn opinion fool
    you really want to tell me how the ? i should think?
    you paying my bills?
    you buying my cd's?
    then who the ? are you to tell me how i should feel about this or that rapper?
    it's an opinion, guy. get over it.

like Jay said, what i eat don't make you ? , right?

So u have an opinion on a MESSAGE BOARD and u expect it not to be argued?? Go back to the Donkey.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the jamel wrote: »
    oh...oh... Yeah well, i'm rubber and you're glue.

Foh you damn idiot.

Next!!!

this ? made me die!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    without "Listing" to their work ???

it's "listening" !
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Jr523
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why does it have to be argued? why can't you just ask me why i feel the way i do versus lambasting an opinion.

You discuss opinions, you dont argue them.

I never refuted ur opinion. You said fans of Jay and Nas had man-crushes on them. I asked u did u have the same feelings for Big and Pac.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Everybody knows you never go full JR523.
  • Kwan Dai
    edited April 2011
    Options
    my post was short and too the point. I can understand a conversation. But getting defensive and exhibiting fan-boy like behavior, just cause I don't like who you like, is a good way to get cussed out, you know?

Who the hell are they to tall me how I should feel about a rapper?
    My thoughts, my like and dislikes should not affect them in such a way.

Perhaps but damn ? ? This is a message board and some folks don't mind reading a few extra lines that contain some why's how's and when's. I mean if, you are inclined to respond with a good ole cussing out, drop some why's, how's and when's (if asked). I would think they both cost the same time and energy.

You're right. No one can tell you how to feel. But you can also choose not to tell others how you feel. That would immediately stop all communications.

I think you are giving yourself to much credit. Your likes and dislikes aren't moving folks as much as you may think. Most if not all are simply doing what most do in discussion forums. Discuss.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • bankrupt baller
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I choose big so pac would of never had to let him sleep on the couch and beg a ? to let him sleep in the house.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i have no problem answering why, but you coulda left out all that other ? .
    i would have happily listed my reason. nut instead you chose to get on the defensive. OVER A ? RAPPER?!?!?
    who does that?

The whole point of this thread is to debate. If everybody came in here, voted and left. ? would be pointless
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Jr523
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Everybody knows you never go full JR523.

What does that mean?
    The whole point of this thread is to debate. If everybody came in here, voted and left. ? would be pointless

This ? want everybody to agree with each other.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Kwan Dai
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i feel you, nh, but lets be real here for a second.

Dro asked for a why, i gave a why. i feel they are carbon copies. they both utilize their predecessor's lyrics, CONSTATLY. so why listen to the clone when i can listen to the original?
    that was my opinion. i stand by it. i don't expect people to agree with it, but i also don't expect to have to argue about my opinion.

discussing is fine, but when cat's want to get territorial about a rapper, that's when i decide to let them know how silly they are being.

That's what's up. So, explain how Pac is Nas's predecessor? We agree on Big and Jay.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    From an artistic standpoint I would say Jay-Z could be deleted. All the other artist listed brought something different to the game where Jigga just piggybacked off what Biggie did.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So did Suge have it right when he HIMSELF started getting "all in the magazines" and "all in the interviews" trying to be a superstar in his own right instead of a behind the scenes executive?

Yes, Suge was "all in the magazine/interviews", but I haven't seen this ? actually call himself an artist, get some ? to write a half ass verse && headline a group. Suge wasn't spinning and flipping in the videos either. Diddy ? Money? Come the ? on dude.
    Sit there behind your computer screen and tell me with a straight face that Biggie's success alone outweighs everything else that Diddy has ever done with anyone else. Biggie died over a decade ago and Diddy is still well on his way to becoming a Billionaire. That's not a testament to how huge of a cash cow Biggie was, but to Diddy's TALENT as a businessman and promoter. You don't have to like him for it, and you don't even have to respect him... if you don't value or appreciate business savvy.

I never slighted his business savvy. dude is a ? genius and he's getting paper, no questions about it. But is Biggie not the real reason why Diddy has a career as an entertainer? THAT'S the ? that ? me off about him. Not his business "savvy," not his record label, its the fact that he always manages to outshine his own artists. And the fact that he took Big's death and propelled his own career with it...played the "grieving best friend" role, gave us that ? video with him falling off of the bike and dancing and crying and ? in the sand, and he hasn't left the public eye as an ARTIST since.
    And by the way, Diddy is a helluva producer and that's something you can't deny him. Look at American Gangster.

diddy's production leaves much to be desired. he has ASSOCIATE producer credit on that album, not executive producer credit. which basically means him and A BUNCH OF OTHER ? helped put that album together, not just diddy. don't make this ? out like he's jay dee or somebody.