Teflon Don vs It Was Written

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dumb thread. DreTox drop those nudes or ? ...............

this...................
  • Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by Elzo69Reloaded
    this...................
    I X_____________ this movement
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I respect Nas but i honestly find his albums real boring to listen to and can't bump a Nas album with out skpping some tracks
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I respect Nas but i honestly find his albums real boring to listen to and can't bump a Nas album with out skpping some tracks

good good but about those nudes..................................................
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Word Play Rick Ross>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas

Writting and performing Hook's/Chroruse Rick Ross>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas

Ear for electing Singers to feature on the song and perform the Chrorus Rick Ross>>>>>>>>>>>Nas

Beat selection Rick Ross>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas (by a million miles lol)

Cadence Rick Ross>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas

Rhyme Schemes Rick Ross>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas
    Flow Rick Ross>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas

Lyrically Illmatic>>>>>>>>Any Ross Album

Musically, replay value wise, Artistically,entertainment wise and Song for Song Port Of Miami, Trilla, Deeper Than Rap, Teflon Don>>>>>>>>>>Any Nas album

nas lyrically would tear a new hole through ross rhyme scheme wise post a verse from ross that displaying his one of his best rhyme schemes and i can easily find a nas verse that is better.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    juelz21 wrote: »
    nas lyrically would tear a new hole through ross rhyme scheme wise post a verse from ross that displaying his one of his best rhyme schemes and i can easily find a nas verse that is better.

I prefer 'Push It' over most Nas song's
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

The vote has spoken so shut the ? up or go listen to whack ass Rick Ross albums.
  • Presteezh
    edited April 2011
    Options

Nudes.............
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    The vote has spoken so shut the ? up or go listen to whack ass Rick Ross albums.

But on the Internet blogs i would expect that vote

In the real world you rarley see people bump Nas Music and most in the real world enjoy Ross Music over Nas
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited April 2011
    Options

In the real world you rarley see people bump Nas Music and most in the real world enjoy Ross Music over Nas

nudes...........................................
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

the message >> any rick ross song
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Just stop....please........move on.

If you think Rick Ross better than Nas then that's fine with you and that's your opinion but ain't no ? way Rick Ross better than Nas.

Illmatic

It Was Written

I Am

Nastardamus

The Lost Tape

Stillmatic

? 's Son

Street's Disciple

Hip-Hop Is Dead

Untitled

vs

Port of Miami

Trilla

Deeper Than Rap

Teflon Don

Rick Ross albums sound all the same ? and rap about the same ? , I couoldn't tell different with his songs. GET THE ? OUT OF HERE

I am starting to think you're a damn troll or just have bad taste in music...

I am done talking....YOU"RE FULL OF ? !
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

LOL @ "In the real world". What world do you live in? NaS has sold way more records than Ross. Therefor more people have brought or listen to Nas's music than Ross. NaS has 7 Platinum albums. How many does Ross have? Zero?. It's not just about sales but the fact is even NaS who isn't that Big of a commercialize emcee compared to his counterparts and he managed to sell a lot of units so people are always checkin for a NaS album.

Sure NaS today is probably a Gold artist like Ross but the fact is he has had several of Platinum and Multi-platinum albums. Therefor the real world been checkin for NaS for almost 20 years. Ross last album "Deeper than Rap" didn't even go Gold which means his fanbase has dropped already. It's doubtful Ross will ever go Platinum unless "Port of Miami" gets there. "It Was Written" outsold Ross's career. NaS is at a point in his career that his music is Timeless and gets bumped. Let's see if in 2026 people are bumping "Telfon Don" like people are bumping "It Was Written" some 15 years after it's release. I mean the poll is damn near unanimous.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i wonda y da bias ? reason modz aint lock this thread yet?? i guess since this thread is a h8 ross thread da bias reason modz is gonna leave it open smh lol cuz u cant compare these 2 albumz 2gether
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    everybody hating on ross so sad
  • Presteezh
    edited April 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    everybody hating on ross so sad

I actually don't see much hate on Ross, Everyone respects his music and his current standing in Hiphop... The hating comes in when you compare IWW to TD as a valid comparison.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    not this ? again......
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Presteezh wrote: »
    I actually don't see much hate on Ross, Everyone respects his music and his current standing in Hiphop... The hating comes in when you compare any SOUTHERN ALBUM TO AN EASTCOAST ALBUM as a valid comparison.

cosignature
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    I like Ross but IWW is better anything he ever will put out.

Views like this are the reason why you cant have any real debate on this forum. Anything made in the 90s is considered universal classics(especially from the eastcoast). Alotta ppl would say they like Teflon Don over IWW, believe it or not, not everybody ? with NY music.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Views like this are the reason why you cant have any real debate on this forum. Anything made in the 90s is considered universal classics(especially from the eastcoast). Alotta ppl would say they like Teflon Don over IWW, believe it or not, not everybody ? with NY music.

Agreed outside this message board and Internet blogs in the real world Nas Music gets very little play
  • Presteezh
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Agreed outside this message board and Internet blogs in the real world Nas Music gets very little play

Rewind to 96 when IWW was out and state that again.... this argument holds no water....
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2011
    Options
    On the real though these two album are not even really comparable. There was no BMF on IWW, and there was no I Gave You power on TD. All this really comes down to is which album you LIKE the most. I prefer TD(Out of all Nas albums IWW is the one I revisit the least). I will point out however that Rozay beat Nas on USUAL SUSPECTS and that's really where my respect for him as an emcee stems from
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Forreal people who post on internet forums and use social networking sites don't live in the real world.
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Shadyteam sit down somewhere. My post didn't mention any of that ? you just cosigned