Carmelo>>>Lebron

Options

Comments

• makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Denver is a problem keep telling people.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That last foul by Nene was bs.. Nene is prone to foul out anyway but that wasnt much of a foul.. and the spinmove by Melo was a great move.. yah brons post game face will be .gif in a few hours i bet

There was way more contact on that carmello spin move hell nene got out of the way to avoid getting the foul called on him
  • txboi_09
    edited February 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Kinda like when Lebron got fouled on the three and they didn't call it.

No not really that would have been some ? foul too if they would of called that. Dude got every call when he was driving in which shows how much of an idiot he is cause he stopped doing it and settled for threes
  • makaveli4ever
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The refs def blew some calls tonight. I didnt think the three where lebron went up was a foul though. Ticky tack.
  • txboi_09
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do you guys thing lebron will ever get a post game I mean he had Chauncey on him a couple of times and he didn't look comfortable posting him up at all.
  • makaveli4ever
    edited February 2010
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Do you guys thing lebron will ever get a post game I mean he had Chauncey on him a couple of times and he didn't look comfortable posting him up at all.

Lebron was going to the basket. Then he just started shooting long jumpers. I think he got caught up with going at Melo.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »

He's posted up before and showed he can score, Mike Brown is either a idiot or Lebron just intimidates him that much. Dude should be getting 10 easy points posting up and allowing his 3 point shooters open threes. I cannot stand Mike Brown, the Cavs should be scoring as easy as the Suns.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yo no hate on LeBron but I'm glad the Nuggets won especially since coach Karl has cancer his NBA career as a coach is closing and this huge win on the road is a big win for him
  • txboi_09
    edited February 2010
    Options
    He's posted up before and showed he can score, Mike Brown is either a idiot or Lebron just intimidates him that much. Dude should be getting 10 easy points posting up and allowing his 3 point shooters open threes. I cannot stand Mike Brown, the Cavs should be scoring as easy as the Suns.

I thought some other dude called the plays for the cavs isn't mike brown just there to take up space. I'm almost positive that either last year or two years ago there was a white dude drawing up the plays during their playoff run. Melo is clutch when the game is on the line though that's one situation I will always take melo over lebron
  • youngc12
    youngc12 Members Posts: 89
    edited February 2010
    Options
    melo is dat ? . lebron's a ? ....cryin' n'? lmao *waits for youtube upload*
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mello....................lets go celtics
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

Lebron + D'Antoni = Bron's averaging a triple double

....hey i can dream can i?
  • CMac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Also with tonight's game it showed how much of a sore loser ? Lebron is when he missed that shot that ? ran off the court like he just lost an away game.
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I know I aint the only one who saw Lebrick look like he was gonna cry
  • makaveli4ever
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lebron does get a little bitchmade after losses. But at least he cares.
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol at ? acting like Lebron is suppose to be happy and back flips after a lost, only Dwight Howard does ? like that. Yeah i said it, that ? is too damn ? happy
  • makaveli4ever
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol at ? acting like Lebron is suppose to be happy and back flips after a lost, only Dwight Howard does ? like that. Yeah i said it, that ? is too damn ? happy

He is. Makes him less assertive on the court.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I thought Melo would hit that jumper with no time left and right at the buzzer.

Lebron thought he could pull another miracle like he did against the Magic. If he didn't slip he would have been a bit closer. Good battle between him and Melo

Billups once again hit some clutch shots
  • CMac
    edited February 2010
    Options

LOL not this season he got 13 tech fouls he mad this year no smiles like last season, ? be cussing out the refs in every game.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well he'd be smiling if the ? didn't take them unnecessary threes and just drove to tht cup
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lebron was going to the basket. Then he just started shooting long jumpers. I think he got caught up with going at Melo.

yeah, Melo really mind ? him tonight.
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    Well he'd be smiling if the ? didn't take them unnecessary threes and just drove to tht cup

and right after that he tied up the game, if the Cavs hadn't shoot so poorly from the freethrow line we wouldn't be having this convo.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and right after that he tied up the game, if the Cavs hadn't shoot so poorly from the freethrow line we wouldn't be having this convo.

tied the game??? I'm talking about after Melo hit that dagger shot... there was plenty of time to shoot better shots and yes them Freethrows came back to bite
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    tied the game??? I'm talking about after Melo hit that dagger shot... there was plenty of time to shoot better shots and yes them Freethrows came back to bite

There was 1 second left, and he slipped when he got the ball.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lmao@ Bron bout to cry "i wanted to beat da bulls season record!.." ? outta here...kid is so obsessed with being like Jordan it's pitiful.