Options

Comments

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    lmao!!....oooooooooook

agree to disagree homie you have your "facts and logic" i have mine, but at the end of the day.....I STILL HAVE THE BIGGER ? ...LMAOOOOOOO!!(NO ATL)...

ahh ok....smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    kobe doesnt have to set everybody up as much as lebron does. With the triangle, kobe gets alot of those hockey assists. Where he psses to one guy, and then they kick it out to the next open guy for the jumper. The stats really doesnt say much, kobe average about 4.5 assists per game but the lakers lead the league in assists while lebron averages about 7 or 8 assists but the cavs are middle of the road team when it comes to assists. Why, the lakers have much better all around players and passers in Gasol, Odom and Arterst and the Cavs have only one passer really in Lebron

Really there offense doesnt have to be like that Mo Williams is a bonifide guard who had 6 assist a game for a handful of years in Milwaulkee.. Lebron demands the ball .. its not the lack of ability its the lack of opportunity.. Dont make Mo williams and the other guards out as stiffs.. cuz thats not true at all
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    wow....ur cool cuz u can type that on the internet...

son.........stop
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Really there offense doesnt have to be like that Mo Williams is a bonifide guard who had 6 assist a game for a handful of years in Milwaulkee.. Lebron demands the ball .. its not the lack of ability its the lack of opportunity.. Dont make Mo williams and the other guards out as stiffs.. cuz thats not true at all

so does that make lebron selfish, kobe gets that rep all the time, but lebron doesnt
  • ghost!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    son.........stop

Irony...of a poster wanna to act childish..when another poster was just having a debate.....yea.....
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I said before I refuse to engage in the lebron vs kobe and kobe is better than mike debates because logic is never ever used and its clear most you ? dont like lebron

"Look at the rings,kobe has 4 rings.. kobe had 3 rings at age 25".Rings mean nothin,like I said before Tony parker had 3 rings at 25 just like kobe.Derek fischer,bj armstrong,horry,fox,ginobli all have more rings than lebron and not one of them ever had the responsibility he has or had to lead their teams to championships they were all pieces.It is not the same thing you comparing role players and 3rd options to a #1 option who has to lead his squad.

Kobe did not have to do this until 2004-05 and 2 years later he was demanding a trade ? about the roster not being improved even tho his 25 million a year salary takes up half of it.If the grizzlies never gave gasol away kobe never goes to the finals

The lakers record since acquiring gasol is 118-30 he is just as important to the lakers title as kobe is.

? this debate, ? idc about it....and you shot yaself in the foot billfiger ? even though Gasol is as important to the Lakers title as you said he is....Lebron got the finals by himself and got swept, so if he wins the ring this year nobody is gonna be able to say he did it by himself ? look at the team he got there... but like i said, ? that ? ...

the bolded though.....please believe im gonna use this against u in a future sports debate fam
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Irony...of a poster wanna to act childish..when another poster was just having a debate.....yea.....

ok fam...this makes no sense at all but ok
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so does that make lebron selfish, kobe gets that rep all the time, but lebron doesnt

exactly and i dont understand how ? wanna downplay Kobe's ability to get a TD just cuz he doesn't do it as often as Lebron....Kobe's selfish about winning...lebrons selfish about numbers

*shock post that last part...lmao*
  • ghost!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    kobe doesnt have to set everybody up as much as lebron does. With the triangle, kobe gets alot of those hockey assists. Where he psses to one guy, and then they kick it out to the next open guy for the jumper. The stats really doesnt say much, kobe average about 4.5 assists per game but the lakers lead the league in assists while lebron averages about 7 or 8 assists but the cavs are middle of the road team when it comes to assists. Why, the lakers have much better all around players and passers in Gasol, Odom and Arterst and the Cavs have only one passer really in Lebron

these two are the way they are despite their offenses that are run..they both been this way since they came into the league..lebron has always been a passer adn a rebounder, kobe has been a scorer who will dig deep and defend, but scoring is what he wants to do more...
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Chancey should have did the Bron team snap shot to Queen James, when he was walking off the court teary eyed
  • mike06
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Chancey should have did the Bron team snap shot to Queen James, when he was walking off the court teary eyed

lmao!!...he should've did that ? after he busted that three in his face....JR would've...lmao
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i say look at the video tape.. kobe is 14 years in and still is the best.. im just saying.. how many times do you see a player 14 years in competing at an allstar level and being the best player in the game
  • mike06
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i say look at the video tape.. kobe is 14 years in and still is the best.. im just saying.. how many times do you see a player 14 years in competing at an allstar level and being the best player in the game

exactly the only other player i recall doing it this good was Jordan....
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

Jordan?

10 characters
  • ghost!
    edited February 2010
    Options

well i'll hold up on that statment..and examine how wade, lebron and durant will be at their 14 year mark...melo as well

plus ur statement is base off of personnal opinion...i think it's safe to say at this point..kobe has comp right now at being the best in the league...

and futher notice....having valid opinons about other players being better..is not hating or diss kobe bryant either
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No im sayin steve kerr has 5 rings as a role playing shooter.Does that make him better than barkley or ewing? HELL NO

Rings do mean somethin . Not one star in nba history has every won a chip by himself period.Some of em had more help than others but nobody can do it alone.So if the cavs win this year obviously jamison and all the other pieces will be factors.

I was sayin people cant use the "He has more rings so he's better" line

i feel your point....im just gonna use that in the Brady vs Manning debates, you are 1 of them ? that think Brady is better than Manning right?!
  • ghost!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i feel your point....im just gonna use that in the Brady vs Manning debates, you are 1 of them ? that think Brady is better than Manning right?!

I do too..and my counter arguement to that is...brady's stats are better then manning come playoff time..when it really matters...

also lebron took his cavs to the finals on his back..u will see that more in bball cuz of it only being 5 players per team on the court..then i football cuz u have so many diff aspect

when the colts won the supebowl...u know their defense played better then manning vs the bears....
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2010
    Options
    whoa whoa whoa....Kobe has not been the best in the league for 14years...stop reachin ?
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    how did this go from melo-bron to kobe-bron?
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yea I think bradys better because he dont collapse in the playoffs or under pressure like manning.Yes the 3 rings to 1 are a factor but its way harder to win a SB than a nba chip.Manning got all the stats but brady wins when it matters.

Brady has also had better teams, you can say Manning has always had the better recievers which i can give you that (even though the past 4years the Pats have had better recievers than the Colts)....and like you said the SB is harder to win than the NBA championship, you need a complete team to do it and the Colts always have a glaring weakness everyyear....whether its run defense or running on offense and in the playoffs how do you win games?!...stopping the run, and running the ball

and brady got the playoff stats, but not by as much as Peyton has brady in the season stats and wins....and there is a big difference between having a better career, and bein the better player
  • mike06
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »

i answered a question.....lmao!!...check that i answered a question with KOBE BRYANT as my answer....lmao
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I do too..and my counter arguement to that is...brady's stats are better then manning come playoff time..when it really matters...

also lebron took his cavs to the finals on his back..u will see that more in bball cuz of it only being 5 players per team on the court..then i football cuz u have so many diff aspect

when the colts won the supebowl...u know their defense played better then manning vs the bears....

your right, but the Bears did have a top ranked defense that year right?!....and they were playin pass coverage the whole game! i mean...why else would a team actually play the run when we were a bottom 5 running team that year again
    ? Shitman wrote: »

lol...you know how that goes
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Plus Qb's can control a game.If your Qb plays horrible or makes 1-2 bad decisions it can cost you a W.

Last year in the east finals lebron did everything possible was accountable for 65% of his teams total offense and they still lost and got handled because the rest of them bums did nothin besides west.

same thing with the defense.....your team blows 1-2 coverages and it can cost you a W
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    i answered a question.....lmao!!...check that i answered a question with KOBE BRYANT as my answer....lmao

lmao, now its on brady-manning???

who yall got, chamberlain or russell?
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH!!

dude lost a competitive game...on the highest level of bball that can be play'd on this planet..and ? making fun of him for showing emotions!! You'll ? is wack

triple double -kobe wouldn't do that, durant wouldn't nor would melo...maybe wade...doubt

and n*ggas claiming melo is better...wow you'll ? don't know what ur talking about...lebron is the best player in the league..he numbers show that...find me another player capable fo putting up those type of numbers....smh at the basketball knowledge in this thread...

His fault page 8..