Options
    DatGuyJ22 wrote: »
    I know I aint the only one who saw Lebrick look like he was gonna cry

lmao he was fighting that ?
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lebron the 3rd maybe 4th best player in the league and he shouldn't even have got that shot off
  • tcm
    tcm Members Posts: 210
    edited February 2010
    Options
    for the record that was a longs ass 1.9. ? caught the ball slipped got his feet under him dribbled pulled up shot.. THEN the buzzer went off
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    lmao he was fighting that ?

lol, he tried to ? was probably cryin in the locker room callin his mom
  • sTaY_TrUe
    edited February 2010
    Options
    DatGuyJ22 wrote: »
    lol, he tried to ? was probably cryin in the locker room callin his mom

pure comedy, I know someone gotta make a gif of that ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    There was 1 second left, and he slipped when he got the ball.

I'm talking before the slip
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    pure comedy, I know someone gotta make a gif of that ?

that got one in the G&S room
  • sTaY_TrUe
    edited February 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    that got one in the G&S room

bet, I gotta save that
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    I'm talking before the slip

Yo talking about when Parker missed the open three in the corner?
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    uh oh here comes the gif...
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited February 2010
    Options
    uh oh here comes the gif...

qs1hlw.jpg
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tcm wrote: »
    for the record that was a longs ass 1.9. ? caught the ball slipped got his feet under him dribbled pulled up shot.. THEN the buzzer went off

Hell yea I thought I was the only person thinking that was a long ass second
  • Techn0tic
    Techn0tic Members Posts: 30
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LeBron is the top player in the NBA. That's why he's basically going to get the MVP handed right to him. He's putting up MVP numbers. 30 points per game, 7.2 rebounds per game and 8.4 assists per game, with at least a block and steal. Carmelo loves the jump shot too much, the guy has explosive force, so drive often and get to the charity stripe. Anyway, if anyone deserves the MVP this year, I'm going with Chris Bosh. He's averaging career-high's in every statistic, and he led his team to a over .500 record after a horrible start. He's playing the best ball of his entire career right now.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Id still take LBJ over Melo on my team.

I like Durant too.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i aint read the thread, and if i had to choose between the 2 to start my franchise with i'd choose Lebron......

BUT, as an offensive player Carmelo is #1 in the league...then Kobe, then Durant, then Wade, then Lebron.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH!!

dude lost a competitive game...on the highest level of bball that can be play'd on this planet..and ? making fun of him for showing emotions!! You'll ? is wack

triple double -kobe wouldn't do that, durant wouldn't nor would melo...maybe wade...doubt

and n*ggas claiming melo is better...wow you'll ? don't know what ur talking about...lebron is the best player in the league..he numbers show that...find me another player capable fo putting up those type of numbers....smh at the basketball knowledge in this thread...
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    SMH!!

dude lost a competitive game...on the highest level of bball that can be play'd on this planet..and ? making fun of him for showing emotions!! You'll ? is wack

triple double -kobe wouldn't do that, durant wouldn't nor would melo...maybe wade...doubt

and n*ggas claiming melo is better...wow you'll ? don't know what ur talking about...lebron is the best player in the league..he numbers show that...find me another player capable fo putting up those type of numbers....smh at the basketball knowledge in this thread...

kobe bryant
  • swadesw
    swadesw Members Posts: 75
    edited February 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    and right after that he tied up the game, if the Cavs hadn't shoot so poorly from the freethrow line we wouldn't be having this convo.

If the Nuggets would've made 1 more free throw yall wouldve had this convo much earlier.... smh at u cle has shaq they're suppose to have bad nights at the line...
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    kobe bryant

I use to think that, but kobe doesn't pass or even grasp the understanding of pass like lebron, nor does he put up rebounding numbers....how many triple doubles have u seen kobe put up....that's why i say lebron now....i dont care about the jump shot..i bet u still dont leave him open at the end of the game cuz he can shoot it, pass it or drive it...and he is phyiscally bigger..he shouldnt be able to do what he does the court with his size...lebron.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    SMH!!

? Lebron might be the 3rd best players in the league. ? too fascinated with his occasional blocks, high flying dunks and and 1's. That ? is a beast no doubt, the most talented player in the league but not the best that's easily Kobe and its not close. Lebron is his entire team he has to post those stats for them to be close in a game. Let lebron score less than 10 points, they won't win that game.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Um clevelands offense is like this.. the pg dribbles the ball halfway to half court.. lebron takes the ball dribbles for 19 seconds.. passes to Varejao..Vajerao passes back.. and lebron either drives or kicks it cross court to the open corner 3.

He has the ball all of the time.. the PG doesnt really get to play PG.. thats why he is in position to get so many assists.

Kobe doesnt pass... Triple doubles dont win games.. results.. win games.. Like i said damn the stats look at the video tape.. And kobe can hit hte boards when he wants to... but wtih 3 ppl near 7 feet.. its pretty hard .. and being only 6'6 215.. to 6'9 260 is a world of difference in getting rebounds..

Anyway.. look at the video tape.