Kobe VS Lebron 2009-2010 Season.....Men lie, Women lie, these stats don't....

Options

Comments

• htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    same way i feel man. its like, bron we know you a great player. you dont have to do that extra ? .

hes definitely got the potential to win many rings, but so did grant hill. anything can happen
    Exactly. It's like the Brady vs Manning debate. ? used to always say that all of Manning's stats didn't mean ? because Brady had all the rings. Now people wanna forget about that and just use stats because of their hate for Kobe.
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited March 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    So if Bron wins the title this year, what will your next argument be?

If's If's If's. That's all people can say when defending Lebron. If's. If I more money, I I could get a Lambo.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    Exactly. It's like the Brady vs Manning debate. ? used to always say that all of Manning's stats didn't mean ? because Brady had all the rings. Now people wanna forget about that and just use stats because of their hate for Kobe.

I still think the stats dont tell the whole truth. Kobe sat on the bench for a year & was a marginal player for a few years before exploding. Its not fair to compare him to Lebron who's been the only BIG TIME player on the Cavs for 6 years. The stats are gonna be in Bron's favor regardless of the validity in the stats. Thats like having one kid who got a 3.0 for four years in HS & another kid who got straight F's all thru Freshman year but, got a 4.0 GPA for the next 3 years & people say that B Average student is better than him because his GPA is higher. Plus you comparing all of Kobe's 13 Years, which he was able to make more mistakes, to Lebron's short 6 years. I dont see the comparison. Lebron could be the next Jordan. But, Im looking at now. Now......every game i see Kobe having Teams scared shitless in the last 5 seconds if he got the ball in his hands. While Lebron is getting Daggered by Melo. I see Kobe doing some supernatural ? that no 31 year old should be doing. I see Kobe winning last year & getting a ring going up against The Magic, The Jazz, The Nuggets, The Rockets, all teams who had serious chips on their shoulders, WHILE LEBRON WAS HOME!!!!! Let him get a ring.....then well see.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Jesus tapdancing christ, there is a lot of hate on both sides lol. ? saying Kobe ain't ? and ? wishing LBJames hurt.

:p
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    Jesus tapdancing christ, there is a lot of hate on both sides lol. ? saying Kobe ain't ? and ? wishing LBJames hurt.

:p

LOL, exactly, that why i never get into these arguments man.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    im a kobe fan, but lebron is a better all around player, but if my team's down one with the ball, i want kobe takin that shot
  • htowntx
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damon03 wrote: »
    If's If's If's. That's all people can say when defending Lebron. If's. If I more money, I I could get a Lambo.

If "if" was a fifth, we'd all be ? as hell right about now
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't know man. I used to like LeBron but then espn and everybody started over hyping dude.
    Let the dude win some titles first before u anoint him. The dude is still young, his game is still growing.

And another thing that's turning me off is all that extra ? he and his teammates be doing on the court.
    I understand there's nothing wrong with having fun and enjoying the game but ? , u ain't won ? yet. Get some chips under your belt first homie

I feel the same way that's why I can't even take Lebron serious too much ? hype, and SMH @ this thread Lebron has a while to go before he can be put up against Bryant.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You ? sound like females, talking about i use to like Lebron but ESPN kisses his ass and the ? his teammates does. I hate to break this ? to you ? , they did the same for MJ and Kobe.
  • CMac
    edited March 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You ? sound like females, talking about i use to like Lebron but ESPN kisses his ass and the ? his teammates does. I hate to break this ? to you ? , they did the same for MJ and Kobe.

And you sound like a ? , they actually achieved something what has Lebron achieved??? When he get's a championship then they can ride his ? but all the ? riding people doing now is just whack
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    And you sound like a ? , they actually achieved something what has Lebron achieved??? When he get's a championship then they can ride his ? but all the ? riding people doing now is just whack

The same ? Howard, Durant, TMac, Paul,etc have won, you should know that's how the NBA is, they promote it's stars and Lebron is their biggest star. Lets not act like MJ wasn't getting hyped up before he finally won a title in 1991.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

going into the lakers thread just to post kobes numbers is much better
  • CMac
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The same ? Howard, Durant, TMac, Paul,etc have won, you should know that's how the NBA is, they promote it's stars and Lebron is their biggest star. Lets not act like MJ wasn't getting hyped up before he finally won a title in 1991.

Anit nothing wrong with promoting son, NBA is a business and promotion sells, but all the Hype Lebron is getting is way to ? much, even when he's sitting on the side lines the cameras be aimed at him and ? , I don't remember them hyping up any player like Lebron. Some hype is good but too much just takes away from the player all together. Like I said let the man prove himself and then he can get all the praise and admiration.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    On the real, for Lebron to get as many votes as he does ALREADY shows you that he's a problem... Kobe is a FINISHED product, he has mastered the game, no weaknesses, top 5-7 player of all time no doubt. Lebron on the other hand is still getting better, has weaknesses in his game still, not ranked in the top 10 YET but is arguably better than Kobe....

Let that ? marinate... the only thing Kobe stans can bring up is the 4 rings... smh... and that's a whole nother argument...

exactly....but if ? read the thread title...Im only basing this argument off this season alone....WTF 4 rings gotta do wit this season???

I just wanted haters to realize the decline of Kobe and the rise of Lebron & D Wade....
  • htowntx
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So u really needed to make a thread showing the decline of a player in his 13th,14th season as opposed to the dude in his 6th?
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    exactly....but if ? read the thread title...Im only basing this argument off this season alone....WTF 4 rings gotta do wit this season???

I just wanted haters to realize the decline of Kobe and the rise of Lebron & D Wade....

Kobe+Bryant+Crazy+Buzzer+Beating+3+Point+Winner+vs+Dwayne+Wade-ZOOM.jpg

You talking out of ya ass playboy
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So u really needed to make a thread showing the decline of a player in his 13th,14th season as opposed to the dude in his 6th?

this statement is a big 71oefps.gif to the argument
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Another one of these huh lol. If you wanna compare stats obviously bron got it. but dont act like hes not forcing it tryna get triple doubles damn near every game. amazing athlete and a great playmaker but if you just watching the game you cant honestly say bron is better than kobe. '

Kobe and LeBron are both in the high skilled category of players. Without paying attention to stats, Kobe is flat out a better player and more exciting to watch. I realized that while Bron beasts out, it just seems too easy the way he scores. ? is mad big and fast compared to ? on the court. Hes like the SHAQ version of SF's. So its hard to really enjoy watching that. When Kobe scores, it dont look that easy. He makes amazing shots because you know hes nice like that but they dont look easy so its alot more appealing to watch as opposed to a big ass athletic dude scoring in the paint so easy.
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    but dont act like hes not forcing it tryna get triple doubles damn near every game. amazing athlete and a great playmaker but if you just watching the game you cant honestly say bron is better than kobe. '

Kobe is flat out a better player and more exciting to watch. I realized that while Bron beasts out, it just seems too easy the way he scores. ? is mad big and fast compared to ? on the court. Hes like the SHAQ version of SF's. So its hard to really enjoy watching that. When Kobe scores, it dont look that easy. He makes amazing shots because you know hes nice like that but they dont look easy so its alot more appealing to watch as opposed to a big ass athletic dude scoring in the paint so easy.

Dog real talk u sound retarted.LOL @ Bron forcing himself tryna get triple doubles another asinine idiotic comment only kobe fans say.U dead wrong about Kobe" bein more exciting to watch".Kobe is boring as ? at this point he just shoots J's Every game he's 12-32,11-29 shooting contested Jumpers no dunks, no sick ass passes,No game changin defensive plays,no alley oops, no chase down explosive blocks ,no throwin ? shots in the crowd.These debates are biased and basically kobe fans cant big up lebron without talkin ? about him.

Bottom line lebron is a way better player unlike kobe he's not a one dimensional scorer with bad %'s every game He can change the game with defense,passing,scoring and he does at least 1 explosive thing that will have you in awe every game.Kobe has always had better teams.Period thats the difference between the players
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dog real talk u sound retarted.LOL @ Bron forcing himself tryna get triple doubles another asinine idiotic comment only kobe fans say.U dead wrong about Kobe" bein more exciting to watch".Kobe is boring as ? at this point he just shoots J's Every game he's 12-32,11-29 shooting contested Jumpers no dunks, no sick ass passes,No game changin defensive plays,no alley oops, no chase down explosive blocks ,no throwin ? shots in the crowd.These debates are biased and basically kobe fans cant big up lebron without talkin ? about him.

Bottom line lebron is a way better player unlike kobe he's not a one dimensional scorer with bad %'s every game He can change the game with defense,passing,scoring and he does at least 1 explosive thing that will have you in awe every game.Kobe has always had better teams.Period thats the difference between the players

Yeah i am a fan of kobe and you hate him its that simple lol. Kobes not my fave but he is more exciting to watch. I think its clear bron forces triple doubles you gotta be a blind fan not to see that.do you really think he gets triple doubles cause his team needs it?? Im a fan of Bron as well, but other than the chase down blocks and the passes, hes not as exciting to watch. Dunks are great but lets not act like Bron has an extensive library of dunks he does the same ? everytime lol he just has a lot of power.

Name one time bron did a 360 lol. From layups, dunks, to jumpers, kobe just looks a lot more smooth and def has more flair and finesse as opposed to lebron. if you are realistic i dont see how you could disagree seriously. AND YOU SAID KOBES A ONE DIMENSIONAL SCORER?!?!?!?! just delete your profile and never touch a keyboard ever again. VERY Stupid thing to say
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bron forces triple doubles? Bron scores too easily and is boring to watch? Lmao I've heard it all... It's Bron's fault that nobody can stop him at the rim?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Thats all i need to hear to invalidate everything you said .. Bron has the ball all the time.. and doesnt let MO williams play pg.. MO williams averaged 6 assist per game in Milwaulkee. If he actually had the ball in his hands he would avg 8.. and i think they would be more dangerous for it.

Kobe has a more complete game period
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

How could u say kobes more exciting when lebron does ? like this once a week? Kobe never did nothin like this ever in his 14 years.All he does is shoot contested wild shots he's a gunner he never averaged more than 6 assists EVER.Never shot 50,49,48 % EVER,Never chasin ? down throwin ? off backboards All he do is shoot,shoot,shoot period.LOL @ insisting on shooting when u have players like Shaq or Pau gasol 2 big men who can go to work in the paint.Thats shows how inept and idiotic kobe is as a player.

Come on doggie lebron has more triple doubles in 6 years than kobe has in 14 he has DOUBLE Kobe has in 7 less seasons.He will have League MVP # 2 this year at age 25 kobe got his 1st and only mvp at age 30.Nothin else to say lebron is way better than kobe.

We all know go head and resort to the 4 rings obligatory response and then you can see kobe has had way better teamates Shaq,Caron butler,robert horry,nick van exel,eddie jones,glen rice,Lamar odom,Gp,Malone,Gasol,Bynum,artest etc,etc

Lebron had Antawn jamison and 38 year old shaq and ricky davis Nuff said.Get ya head out the clouds
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited March 2010
    Options

Come on man. ESPN was broadcasting his gamesl in HIGH SCHOOL. No player has ever gotten the hype Bron has gotten. Not Kobe or MJ.