Kobe VS Lebron 2009-2010 Season.....Men lie, Women lie, these stats don't....

Options

Comments

• damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dog real talk u sound retarted.LOL @ Bron forcing himself tryna get triple doubles another asinine idiotic comment only kobe fans say.U dead wrong about Kobe" bein more exciting to watch".Kobe is boring as ? at this point he just shoots J's Every game he's 12-32,11-29 shooting contested Jumpers no dunks, no sick ass passes,No game changin defensive plays,no alley oops, no chase down explosive blocks ,no throwin ? shots in the crowd.These debates are biased and basically kobe fans cant big up lebron without talkin ? about him.

Bottom line lebron is a way better player unlike kobe he's not a one dimensional scorer with bad %'s every game He can change the game with defense,passing,scoring and he does at least 1 explosive thing that will have you in awe every game.Kobe has always had better teams.Period thats the difference between the players

He isn't huh? OK. And Kobe one dimensional? You got to be the dumbest person in cheap seats if you believe that.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    So u really needed to make a thread showing the decline of a player in his 13th,14th season as opposed to the dude in his 6th?

when u got all these haters sayin Kobe is better than Lebron right now, threads like these are mandatory....

besides Lebron's first 6 seasons stats are better than Kobe's.....EVERY SEASON....

once Lebron gets his rings(he'll get atleast 2) then what yall gonna say??
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kobe can ? you iin so many way its not even funny.. Kobe is 14 years in and shows flashes of is young fly and flashy days.. what do you expect with all the miles he has on him.. OH.. i forgot your a straight up hater.. who has a hate fetish.

STATS don't tell the damn story.. ? stats.. look at the tapes..

Their careers are way different Kobe came to an Allstar studded squad... he basically held his game back till Shaq left so there were years of KOBE being the #1 and he was still putting up 24-25 agame
  • damon03
    edited March 2010
    Options

How could u say kobes more exciting when lebron does ? like this once a week? Kobe never did nothin like this ever in his 14 years.All he does is shoot contested wild shots he's a gunner he never averaged more than 6 assists EVER.Never shot 50,49,48 % EVER,Never chasin ? down throwin ? off backboards All he do is shoot,shoot,shoot period.LOL @ insisting on shooting when u have players like Shaq or Pau gasol 2 big men who can go to work in the paint.Thats shows how inept and idiotic kobe is as a player.

Come on doggie lebron has more triple doubles in 6 years than kobe has in 14 he has DOUBLE Kobe has in 7 less seasons.He will have League MVP # 2 this year at age 25 kobe got his 1st and only mvp at age 30.Nothin else to say lebron is way better than kobe.

We all know go head and resort to the 4 rings obligatory response and then you can see kobe has had way better teamates Shaq,Caron butler,robert horry,nick van exel,eddie jones,glen rice,Lamar odom,Gp,Malone,Gasol,Bynum,artest etc,etc

Lebron had Antawn jamison and 38 year old shaq and ricky davis Nuff said.Get ya head out the clouds

Why do people act like Mo Williams isn't a baller? And Nick and Eddie was in Kobe rookie and second year. And Caron was on the team whey they went 42-40. Yeah, he was a real big help. Should do more researching before you post. Of course Bron first 6 years is better than Kobe's first 6. Lebron is a more exciting player now than Kobe ever was. Hell, Lebron is more exciting than MJ was. And Kobe deferred to Shaq in those championship runs. So what's your point? He shouldn't shoot? Your hate for Kobe is getting the best of you man
  • damon03
    edited March 2010
    Options
    when u got all these haters sayin Kobe is better than Lebron right now, threads like these are mandatory....

besides Lebron's first 6 seasons stats are better than Kobe's.....EVERY SEASON....

once Lebron gets his rings(he'll get atleast 2) then what yall gonna say??

What's tomorrow winning numbers on the mega millions? ? been trying to hit that ?
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    One more thing I guarantee if you team Bron wit a future HOFer he will win a ring that season....38 yr old Shaq dont count....
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damon03 wrote: »
    What's tomorrow winning numbers on the mega millions? ? been trying to hit that ?

8 15 28 40 44 9
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Man real talk post some relevant info or ? .

? all that " Youre stupid you dont what youre talking about,kobe is flashy just look at the footage,Kobe is 14 years in he's been doin it blah,blah" These lame ass arguments you steady usin

Everything I said is facts.You ? a waste get kobe ? out ya mouth Lebron is better and thats why kobe fans hate him because of that.
  • damon03
    edited March 2010
    Options
    One more thing I guarantee if you team Bron wit a future HOFer he will win a ring that season....38 yr old Shaq dont count....

More if's lol. Kobe didn't have a future hall of famer with him last year. What will the excuses be after the Cavs fail again in the postseason
  • damon03
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Man real talk post some relevant info or ? .

? all that " Youre stupid you dont what youre talking about,kobe is flashy just look at the footage,Kobe is 14 years in he's been doin it blah,blah" These lame ass arguments you steady usin

Everything I said is facts.You ? a waste get kobe ? out ya mouth Lebron is better and thats why kobe fans hate him because of that.

You make up an alias dissing Kobe only to promote Bron. But Kobe fans has the ? in their mouths? lol You ? never cease to amaze me
  • Hobe cryant
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kobe misses 5 games lakers go 4-1 damn near 5-0.

Lebron misses 1 game cavs look dead in the water lose to the ? Bucks(by double digits).He out again tonight and they will lose again to the spurs.Thats all that need to be said right there without lebron cavs are the timberwolves with him they a championship team

Without kobe lakers a legit squad lakers record always better without kobe back in the day with shaq and the current squad without a cat jackin 33 shots a game and makin 11 of em team plays way better.Lebron averaged the same amount of assists as a rookie as kobe did his career high season.

This ? boring you ? have nothin its like im sonnin 3rd graders.? outta here and celebrate the 2nd comin of the goat lebron james
  • Hobe cryant
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kobe averged 29 ppg and 5 apg in 2000 season but in the finals that year his ? fell to 15 ppg and 4 apg while shaq beasted them ? went from 28 12 a game to 38 15 a game.Coattail ridin ass ? averaged rick fox numbers in the finals but he got a chip so thats make him better right?? FOH

Kobe shot 38% 22 ppg in the 04 finals and got shut down by rip hamiliton. took the most shots on the lakers whole team instead of givin it to shaq who beasted ben wallace and had 36 and 21 on his ass nah instead he wants to force the issue and jack shots.Lebron aint even stupid or selfish like that he a team player not a hog.

Stop comparin kobe to lebron and defanitley stop comparin him to MJ its a disgrace to basketball period lebron and Mj are way better and always be better than kobe he aint on they level never was
  • Hobe cryant
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm bout to ether this overrated ?

Kobe has played in 31 finals games he has 1 40 point game which came in game 4 in 09

MJ played in 36 finals games has 6 40 point games 1 55 point game and 3 39 point games.

You see the difference when you have to do everything instead of bein a coattail ridin second option? So ? wit all that 4 rings ? .Cuz that dont determine who better like I said before tony parker got 3 rings and steve kerr has 5.Niether are better than lebron never was.You want me to post kobes regular season stats and finals stats from them 1st 3 rings? So u can see how irrelevant he was in them championship series.

I can do the same for MJ and watch how his averages went up in every statistical category.Now you see how kobe was basically a role player while shaq dominated the comp and won them chips everybody else played they roles.Thats why shaq got 3 finals mvp's.Anybody who knows ball can see this ? easy
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    For what the thread is talkin about, i dont see how you could choose anyone other than lebron. it says for the 2009-10 season meaning kobes 4 rings is out, lebron coming up short last year in the playoffs is out. this season lebron james has been the best player in the game. night in and night out he brings it because he has to. if he doesnt, his team will lose. i dont like either one of these cats and wish ill will on them both, but im calling it like i see it.

shrug.gif
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm bout to ether this overrated ?

Kobe has played in 31 finals games he has 1 40 point game which came in game 4 in 09

MJ played in 36 finals games has 6 40 point games 1 55 point game and 3 39 point games.

You see the difference when you have to do everything instead of bein a coattail ridin second option? So ? wit all that 4 rings ? .Cuz that dont determine who better like I said before tony parker got 3 rings and steve kerr has 5.Niether are better than lebron never was.You want me to post kobes regular season stats and finals stats from them 1st 3 rings? So u can see how irrelevant he was in them championship series.

I can do the same for MJ and watch how his averages went up in every statistical category.Now you see how kobe was basically a role player while shaq dominated the comp and won them chips everybody else played they roles.Thats why shaq got 3 finals mvp's.Anybody who knows ball can see this ? easy

lol.... serious questions....a) do you hate Kobe?

b)please explain your one dimensional on offense argument you said about kobe?

without the namecalling lol it really throws me off a lil
  • Hobe cryant
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    lol.... serious questions....a) do you hate Kobe?

b)please explain your one dimensional on offense argument you said about kobe?

without the namecalling lol it really throws me off a lil

Nah I dont hate hobe I think he is overrated.He has many flaws in his game that people ignore

I didn't mean 1 dimensional scorer he can score in many ways. I meant he is only a scorer unlike lebron if kobe has a bad shooting night he doesn't contribute in every other aspect he is not a great defender he doesn't pass or rebound well
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Its in the name...
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I atleast hope you Lebron stans is geting paid for sucking his ? so much
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damon03 wrote: »
    More if's lol. Kobe didn't have a future hall of famer with him last year. What will the excuses be after the Cavs fail again in the postseason

Pau Gasol is a future HOF....

btw who da ? voted for Dirk?
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kobe misses 5 games lakers go 4-1 damn near 5-0.

Lebron misses 1 game cavs look dead in the water lose to the ? Bucks(by double digits).He out again tonight and they will lose again to the spurs.Thats all that need to be said right there without lebron cavs are the timberwolves with him they a championship team

Without kobe lakers a legit squad lakers record always better without kobe back in the day with shaq and the current squad without a cat jackin 33 shots a game and makin 11 of em team plays way better.Lebron averaged the same amount of assists as a rookie as kobe did his career high season.

This ? boring you ? have nothin its like im sonnin 3rd graders.? outta here and celebrate the 2nd comin of the goat lebron james

Cavs just won....97-95
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Pau Gasol is a future HOF....

Im gonna have to disagree with you my boy... as good as Pau is, he's not a HOF... im sorry
  • Maalik
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dont even understand how you're having this argument...smh @ you having to "exclude" rings & talk about a bunch of Ifs in order to prove ya point. ? the nature of this thread................There is no way someone could lose last year HORRIBLY yet be considered better than the one who won it all because he's playing good during the REGULAR SEASON, which hold no guarantees that he will win this year. The only guarantee is that Kobe is without a doubt top 3 player of all time & has 4 rings to show for it. I dont even wanna hear yall ? ass rhetoric.
  • Hobe cryant
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So losin in 6 games in the east finals in losing horribly? Nah money finishing 34-48 or losing a series after being up 3-1 by 32 points or losin in a finals game by 39 points is losing horribly all things kobe has done

Go sit yo emotional ? ass down ?
  • Maalik
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So losin in 6 games in the east finals in losing horribly? Nah money finishing 34-48 or losing a series after being up 3-1 by 32 points or losin in a finals game by 39 points is losing horribly all things kobe has done

Go sit yo emotional ? ass down ?

4-2.......and was one lucky clutch shot away from only winning just one game. Losing to the same team Kobe beat. What more else do you need?
  • Hobe cryant
    edited March 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Im gonna have to disagree with you my boy... as good as Pau is, he's not a HOF... im sorry

Im gonna have to disagree with you also gasol has better career numbers than scottie pippen and he's going to the hall this year