Kobe VS Lebron 2009-2010 Season.....Men lie, Women lie, these stats don't....

Options

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im gonna have to disagree with you also gasol has better career numbers than scottie pippen and he's going to the hall this year

Gasol is not goin to the Hall... sounds like another argument is about to pop off lol...

P.S.- Lebron is the best player in the NBA, this year AND last... (for thread purposes)
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Gasol is not goin to the Hall... sounds like another argument is about to pop off lol...

P.S.- Lebron is the best player in the NBA, this year AND last... (for thread purposes)

i think gasol may get in based on his nba+ his accomplishments in spain. its the basketball HOF, not just the NBA HOF
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hobe i just came to a realization that you are stupid.. All your arguments are stat based.. you alluded to Gasol being better than Pippen..shoot yourself..

Pippen was a top 5 player during his an MJ's hay day
  • radaman
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    i think gasol may get in based on his nba+ his accomplishments in spain. its the basketball HOF, not just the NBA HOF

we shall see.... we got ? like Dominique Wilkins struggling to get in and Gasol is just gonna waltz in? hmmm....
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    we shall see.... we got ? like Dominique Wilkins struggling to get in and Gasol is just gonna waltz in? hmmm....

it only took nique 2 years to get in i believe.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im gonna have to disagree with you my boy... as good as Pau is, he's not a HOF... im sorry

naw Im frontin he aint...still cant figure out how they won last year...*light bulb pops up* Phil Jackson....thats the true reason he won....Kobe cant win without Phil! Somebody argue that one!
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »

Great point that I didnt think of...
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Dont even understand how you're having this argument...smh @ you having to "exclude" rings & talk about a bunch of Ifs in order to prove ya point. ? the nature of this thread................There is no way someone could lose last year HORRIBLY yet be considered better than the one who won it all because he's playing good during the REGULAR SEASON, which hold no guarantees that he will win this year. The only guarantee is that Kobe is without a doubt top 3 player of all time & has 4 rings to show for it. I dont even wanna hear yall ? ass rhetoric.

Once again......I....only.....based...this...thread...off of this season alone....? last yr...? they rookie season....? they puppet commercials....rings has NOTHIN to do with the current season.....

POINT BLANK LEBRON IS DOIN WAAAAY BETTER THIS SEASON THAN KOBE.....

Get over it.....
  • radaman
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gasol makin the hall of fame... hmmm... sounds like a good thread.... lol
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Once again......I....only.....based...this...thread...off of this season alone....? last yr...? they rookie season....? they puppet commercials....rings has NOTHIN to do with the current season.....

Get over it.....

Kobe has been playin hurt and injured the whole season..
    I concede lebron has been playing great.. but way better is a reach.
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hobe i just came to a realization that you are stupid.. All your arguments are stat based.. you alluded to Gasol being better than Pippen..shoot yourself..

Pippen was a top 5 player during his an MJ's hay day

All your arguments are "Go look at the footage" based I know you aint talkin

Everything I said in here is all facts nothin exaggerated or made up.Shut the ? up
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im tired of making my case with words.. Because you dont get it. The videotape is more accurate than the stats.. Am i lying.?
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nah youtube footage aint accurate its edited clown.I'm droppin facts nothin else can compare.? gettin all riled up cuz I dont agree with ya'll
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kobe has been playin hurt and injured the whole season..
    I concede lebron has been playing great.. but way better is a reach.

Lebron's hurt right now...lets see how he reacts when he comes back......And yes waaaay better....think Oscar Robertson....
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited March 2010
    Options
    naw Im frontin he aint...still cant figure out how they won last year...*light bulb pops up* Phil Jackson....thats the true reason he won....Kobe cant win without Phil! Somebody argue that one!

MJ couldn't win without Phil either. But Lebron can't win at all. So ohh well
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damon03 wrote: »
    MJ couldn't win without Phil either. But Lebron can't win at all. So ohh well

As I type this post the Cavs have the best record in the NBA(3 more wins than LA)....Im feeling good about their chances this yr...
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Get over it.....

Listen here...................Lebron Stan Club Members

Saying to not include Kobe's Accomplishments is Bitchmade & shows how weak your argument is......that you have to tailor it to fit Lebron. If that was the case.........? SHOULD NEVER INCLUDE MICHAEL JORDAN'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS WHEN BEING COMPARED TO KOBE.....BUT, GUESS WHAT THEY DO!!!!!!!! BECAUSE IT MATTERS. Imagine this ? tryna argue that on Sportscenter. Last time I checked, the regular season was always ? , the playoffs if what matters. So you dont shoot yourself in the head because you hug Lebron's ? so hard. Lebron is a top 2 player....ATLEAST. But, you cant be the GOAT of nothing & losing like he does when it counts. ? in here comparing Lebron's Athleticism to Kobe's when Lebron is 24 years old. REALLY???? SON. REALLY???? He's 8 years younger.....of course, he's gonna be doing more acrobatic off the wall ? . Kobe did the same ? when he was younger, in his own version though of course. Yall ? just sound stupid. I dont give a ? how good you are in reg. season. Hell.....Steve Nash was the MVP a few years back.....according to your logic, he should be crown GOAT status as well because he was killin it in reg. season. Imma wait a few months after this thread die down.........and Imma up this ? when playoff time come, just like I did with the Peyton Manning stan club after The Super Bowl. We'll see.
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options

Saying to not include Kobe's Accomplishments is Bitchmade & shows how weak your argument is......that you have to tailor it to fit Lebron. If that was the case.........? SHOULD NEVER INCLUDE MICHAEL JORDAN'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS WHEN BEING COMPARED TO KOBE.....BUT, GUESS WHAT THEY DO!!!!!!!! BECAUSE IT MATTERS. Imagine this ? tryna argue that on Sportscenter. Last time I checked, the regular season was always ? , the playoffs if what matters. So you dont shoot yourself in the head because you hug Lebron's ? so hard. Lebron is a top 2 player....ATLEAST. But, you cant be the GOAT of nothing & losing like he does when it counts. ? in here comparing Lebron's Athleticism to Kobe's when Lebron is 24 years old. REALLY???? SON. REALLY???? He's 8 years younger.....of course, he's gonna be doing more acrobatic off the wall ? . Kobe did the same ? when he was younger, in his own version though of course. Yall ? just sound stupid. I dont give a ? how good you are in reg. season. Hell.....Steve Nash was the MVP a few years back.....according to your logic, he should be crown GOAT status as well because he was killin it in reg. season. Imma wait a few months after this thread die down.........and Imma up this ? when playoff time come, just like I did with the Peyton Manning stan club after The Super Bowl. We'll see.

Shutem down.. shutem down... i dont have the patience you do to debate lol.. But good post
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options

smh @ u mad because Lebron is having a better yr than Kobe.....LeBron aint even my fav player so u can scratch that Stan talk....Lebron @ 24>>>Kobe @ 24 so ? what u talking about...Yeah Kobe has rings but damn everything was set up for him to win. ? I could've won if I had HOF coach Phil Jackson, HOF Center Shaq, possible HOF Pau Gasol.....LeBron plays for the Cavs...THE ? CAVS....The only things most people remember about them is Jordan shooting that game-winning jumper. LeBron changed ALL of that...I make a thread about this season and all I keep hearing about is the past...I didn't tailor-make this thread so Lebron looks like a winner....Numbers don't lie, bruh...

That's like me saying Rick Ross last album was better than 50's....Some hater comes out talkin bout Get Rich or Die Tryin.....Stop livin in the glory years...And yes I'll be in the Cheap Seats the WHOLE playoffs...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

this match is over..

mortal_kombat_career_security-1.jpg
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh BTW

Lebron's injuries including twisted ankle, bruised quads, and sore back......
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh BTW

Lebron's injuries including twisted ankle, bruised quads, and sore back......

Kobe would play with that LeBron is a punk.....
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kobe Will be MVP!!
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

daaaaaaaaaamn....you got it homie....i was a proud member of that PM club....but no stan by any means....lmaooooooo
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kobe Will be MVP!!

Nah lebron will get it.. althought it should be closer than it should be..