Kobe VS Lebron 2009-2010 Season.....Men lie, Women lie, these stats don't....

Options
1234568»

Comments

• bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ Kobe's decline....Statistically his worst season since 03-04 when Detroit SMASHED the Fakers in the finals....

He plays in the Triangle...it aint like lebron who just does isolations every trip down the floor.

And it 03-04 he had K malone, Payton and Shaq to take shots away from him...
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    Smh @ kobe for declining in his 15th year........that ? trash.

If that ? aint avg 30 at age 36, he aint ? ..lol
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    Smh @ kobe for declining in his 15th year........that ? trash.

i c what u did there, lol.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao @ the stans in this thread
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    lol @ LA getting swept

Still laughin.......
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    lol @ LA getting swept after winning two championships in a row

fixed that. And im not even a laker fan
  • will grimey
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Elite teams don't get swept and LA is no longer elite....SMDH @ them going from Phil Jackson to Mike Brown...
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Elite teams don't get swept and LA is no longer elite....SMDH @ them going from Phil Jackson to Mike Brown...

The funniest ? about this thread is that you made it talking all this ? then in May of 2010 when Cleveland got eliminated and the Lakers were dominating you disappeared... Then whent he Lakers won the chip you were still no where to be found for months and months... Now you re-emerge a whole year later since the Lakers lost to talk more ? ... you are a true hater and a ? ass ? fo'real hahahahaha
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    The funniest ? about this thread is that you made it talking all this ? then in May of 2010 when Cleveland got eliminated and the Lakers were dominated you disappeared... Then whent he Lakers won the chip you were still no where to be found for months and months... Now you re-emerge a whole year later since the Lakers lost to talk more ? ... you are a true hater and a ? ass ? fo'real hahahahaha

? is pretty funny hahahah.
  • will grimey
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    The funniest ? about this thread is that you made it talking all this ? then in May of 2010 when Cleveland got eliminated and the Lakers were dominating you disappeared... Then whent he Lakers won the chip you were still no where to be found for months and months... Now you re-emerge a whole year later since the Lakers lost to talk more ? ... you are a true hater and a ? ass ? fo'real hahahahaha

DON'T FOLLOW ME FOLLOW ?

Who is this ? ?! Damn people following me like dat I might as well join Twitter....Nobody disappeared u hoe ass ? . I was on here atleast a month AFTER the finals ended....I can take an L...Last year was my worst year in sports and I was on here damn near that whole year...No I don't like Kobe and if you was actually in the Cheap Seats at that time you would've witnessed the hate I was receiving for the facts that I stated....FOH and yeah your LA Fakers are bums they won't win another ring for atleast 5yrs....classless ? can't even take a loss...
    ON TOP OF THAT I MADE A THREAD GIVING KOBE HIS PROPS LAST YEAR...

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?40378-Ok-guys-I-admit-Kobe-Lebron-this-season
  • will grimey
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why are people tryin to turn this into an LA vs Miami/Cleveland thread? Its LeBron vs Kobe and Kobe LAUCE...All Kobe has to play for is to pass MJ in career points.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You are a funny dude..
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    UPDATED.....

And don't blame the finger either ? ....Even when Lebron aint scoring he's contributing. Kobe just shoots lucky shots at the end of games. Real ? know that's Pau's team...And soon to be Shannon Brown's once GM realizes its over for Kobe...

lol the same ? that hollar this ? be the first ones to criticize the lakers losing and putting it on Kobe like Pau didnt average 12pts on 40% shooting. lol how "your team" going to compensate when you having that type of terrible performance for the entire post season.
  • will grimey
    edited May 2011
    Options
    when u got all these haters sayin Kobe is better than Lebron right now, threads like these are mandatory....

besides Lebron's first 6 seasons stats are better than Kobe's.....EVERY SEASON....

once Lebron gets his rings(he'll get atleast 2) then what yall gonna say??

Real ? quote 3/8/10
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol nobody cares about Lebron. Only Jordan stans and Kobe haters. Whose rioting all over the internet and calling for Pippen to be strung up and killed? Spacejams.
  • will grimey
    Options
    One more thing I guarantee if you team Bron wit a future HOFer he will win a ring that season....38 yr old Shaq dont count....

Gotdamn I spoke that prophetic real ? ...

damon03 wrote: »
    when u got all these haters sayin Kobe is better than Lebron right now, threads like these are mandatory....

besides Lebron's first 6 seasons stats are better than Kobe's.....EVERY SEASON....

once Lebron gets his rings(he'll get atleast 2) then what yall gonna say??

What's tomorrow winning numbers on the mega millions? ? been trying to hit that ?

Call me now for your free pyschic reading...

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Team Lebron with a HOFer and he'll win a ring"

Yeah way to go out on that prophetic limb, breh. You batting 1.000
  • will grimey
    Options
    "once Lebron gets his rings(he'll get atleast 2) then what yall gonna say??"

You're right bruh...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its crazy c this "debate" is still ging

Just had it a few days ago. And to me its painfully obvious:

If Bron gets to 4 titles, hell maybe even just 3, its signed and sealed he's historically bettwr than Kobe. NO QUESTION

The stats are crazy in favor of Bron, the accolades favor Bron, and the funniest thing to me is even tho Kobe is the better scorer and that's what he holds his hat on, Bron STILL has bettr carer scoring ppg and career numbers! While being a superior distributor and rebounder

The ONLY thing Kobe has
    on Bron is rings, which people comically treat all the same like he was top dog for those first 3 but FORGET about the semantics! Ok, he got 5

If Bron gets to 3 or 4, close the book. He's top 3, 4 all time...Kobe in the top 10-15 range
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You also said ahannon brown was going to take over the lakers the ? cant even stay in the league now jys
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    UPDATED.....

And don't blame the finger either ? ....Even when Lebron aint scoring he's contributing. Kobe just shoots lucky shots at the end of games. Real ? know that's Pau's team...And soon to be Shannon Brown's once GM realizes its over for Kobe...

[img]http://priscope.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/shocked-? .jpg[/img]