Couple of christianity questions

Options

Comments

• American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    to me what happened in Haiti is a blessing in disquise. i refuse to believe that ? DID this to them. this horrible event will awaken people ALL around the world to the struggles o the people there. and they will get the attention and support they need as a country to thrive. and no longer be ignored

so the 300,000 + dead from the Typhoon in Asia wasnt enough eh?

how about the millions killed in ? Germany during the Holocaust

what was the genocide in Africa? a test drive?

could these lessons not have been learned from Hurricane Katrina?

there is a man from houston who has family in Haiti -- 35 of his relatives were killed by the earthquake.

try telling him that it was "a blessing in disguise"
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    ahahhahaha

? gave you a few bucks and dropped a giant ? on 200,000 people in Haiti

rigjht

Aint just ? theres a Devil too
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited January 2010
    Options
    talk to a preacher. my answers are based on my personal thoughts not the bible. i think it works for anywho who ? sees fit to grant their prayer. maybe the ones with the most faith. either way it goes, he always looks out for me. and if something horrific happens i know its apart of His plan.

so because ? always looks out for YOU, people in Haiti must not "be praying right"

Meryl, you are an intelligent girl. Dont dumb yourself down just so your intellect doesnt cross with Christianity
  • cKondomssuck
    cKondomssuck Members Posts: 45
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Honestly jews r a joke
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ChillaT wrote: »
    Aint just ? theres a Devil too

in the bible, the devil kills about 10 people

? kills approximately 2 billion (flood, various genocides, plagues, etc.)
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Honestly jews r a joke

christians and muslims bit the deity from judaism and ruined the whole world
  • MERYLISBACK
    MERYLISBACK Banned Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so lemme get this straight

? knows everything, including of course, the future

and he has a divine plan

but its not set in stone, he'll change it if you ask nicely

even though he already knows exactly how the future is going to turn out

right

The ? flooded the entire planet and killed everybody except for like a half dozen people. Dude don't care about genocide.
    ive had THIS conversation with my dad b4.. yall should date. its what i believe and i dont dedicate time into thinking about all the whys and how.
    i.e. u think u get hoes cause ur cute-in reality its because u trick off. if you thought deeply about the women you get the outcome would be different. but u dont. :D
    its HIS earth. he can do whatever he wants with it. ur looking at him like ? and hes not. hes THAT ? .
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so because ? always looks out for YOU, people in Haiti must not "be praying right"

Meryl, you are an intelligent girl. Dont dumb yourself down just so your intellect doesnt cross with Christianity
    What you're not getting is that she can't say ? doesnt exist based on prayers he may not have answered for others. But she can say he does exist because of prayers he answered for her. Believe it or not, ? deals with you on a personal level, not always collective.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ive had THIS conversation with my dad b4.. yall should date.

..............What?

its what i believe and i dont dedicate time into thinking about all the whys and how.
    Admitting that you don't think about things is a sign that you're probably being dumb.

i.e. u think u get hoes cause ur cute-in reality its because u trick off. if you thought deeply about the women you get the outcome would be different. but u dont. :D

..........What?
    its HIS earth. he can do whatever he wants with it. ur looking at him like ? and hes not. hes THAT ? .
    "It's HIS Germany. He can do whatever he wants with it."

Hilarious. You're saying ? is a dictator. Then you say he's not like a ? . Absolutely hilarious.
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so the 300,000 + dead from the Typhoon in Asia wasnt enough eh?

how about the millions killed in ? Germany during the Holocaust

what was the genocide in Africa? a test drive?

could these lessons not have been learned from Hurricane Katrina?

there is a man from houston who has family in Haiti -- 35 of his relatives were killed by the earthquake.

try telling him that it was "a blessing in disguise"

and havent all of thise things been mended to a better position.
    and did ANY of those things dictate the worlds pov towards Haiti?
    nope. they were still treated like ? although ? knew 10 mil people live on an island that should only inhabit 50k.
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited January 2010
    Options

No. he looks out for everyone but i told u in my first post that these are my personal thought, i can only recount things in my life. from my interview u can tell (from the snippet) i ve been through "things" and now im out of them. i believe it has to do with Him.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ...its what i believe and i dont dedicate time into thinking about all the whys and how...
    ^^Willfully blissful ignorance.
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited January 2010
    Options

..............What?

Admitting that you don't think about things is a sign that you're probably being dumb.

..........What?

"It's HIS Germany. He can do whatever he wants with it."

Hilarious. You're saying ? is a dictator. Then you say he's not like a ? . Absolutely hilarious.

it means that yall have a similar thinking. no ? smfh
    i personally dont think im dumb i just chose to believe. everything is based off personal circumstances.
    dictator? ur thinking on a small scale. did u create the Heavens and the Earth? if Hilter. Mussolini, Stolin, Castro did, let me know
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What you're not getting is that she can't say ? doesnt exist based on prayers he may not have answered for others. But she can say he does exist because of prayers he answered for her. Believe it or not, ? deals with you on a personal level, not always collective.

much oblidged. hit it on the nail
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and havent all of thise things been mended to a better position.
    and did ANY of those things dictate the worlds pov towards Haiti?
    nope. they were still treated like ? although ? knew 10 mil people live on an island that should only inhabit 50k.

I think its safe to say people have known about the crisis in Haiti for decades now. All this recent tragedy will do is raise the rest of the worlds concerns until the next big tragedy happens somewhere else.

To hear you talk, you'd think Katrina-rattled New Orleans has become Disney Land. Nope, same struggles nearly 5 years later.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited January 2010
    Options

Yes I respectfully understand.

But here is what Im asking: Suppose Meryl went around saying that her unconditionally loving father gives his children anything they ask for. He has three daughters. Of the three, Meryl gets anything and everything she needs while the other two dont get ? .

Which statement is true?

A: "my father gives his children anything and everything they need because he loves them unconditionally"

B: "well all I know is, he GIVES me whatever I want, but I cant say the same for anyone else"

Furthermore, there is nothing personal about the death of 200,000 people. seems a bit collective to me.
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think its safe to say people have known about the crisis in Haiti for decades now. All this recent tragedy will do is raise the rest of the worlds concerns until the next big tragedy happens somewhere else.

To hear you talk, you'd think Katrina-rattled New Orleans has become Disney Land. Nope, same struggles nearly 5 years later.

? please!
    white people JUST learning how to say Haiti and people JUST stopped spelling it Hati! these tragedies are just a precursor to whats to come. all of this ? coming down soon enough. ive NEVER been a bible humper but i do believe there will be another mass anihilation of everyone and a new crop of people/ they speak it in the Bible and it will come to pass.
    and NO. im VERY familiar of NOs current state, people didnt take heed to that lesson. and with every lesson it becomes harder to repair. i.e this catastrophe being one of the worst. people need to pay more attention to His signs.
    but this is just me thinking
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Who works harder for our soul, ? or the Devil?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Damn they moved this with the quickness
  • It's Not Cool Bruh
    It's Not Cool Bruh Members Posts: 215
    edited February 2010
    Options
    easy....the devil, the devil is a revolutionary ? . this ? started a revolt and said "? GAWD!!!" and he's been doing this for over 6,000 years (or how ever old the earth is if you subscribe to christianity). how are we to know that the devil isn't just a cool ass dude with some new ideas? if you were gawd you'd hate on a ? who left your kingdom to start his own too. i think we're only getting one side of the story here to be honest
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    BRiCKSQUAD Members Posts: 477
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    Damn they moved this with the quickness

word....
    @ Loo u a "Ritz" or a ?
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    easy....the devil, the devil is a revolutionary ? . this ? started a revolt and said "? GAWD!!!" and he's been doing this for over 6,000 years (or how ever old the earth is if you subscribe to christianity). how are we to know that the devil isn't just a cool ass dude with some new ideas? if you were gawd you'd hate on a ? who left your kingdom to start his own too. i think we're only getting one side of the story here to be honest

hahahahahahahaha i like this
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Who works harder for our soul, ? or the Devil?

"? " does not want your soul, he wants you to have it. "Satan" wants your soul so he will work harder than "? " (who wont work for it at all in the first place). So the real question is, Who works harder for YOUR soul? You or Satan?