Don't ask, Don't tell = One of the main reasons why Babylon falls!

Options

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That passage infers that someone sinned to receive his blindness as the punishment for the original sin. The blind man himself is not an abomination
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That passage infers that someone sinned to receive his blindness as the punishment for the original sin. The blind man himself is not an abomination

you might just be as stupid as vibe lol.

wtf is original sin ?...stop using stupid man made terms which are not scriptural...ur just parroting what u've heard because u've never actually read the bible.

being blind is a punsihment for sin and so is being born a homosexual, their both punishments.

so what exactly is your point ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lol yes it does...

john 9:1And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 2And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

see how stupid you look now ?

Then Jesus said NEITHER HIM OR HIS PARENTS SINNED. meaning naturally he was born blind, without sin involved.

See how stupid you look now? Don't half ass quote ? , if the follow up is necssary, post it. You ain't that slick.
    How can u be born blind for sin, unless u sinned in a previous life or unless your parents sinned ?

He wasn't born due to sin, follow up with John 9:2. There is no reincarnation in the bible, so what do you believe? You cannot be held responsible for others sins.
    now explain to me wtf being a ? by birth has to do with the bible not being real ?

If it's by birth why does ? state them as being an abomination, that was his creation. He cannot punish for something that wasn't their choice. Also the bible states "they choose" which they don't.
    are u really that simple minded ?

stop making yourself look so damn foolish.

Seems like you are though.
    faggortry goes against nature, and if u condone it you deserve death according to the bible.

if you have never read the bible then DONT try to debate about it...

It's obvious it doesn't go against nature as it's all in nature. All animals are "? ", all animals aren't born attracted to females. Men and woman do one thing together, populate, other than that, there no more "nature" between the two.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you might just be as stupid as vibe lol.

wtf is original sin ?...stop using stupid man made terms which are not scriptural...ur just parroting what u've heard because u've never actually read the bible.

being blind is a punsihment for sin and so is being born a homosexual, their both punishments.

so what exactly is your point ?

Man made terms? We're both speaking English which is man made.

The Bible says that being homosexual is an abomination before the Lord.
    That specific person's blindness is just an unfortunate circumstance he was cured from

there's a difference. What if the man was never cured? Should he receive death because he was blind?
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Then Jesus said NEITHER HIM OR HIS PARENTS SINNED. meaning naturally he was born blind, without sin involved.

See how stupid you look now? Don't half ass quote ? , if the follow up is necssary, post it. You ain't that slick.

He wasn't born due to sin, follow up with John 9:2. There is no reincarnation in the bible, so what do you believe? You cannot be held responsible for others sins.

If it's by birth why does ? state them as being an abomination, that was his creation. He cannot punish for something that wasn't their choice. Also the bible states "they choose" which they don't.

Seems like you are though.

It's obvious it doesn't go against nature as it's all in nature. All animals are "? ", all animals aren't born attracted to females. Men and woman do one thing together, populate, other than that, there no more "nature" between the two.

no reincarnation in the bible ?

so explain how john the baptist and elijah were the same person...lol

duuh !!!

? cant punish for something that was NOT their choice ?...SO WHY WAS HE BORN BLIND THEN, lol...u are contradicting yourself u ? .

the disicples asked if HE HAD SINNED, how can he sin if he was born that way ?...think about it u ? .

? created evil, and he created an evil nation...i'll rpoove it...and then i'll make u look even more stupid than u already do...

isaiah 45: 7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

romans 9: 10And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of ? according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
    14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with ? ? ? forbid. 15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

LOL...

? loved jacob and hated esau before they were EVEN BORN...so obviously it makes no difference wether u sin or not, ? has already chosen you for a purpose.

romans 9: 19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against ? ? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if ? , willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

EDOMITES ARE VESSELS OF WRATH FITTED FOR DESTRUCTION, born wicked !!!!

psalm 58: 3The wicked are estranged from the ? : they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
    4Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;
    5Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.

^^ people are born wicked

which prooves people are born ? like jaded righteouesness...

nice try tho vibe...
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if you're trying to make me upset, you're failing. I'm actually laughing. I don't know if you're trying to be funny or not either but if you are, good job
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @ One Spliff you can't tell these non-believers nonthing, The Most High knew they spirit before they was born.. that's why that cant understand Higher Learning and Hebrew Science, they dont want to learn, so they will not receive.

They speak that they know the bible but they read it once, and dont even know that the bible speak on recarnation a few times, SMH.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Man made terms? We're both speaking English which is man made.

The Bible says that being homosexual is an abomination before the Lord.
    That specific person's blindness is just an unfortunate circumstance he was cured from

there's a difference. What if the man was never cured? Should he receive death because he was blind?

no, because his blindness was already a punishment.

israelites were never born ? in ancient times, they were given up to seducing spirits...

romans 1: 26For this cause ? gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their ? one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain ? in their knowledge, ? gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30Backbiters, haters of ? , despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of ? , that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

once again, it was punishment...

u can die by a number of ways, being a ? was one of them.

even if u were born that way in ancient times...it is still a punishment, same way people are born blind...just a harsher punsishment if it led to your death.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "go a stray as soon as they're born, speaking lie..."

Didn't know babies spoke lies.

You're completely oblivious to my post and ignored John 2:9. He WAS NOT born blind DUE TO SIN.There's no other verse in the bible that states handicaps/deformities are caused by sin. Sorry but nice try. Again ? isn't real.

Also forgive my typos and ? my phone loves to correct me and do things I do not intend.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "go a stray as soon as they're born, speaking lie..."

Didn't know babies spoke lies.

You're completely oblivious to my post and ignored John 2:9. He WAS NOT born blind DUE TO SIN.There's no other verse in the bible that states handicaps/deformities are caused by sin. Sorry but nice try. Again ? isn't real.

Also forgive my typos and ? my phone loves to correct me and do things I do not intend.

john 2:9 is totally irrelevant.

are u claiming the disciples were wrong for asking if he had sinned ?

why ask jesus if the man had sinned, if it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to have sinned...that makes no sense.

ur basically just embarrasing yourself...

jeremiah 32: 18Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the ? of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty ? , the LORD of hosts, is his name,

exodus 20: 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy ? am a jealous ? , visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why ask, logic tells you um because they didn't know otherwise.

Jesus already told them he wasn't born blind due to win, thats the point and VERY RELEVANT to our discussion because you're saying the man was born due to sin. For real if you can't acknowledge that or even comprehend it, then you have officially become more stupid than gee757.

(keep muh name out YO mouf u faceless monkee, - I know gee shut up)
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yall going to learn these scriptures one way or another!!!
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why ask, logic tells you um because they didn't know otherwise.

Jesus already told them he wasn't born blind due to win, thats the point and VERY RELEVANT to our discussion because you're saying the man was born due to sin. For real if you can't acknowledge that or even comprehend it, then you have officially become more stupid than gee757.

(keep muh name out YO mouf u faceless monkee, - I know gee shut up)

why wud the disciples be so stupid to ask that question unless they knew that some people were born blind because of previous sins, the disciples KNEW OF REINCARNATION.

thats why there was so much speculation as to who jesus was...

mark 8: 27And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the towns of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom do men say that I am? 28And they answered, John the Baptist: but some say, Elias; and others, One of the prophets.

^^ people thought jesus was the reincarnation of one of the prophets or elijah or even john the baptist lol...

obviously they knew about reincarnation back then...

stop trying to debate me vibe...honestly...ahh well, at least your learning.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Yall going to learn these scriptures one way or another!!!

they gon learn or they gon burn...its up to them.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    no, because his blindness was already a punishment.

So if his parents sinned, he got the punishment? What if being born ? was the punishment? then he would deserve death because of what his parents did?

How much punishment are sins worth? What sins are greater than others? I thought the Bible said all sin is the same
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So if his parents sinned, he got the punishment? What if being born ? was the punishment? then he would deserve death because of what his parents did?

How much punishment are sins worth? What sins are greater than others? I thought the Bible said all sin is the same

our forefathers sinned, which is why we are in the mess we are in...

if he was born ? then he would have a choice to keep the law or not...

theres hetrosexual who have never had sex, so what stop a homosexual from abstaining ?

the law is written in the first 5 books, read them.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    our forefathers sinned, which is why we are in the mess we are in...

if he was born ? then he would have a choice to keep the law or not...

theres hetrosexual who have never had sex, so what stop a homosexual from abstaining ?

the law is written in the first 5 books, read them.

What if society, instructed by ? to ? homosexuals, noticed that a child was ? , you're saying it would be right to ? that child?
    Also, why would it even matter that ? pretend to be straight and follow those laws? They're still gonna be ? and are supposed to die, according to the bible

It doesn't seem very productive to instruct death on a person as punishment on top of a punishment and if reincarnation exists, then that person will reincarnate, maybe in the form of another ? person, and they'll die again???

And if reincarnation exists, then when does reincarnation stop and the idea of hell/heaven begin?

And if our forefathers sinned but others didn't, what would stop a decendent of the sinning forefathers from reincarnating into someone who is by blood a descendent of the unsinning forefathers? Didn't the bible say all have sinned? So we're all on a neverending cycle of sinning, death and punishment?
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? says homosexuals should die. How many homosexuals have you killed recently? you probably never will and by that, you're not following his law????

Who should homosexuals be put to death by?Should we write Pres. Obama and tell him to round them all up and burn them? Maybe you should start the petition

But wait! the Bible says don't judge anyone and don't ? anyone
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What if society, instructed by ? to ? homosexuals, noticed that a child was ? , you're saying it would be right to ? that child?
    Also, why would it even matter that ? pretend to be straight and follow those laws? They're still gonna be ? and are supposed to die, according to the bible

It doesn't seem very productive to instruct death on a person as punishment on top of a punishment and if reincarnation exists, then that person will reincarnate, maybe in the form of another ? person, and they'll die again???

And if reincarnation exists, then when does reincarnation stop and the idea of hell/heaven begin?

And if our forefathers sinned but others didn't, what would stop a decendent of the sinning forefathers from reincarnating into someone who is by blood a descendent of the unsinning forefathers? Didn't the bible say all have sinned? So we're all on a neverending cycle of sinning, death and punishment?

this why u have to read it...lol

how can u ? a child who is a ? ?...lmao...the child has to have broken the law first.

leviticus 20: 13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

you have to have laid with another man to have commited a sin...

as for reincarnation, theres a judgement after death...some recarnate, some dont..the scriptures dont go into detail on laws of reincarnation.

the idea of heaven n hell is based on western and religios dogma...its ? .

everybody goes to the spirit world after death, wether good or bad...then after that their judged, but their will be an ultimate judgement at the end of time for a paticular generation.

the kingdom of heaven is on earth as it is in heven, its an earthly kingdom.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? says homosexuals should die. How many homosexuals have you killed recently? you probably never will and by that, you're not following his law????

Who should homosexuals be put to death by?Should we write Pres. Obama and tell him to round them all up and burn them? Maybe you should start the petition

But wait! the Bible says don't judge anyone and don't ? anyone

lmao...the law was only given to one nation of people, thats israel.

obama is not even an israelite, hes an ugly ass african...the israelites were the negroes that the africans sold to the whiteman and arabs.

the law of ? 's is still in affect to this day in certain parts of africa and the middle east...they ? ? 's and adulterers out there.

the western world refuse to acknowledge gods laws or anything ? says, yet a president SWEARS IN on the bible, yet they use the bible in the court of law...yet they claim 'in ? we trust'...lol...it shows u that they are hypocrites and will be punished accordingly.

your last comment was very 'vibe' like...

the majority of the bible is war, killing and bloodshed...? , gods chosen people were straight up warriors, king david killed thousands in battle...

u can ? in war and u can ? according to the law, but murder is against the law...there a difference.

and of course u can judge, u judge according to the law.

a
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what's up with all these lion avis?

is this a club or something?
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options

israel are awekening in these last days.

trade in your cheetah for a lion n join the club
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options

you is just as outlandish as your Location

2 Kings 1717:25 And so it was at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they feared not YHWH: therefore YHWH sent lions among them, which slew some of them.

17:26 Wherefore they spake to the king of Assyria, saying, The nations which thou hast removed, and placed in the cities of Samaria, know not the manner of the Elohim of the land: therefore he hath sent lions among them, and, behold, they slay them, because they know not the manner of the Elohim of the land

get yourself right or this^^^^^^^^^Might happen to you
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

my yout I might just take you up on your proposition

I sincerely believe there is a lion hidden in every strong willed man's soul
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options

WORD UP, it's scaring the ? out of them......Judah is being Roused up, seeing hebrews waking up and claiming ther heritage is a beautiful thing