Don't ask, Don't tell = One of the main reasons why Babylon falls!

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well there you go

seems appropriate for this thread haha
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MICH 5:8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.
    9Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

GENESIS 49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
    8Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
    9Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

2aim3vs.jpg
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well why does ? repeatedly command His people to flee from Babylon if there is no issue with living inside Babylon? I am not making this up. Here are scriptures. Is ? a liar?

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4

“Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks.” Jeremiah 50:8

“Cut off the sower from Babylon, and him that handleth the sickle in the time of harvest: for fear of the oppressing sword they shall turn every one to his people, and they shall flee every one to his own land.” Jeremiah 50:16

The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our ? , the vengeance of his temple.” Jeremiah 50:28

“Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.” Jeremiah 51:6

“We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.” Jeremiah 51:9

My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD.” Jeremiah 51:45

“Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.” Jeremiah 51:50

"Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob." Isaiah 48:20

"And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword." Isaiah 13:14-15

Now if you don't want to listen to ? that's on you. But I will not be partaker of Gods judgment upon Babylons sin. America is going to be destroyed in 1 hour by the 10 kings of Revelation. ? ordained the fate of America before the foundations of the world. If you think ? is playing, Hey sorry for you. A lot of people will still be living inside of Babylon the Great when it is destroyed because they refused to listen to ? ! it's the same old human story, people always assuming they know more than ? based on what "they see" and what "they feel". So hey your entitled to your opinion, but I will trust what THUS SAITH THE LORD!

Babylon the Great falls FIRST and than the mark of the beast comes. Read revelation 14. Once you escape Babylon you must make getting to Jerusalem your goal. The wilderness is where the arc of safety will be in the last days. ? will shut the door to the arc just like he shut the door to Noahs arc before the judgment comes. And once the door is shut, no man can open it back up. All those outside of the wilderness will be subject to the reign of the BEAST that is to come. The chances of living through the reign of the beast outside of the wilderness are slim. There will be pockets of survivors scattered, but it will be terrible. And more than likely you will be killed if you refuse the mark of the beast just as ? said in His word.

So why not just listen to ? and believe His word. Escape out of Babylon my friend. Don't make this difficult. Trust ? and live or deny ? and die.

...and at your own free will you listen to ? . We can't even comprehend Him, so what makes you think the issue is about fleeing the country? We can't flee sin no matter where we go.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    ...and at your own free will you listen to ? . We can't even comprehend Him, so what makes you think the issue is about fleeing the country? We can't flee sin no matter where we go.
    You said it my friend. You use your own free will to listen to ? . I'm just the messenger, a watchman standing on the wall and blowing the trumpet. I can't force you to do anything because you have your own will. So the issue isn't about fleeing sin, it's about fleeing so that you are not consumed in the judgment. Just as lot was commanded to flee from ? before judgment came upon that city, so will those who hear the call to flee from Babylon likewise flee before the judgment comes.

How you respond when the time comes will be up to you. I just pray that the seeds which were planted in your heart, mind, and soul will be useful when the time comes to make an informed decision based upon the leading of the Holy Spirit in your life.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    u got the 1000 year riegn confused with the heavenly kingdom...

you said yourself there will be no temple, thats the 1000 year reign in which there will be no temple...christ is the lamb like it says in rev 22, so how can we reign with christ 1000 years and still have a temple ?, that makes no sense.

as for the 70 weeks, few questions:

1. from what year was the 69 weeks fufilled ?...and what year did they span to ?

2. there are two abmoninations of desolation mentioned in the book of daniel, one in chapter 11, once in chapter 9 and chapter 12...chapter 11 is referring to antiocus IV, which is chapter 9 n 12 referring ?

remember how christ spoke of the abomination of desolation in matthew 24 ?....christ was talking of a future desolation, has it happened already ?...because matt 24 is an ENDTIME prophecy...so when was the desolation in the last week of daniel fufilled ?

3. who is king david in the OT propchies ?...and when will he return ?

u see where u go wrong is the third temple...in order for an abomination of desolation to take place, there obviously has to be a temple...so are u telling me its going to take place during the 1000 year reign with christ ?

also hosea 6:2 clearly says in the third day...

1 day = 0-1000
    2 day = 1000-2000
    3 day = 2000-3000

in the third day he will raise us up...so when in the third day ?

thats why u need daniel 9 and 12 to answer this...

daniel 9: 24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. 25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

daniel 12: 11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

the week is 7 years, and 1290 days is half way thru the week...

but whats more intresting is messiah mentioned in daniel 9, you guna have to be more specific as to when messiah was cut off, and what time the 69 weeks spanned to.

also what holy city si it talking about in daniel 9 ?...cant u see that daniel 9:23 is clearly an endtime propehcy like daniel chapter 12 ?

these weeks havent been fufilled thats why it says "24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness"

Let's first work on clarifying these 2 points.

1. Ezekiel 40-48 is the millennial temple. Agreed?

2. Revelation 21-22 is speaking about the eternal rest after the millennium. Agreed?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Can someone tell menwhy mystery Babylon is refered to as a city? America is a country not a city, so how can Babylon be america?
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Let's first work on clarifying these 2 points.

1. Ezekiel 40-48 is the millennial temple. Agreed?

2. Revelation 21-22 is speaking about the eternal rest after the millennium. Agreed?

no...rev 21-22 is talkin about the 1000 year reign, after that the rest of the dead will come to life...theres no seperation really...its just a 1000 year reign for those who accepted the gospel and called on his name in the last days.

ezekiel 41-48 is the rebuilding of the third temple and the return of the prince/king david, who is the prince in ezekiel 48 otherwise ?...its obviously not christ, because the prince will be offering sacrifices.

like i said if we guna reign 1000 years with christ, then why wud we need a temple...rev 21 says that the lamb will be the temple.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Can someone tell menwhy mystery Babylon is refered to as a city? America is a country not a city, so how can Babylon be america?

nobody is this dumb...

go look up the 'word' city...

how can america be a country ?.. a country has a sovreignty, not a president...america is more of an empire, with multiple states and a senate and a president, each state in america has its OWN laws so how cna it be a country ?...a country is supposed to be under the kings law as a whole country, not serperated with different state laws.

america is one huge city or kingdom.

u using modern terms and not even udnerstand their true definitions.

its also funny how u havent replied to my last post, after i showed u reincarnation LOL was around in the new testament...? .
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This can't be real life. So now America is not a country.

This is why I hate religious ? , always twisting ? to make it fit your views.

I'm done.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ahhh btw I dont really give a ? about reincarnation...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Babylon has a main city and that is New York. Babylon also has many cities and that is the whole of the United States. It's one in the same Vibe. All of America will be laid desolate in 1 hour. The whole earth is going to move at the taking of Babylon. It's going to be MASSIVE overkill. Amen.
  • alissowack
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You said it my friend. You use your own free will to listen to ? . I'm just the messenger, a watchman standing on the wall and blowing the trumpet. I can't force you to do anything because you have your own will. So the issue isn't about fleeing sin, it's about fleeing so that you are not consumed in the judgment. Just as lot was commanded to flee from ? before judgment came upon that city, so will those who hear the call to flee from Babylon likewise flee before the judgment comes.

How you respond when the time comes will be up to you. I just pray that the seeds which were planted in your heart, mind, and soul will be useful when the time comes to make an informed decision based upon the leading of the Holy Spirit in your life.

So is man's salvation...at our own free will?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    no...rev 21-22 is talkin about the 1000 year reign, after that the rest of the dead will come to life...theres no seperation really...its just a 1000 year reign for those who accepted the gospel and called on his name in the last days.

ezekiel 41-48 is the rebuilding of the third temple and the return of the prince/king david, who is the prince in ezekiel 48 otherwise ?...its obviously not christ, because the prince will be offering sacrifices.

like i said if we guna reign 1000 years with christ, then why wud we need a temple...rev 21 says that the lamb will be the temple.

1. Whats the first verse in Revelation 21:1 say my brother? Your answer will tell you how it can't be referring to the 1,000 year rule of Jesus Christ.

2. The prince spoken of in Ezekiel is David. I agree.

3. There are 2 explanations for why there will be a temple and sacrifices during the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ.
    - The temple sacrifices will be done for a memorial.
    or
    - The references to the sacrifices are just symbolic language, which is not to be taken literal.

Ultimately we will find out when Jesus Christ comes to set up His kingdom.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So is man's salvation...at our own free will?

Nope. ? predestines those that are His. The Bible is clear about this. Those that are the elect, who were called out by ? before the foundation of the world, will respond to and receive the gospel message of Jesus Christ at the appointed time using their own free will.

The sovereignty of ? is always at work. There is nothing that ? doesn't know; Past, present, and future because He encompasses all facets of time in His eternal being.
  • alissowack
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nope. ? predestines those that are His. The Bible is clear about this. Those that are the elect, who were called out by ? before the foundation of the world, will respond to and receive the gospel message of Jesus Christ at the appointed time using their own free will.

The sovereignty of ? is always at work. There is nothing that ? doesn't know; Past, present, and future because He encompasses all facets of time in His eternal being.

Then what makes it so that man has a say in whether they choose to take heed to "the trumpet" or not? Would ? be just as involved in who will listen?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Then what makes it so that man has a say in whether they choose to take heed to "the trumpet" or not? Would ? be just as involved in who will listen?

Read Ezekiel 33:1-7 and you tell me what the Holy Spirit revealed to you. Seriously.

"1Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. "
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Heavenru still hangin in there with the IC i see. Why havent you started a church by now?
  • alissowack
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Read Ezekiel 33:1-7 and you tell me what the Holy Spirit revealed to you. Seriously.

"1Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. "

To me, this doesn't address the potency of sin. Destroying America is not going to destroy sin...no matter who hears the trumpet. John the Baptist had Pharisees and Sadducees come to him as he questioned them as to who warned them about the coming wrath; called them a brood of vipers.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Heavenru still hangin in there with the IC i see. Why havent you started a church by now?

What up bro? Yeah, ? is still moving in amazing ways in my life. I'm in my Masters program now at seminary, so the calling that the Lord has on my life will be realized real soon. How you been?
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What up bro? Yeah, ? is still moving in amazing ways in my life. I'm in my Masters program now at seminary, so the calling that the Lord has on my life will be realized real soon. How you been?

Masters? thats pretty good. I just started the masters program at my college for information systems. I know how that is. Ive also gotten back in the bible. Im trying to live my life with ? on my side...slowly gettin back close with him
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    To me, this doesn't address the potency of sin. Destroying America is not going to destroy sin...no matter who hears the trumpet. John the Baptist had Pharisees and Sadducees come to him as he questioned them as to who warned them about the coming wrath; called them a brood of vipers.

Babylons destruction is just 1 piece of the prophetic picture. If you read Revelation 14 you will see that Babylon (America) falls first and then the mark of the beast comes. The Antichrist doesn't emerge until after the destruction of Babylon. So this piece is just 1 of many. All I am doing is posting relevant information for anybody who resides in this country (Babylon), so that people will have a firm grasp and understanding about 1 of the major pieces of prophetic revelation. No where have I ever said that the destruction of Babylon would eradicate sin. The opposite is actually true, sin is multiplied because of Babylon the great. Babylon has made the world CRAZY because of how it exports sin to the whole world.

Ultimately the destruction of sin will be accomplished at the 2nd advent of Jesus Christ. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Masters? thats pretty good. I just started the masters program at my college for information systems. I know how that is. Ive also gotten back in the bible. Im trying to live my life with ? on my side...slowly gettin back close with him

Thanks my dude. Blessings to you as well as you continue to further your education. That's great that you've gotten back into fellowship with the Creator. I pray that you will continue to draw closer and closer to Him, until you are conformed into the image of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
  • alissowack
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Babylons destruction is just 1 piece of the prophetic picture. If you read Revelation 14 you will see that Babylon (America) falls first and then the mark of the beast comes. The Antichrist doesn't emerge until after the destruction of Babylon. So this piece is just 1 of many. All I am doing is posting relevant information for anybody who resides in this country (Babylon), so that people will have a firm grasp and understanding about 1 of the major pieces of prophetic revelation. No where have I ever said that the destruction of Babylon would eradicate sin. The opposite is actually true, sin is multiplied because of Babylon the great. Babylon has made the world CRAZY because of how it exports sin to the whole world.

Ultimately the destruction of sin will be accomplished at the 2nd advent of Jesus Christ. Amen.

But, shouldn't the focus be on what ? has done through Christ...and not whether we take heed to the signs and wonders? It sounds like you want people to believe in ? based on these prophecies and not on His Gift of Salvation.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    1. Whats the first verse in Revelation 21:1 say my brother? Your answer will tell you how it can't be referring to the 1,000 year rule of Jesus Christ.

2. The prince spoken of in Ezekiel is David. I agree.

3. There are 2 explanations for why there will be a temple and sacrifices during the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ.
    - The temple sacrifices will be done for a memorial.
    or
    - The references to the sacrifices are just symbolic language, which is not to be taken literal.

Ultimately we will find out when Jesus Christ comes to set up His kingdom.

the new heaven n earth is the kingdsom of heaven being set up on earth, its not literal...it just represent the end of an age, and the this will happen after the final judgemnt and babylon is destroyed.

its after babylon is destroyed that our kingdom will be established.

maybe your confusing the two thousand year periods in revelation 20...

the devil being bound for 1000 years is the downfall of the roman empire in 300-400 ad, and their revival in the 1400's during the renissiance period, which means rebirth.

after the thousand years that satan is loosed out of his prison is'nt after the same as the 1000 year reign of christ, that comes after...altho its not written that order in rev 20.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    But, shouldn't the focus be on what ? has done through Christ...and not whether we take heed to the signs and wonders? It sounds like you want people to believe in ? based on these prophecies and not on His Gift of Salvation.

Come on man. Like really? All I do is exalt Jesus Christ. In my private life, in my public life, on the streets, on the internet, everywhere. It's always all about Jesus Christ! If you would listen to His word and His warnings, you would obey Him. OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE!

I swear it's like you truly can't please everyone. Somebody always has a complaint. I am spreading a prophetic message in these days in which we live in. This is what ? told ME to do. My calling is different than your calling. I'm doing the work that ? has called me to do and I answer to Him. Whatever your work is you do it. We all have different positions and offices in the body of Christ, but we all work together. We don't bash each other and scoff at the work that others are doing.

You remind me of Sanballat and Tobiah. I'm doing a great work for ? and here you are trying to ? down from the wall that I am building. But like Nehemiah said, "I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?" Nehemiah 6:3

If you want to be disobediant to the message given. YOUR BLOOD IS ON YOUR OWN HEAD. I gave you scripture references and all you want to do is finagle around them, like they aren't speaking directly to you. If ? says something you do it! If you want to honor Jesus Christ, you LISTEN TO HIM! He said to flee Babylon OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. And then here you are trying to argue against fleeing. Talking about shouldn't the focus be about what ? did through Jesus Christ? WHAT? Your openely in opposition to what Jesus Christ said in His word. If you was truly focused on Jesus Christ you would listen to Him and not argue. It's ridiculous.

I side with Ezekiel though. They refused to listen to his message. Just like all the other prophets as well. The people always thought that it wouldn't happen, that judgment would never come, that destruction was not to be the lot of their life. Well guess what, IT CAME and THEY PERISHED! Many people will hear the call to flee Babylon and will ignore it and guess what, THEY WILL ALL PERISH. Then this saying can be brought to pass upon their heads.

"And when this cometh to pass, lo, it will come, then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them." Ezekiel 33:33

I love you my friend. But I just hate it when people in the body of Christ are trying to hinder and find fault in others people's work and calling. It's shameful how there is no unity in the body of Christ. We should be praying for one another, helping one anther, loving one another, and encouraging one another. We are in the same body with Jesus Christ at the head. Let us come together in unity, not in strife, division, or contention. Amen.