Don't ask, Don't tell = One of the main reasons why Babylon falls!

Options

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Give me the facts. Provide proof

Provide proof The Most High doesn't exist....
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Provide proof The Most High doesn't exist....

I can't. Thats why I said I don't BELIEVE in a ? . You can actually scroll up and see where I said you either believe or you don't. Heaven is telling me he has facts. Maybe you do. Why don't you put em out there for me.

Although, logically, it is highly difficult for the ? in the Christian/Judaism religions to exist, given the descriptions and qualities of him/it
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We live on different parts of the world. This fact alone plays a part in differences of physical features. We don't have the same customs or beliefs or culture as them because we were raised differently in different environments. Also, our family trees are extremely different. Depending on where your family comes from, you could be a mixture of different people not existant in the family tree of someone from those countries you named

yes, thats my point...lol

but climate plays no part in physical features whatsoever...if it does then how come israelites in africa look the exact same as israelites in america, south america, england etc...???

location means nothing, the seed of your father determins your nation plain and simple.

as for angels beign spaceships...if u can tell me what the chariots and clouds in the bible are, then go ahead lol.

how u think christ is going to fight the battle of armegeddon ?...he said he is coming back with his mighty angels and with chariotsof fire and with clouds, u think he gon ? 100's of millions of people riding on a fluffy white cloud ?...lol...theres detailed description of how he guna defeat the beast int he last days, and its with fire.

there many scriptures of the spaceships tho...the bible is alot deeper than u think bruh.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    but climate plays no part in physical features whatsoever

false. Look it up
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    as for angels beign spaceships...if u can tell me what the chariots and clouds in the bible are, then go ahead lol.

Fiction. Just like the ancient Greek myths and exaggerations, like Hercules. There was a special on the History Channel about this recently. Did you catch it? It was interesting. They talked about UFO's and the interpretations of them in ancient cultures and belief systems.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The casting down of Satan and his angels out of heaven permanently will take place when the Abomination of Desolation happens. This is the time known as Jacobs trouble, the Great tribulation, and Day of the Lord. It will be the final 3 and half years of this age. When Satan is cast down he will indwell the beast. Revelation 13 details this. His time will be short and thus he will tread down the whole world in anger. This is when the wearing out of the saints takes place. All this happens in the future.

The beast of Revelation 13 is a human being who will be indwelt by the dragon, that old serpent called the devil and Satan. I believe he is alive right now, but he hasn't been revealed yet because his reign of terror has not begun as of yet.

I believe that the dragon in Revelation 12 is the serpent that was in the garden of Eden. He is the source of all evil in this universe. He was once called Lucifer before his fall, but is now known as Satan. He is the adversary of our souls and the source of all confusion.

yes the dragon was the serpent in genesis...but u realise that their is a serpent seed tho right ?...the romans were of that serpent seed, thats why the dragon had 10 horns and 7 heads like the beast in revelation and daniel, it represented the roman empire.

genesis 3: 15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

^^^ the seed of the woman (israel) and the seed of the serpent (edom) will be enemies, until we destroy that seed from off the face of the earth.

the seed of cain were the edomites also...thats why obadiah propchised the extermination of the nation of edom in obadiah, and its always why paul called the edomites "vessels of wrath fitted for destruction"

psalm 37: 9For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
    10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

12The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

13The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

14The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

15Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

16A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

17For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.

18The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

20But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

21The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

22For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

23The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

24Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

25I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

26He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

27Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

28For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

anyway the point im tryin to make is...the dragon n the beast are pretty much one n the same and their destruction will come at the same time, after that the christ' kingdom will be eatablished on earth.

the lake of fire in revelation 20 is the final jdugement, which happens upon christs' return, peter of it in 2 peter 3rd chapter

christ cant return twice and bring armegeddon twice, its only guna happen once...
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fiction. Just like the ancient Greek myths and exaggerations, like Hercules. There was a special on the History Channel about this recently. Did you catch it? It was interesting. They talked about UFO's and the interpretations of them in ancient cultures and belief systems.

greek mythology...COME ON MAN.

that ? was based only the principle pantheon of sumer...all ancient dieties and pantheons come from ancient sumeria, includign the cannanite, babylolian, assyrian, egyptian...and all levante and phoenician pantheons.

the roman and the greek pantheon was basically the same, lol...white people are biters...alexander conquered dark nations then stole their hsitory and belief systems and incorperated that bullshti into his hellenistic civilisation along with a bunch of other heathen customs.

and when u study sumerian mythology u'll see that spaceships were depicted back then on clay tablets and in their writings...so how is it fiction ?

u jus being hardheaded...

like i said...this is pointless because

1. you aint never read the bible.

2. u aitn spiritual

3. u been brainwashed

4. u aint willing to learn, u basically jus hard headed and proud...think u know ? wen its evident from ur posts u dont kno a damn thing.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    false. Look it up

lol @ u believiing wateva the whiteman teaches u.

so explain why chinesse people have slanted eyes...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gods/angels/demons/devil = alien

Chariots of fire/clouds of fire/dragons etc = ufo's

Ascending/descending = abduction, leaving in/coming from ufo's

Wayyyyyyyyy more plausible, probable and possible than just some unknown being who's a spirit.

*shrugs* that's me
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options

Years of squinting in the sun from being in the rice fields, evolution picked it up....
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Years of squinting in the sun from being in the rice fields, evolution picked it up....

lmao...

im not sure, but i hope this is a joke.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao...

LMAO.... that was funny, true or not. I'm trying not to laugh
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options

you wilin...
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    greek mythology...COME ON MAN.

that ? was based only the principle pantheon of sumer...all ancient dieties and pantheons come from ancient sumeria, includign the cannanite, babylolian, assyrian, egyptian...and all levante and phoenician pantheons.

the roman and the greek pantheon was basically the same, lol...white people are biters...alexander conquered dark nations then stole their hsitory and belief systems and incorperated that bullshti into his hellenistic civilisation along with a bunch of other heathen customs.

and when u study sumerian mythology u'll see that spaceships were depicted back then on clay tablets and in their writings...so how is it fiction ?

u jus being hardheaded...

like i said...this is pointless because

1. you aint never read the bible.

2. u aitn spiritual

3. u been brainwashed

4. u aint willing to learn, u basically jus hard headed and proud...think u know ? wen its evident from ur posts u dont kno a damn thing.

Yeah I know it was the same. The greeks stole the egyptian culture and now the world credits them for founding a lot of ? blacks in Africa had mastered way before the greeks picked up on it. I've read Stolen Legacy and other works. I know about that ? . I'm just sayin. Flyin horses and chairs and all that is like the Twilight series is now. Fiction
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just because they drew spaceships doesn't prove the existance of a ? . It's leaning more towards the idea of aliens. Maybe aliens created us, which would make them a godhead, I guess but we don't know do we, Spliff? Maybe they just liked to draw and be creative. You and I have been doing that since kindergarten
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just because they drew spaceships doesn't prove the existance of a ? . It's leaning more towards the idea of aliens. Maybe aliens created us, which would make them a godhead, I guess but we don't know do we, Spliff? Maybe they just liked to draw and be creative. You and I have been doing that since kindergarten

aliens ?

? steven spielberg was'nt alive back then...

televsion is nuthin but confusion, stick to ancient history...

the scripture were written way before, which means they used idea from the bible and other ancient texts for their movies...

the angels are'nt aliens lol, they have a human form...their just far more advanced than us.

n like ive said ive seen the chariots of israel for myself...theirs been tons of sightings recently all over the world go to youtube...

here a israelite brother who summons then records them:

http://www.youtube.com/user/EZIKELthePROPHET
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    aliens ?

they have a human form...their just far more advanced than us.

theirs been tons of sightings recently all over the world go to youtube

Doesn't matter. If anyone comes to earth on a spaceship not from this planet, he/she/it would be an "alien". Steven Speilberg has nothing to do with it. As big as the universe is, it is far more plausible for aliens to exist and have visited Earth, effecting the lives and beliefs of the ancients than it is for a ? to exist and care so deeply about the tiny spec called Earth or keeping of laws by the even tinier inhabitants of said spec

To be honest with you, we could be here all night and tomorrow
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Doesn't matter. If anyone comes to earth on a spaceship not from this planet, he/she/it would be an "alien". Steven Speilberg has nothing to do with it. As big as the universe is, it is far more plausible for aliens to exist and have visited Earth, effecting the lives and beliefs of the ancients than it is for a ? to exist and care so deeply about the tiny spec called Earth or keeping of laws by the even tinier inhabitants of said spec

To be honest with you, we could be here all night and tomorrow

unlike u ive studied texts and hsistory outside of the bible aswell as the bible, extensively.

read the biblle from start to finnish, then we can carry on this debate.

peace.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ive studied texts and hsistory outside of the bible
    peace.

yeah me too. catch ya later
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao...

loll.................
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Give me the facts. Provide proof. Scientific evidence and observances. I'll save you the effort. You can't. Because your belief in a ? is just that: a belief. nothing more

You already know the facts and you already have the proof my friend You just don't want to assent to them.
  • West Brooklyn II
    West Brooklyn II Members Posts: 124
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Testing testing...
  • West Brooklyn II
    West Brooklyn II Members Posts: 124
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You already know the facts and you already have the proof my friend You just don't want to assent to them.

Help me remember what the proof is, brother
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yes the dragon was the serpent in genesis...but u realise that their is a serpent seed tho right ?...the romans were of that serpent seed, thats why the dragon had 10 horns and 7 heads like the beast in revelation and daniel, it represented the roman empire.

genesis 3: 15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

^^^ the seed of the woman (israel) and the seed of the serpent (edom) will be enemies, until we destroy that seed from off the face of the earth.

the seed of cain were the edomites also...thats why obadiah propchised the extermination of the nation of edom in obadiah, and its always why paul called the edomites "vessels of wrath fitted for destruction"

psalm 37: 9For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
    10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

12The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

13The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

14The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

15Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

16A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

17For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.

18The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

20But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

21The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

22For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

23The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

24Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

25I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

26He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

27Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

28For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

anyway the point im tryin to make is...the dragon n the beast are pretty much one n the same and their destruction will come at the same time, after that the christ' kingdom will be eatablished on earth.

the lake of fire in revelation 20 is the final jdugement, which happens upon christs' return, peter of it in 2 peter 3rd chapter

christ cant return twice and bring armegeddon twice, its only guna happen once...

I'm in agreement with there only being 2 types of people in the world. And ? uses many distinctions throughout His word to identify them. If you belong to ? you are of the seed of the woman, if you belong to the devil you are the seed of the serpent. There are no grey areas with ? . Just light and dark. Righteousness and wickedness. The saint's and the aint's. So yes, again I agree with you.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    how is america babylon?

babylonmap.gif

Who has the title deed to ancient Babylon today?