Don't ask, Don't tell = One of the main reasons why Babylon falls!

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Help me remember what the proof is, brother

What do you think the proof is?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    judah7 wrote: »
    the life existing around u...

The life existing around me is not solid proof for the existance ofa ? . You interpret life as you please. I could use the theory of evolution and other observances in nature to disprove the existance of a ?
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What do you think the proof is?

I don't know. Thats why I'm asking you. You have the facts dont you? Educate me
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I gotta get some sleep for work. Enjoyed the convo. Catch yall later. Peace
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The life existing around me is not solid proof for the existance ofa ? . You interpret life as you please. I could use the theory of evolution and other observances in nature to disprove the existance of a ?

And be labeled a fool by ? Himself.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no ? ." Psalm 14:1

? always gets the glory. ALWAYS!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't know. Thats why I'm asking you. You have the facts dont you? Educate me

If you read this in the morning, you will have your proof. Amen.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Who has the title deed to ancient Babylon today?

uh the Americans don't have ? on Iraq and Iran... folks want out of there bad
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    uh the Americans don't have ? on Iraq and Iran... folks want out of there bad

Still doesn't negate the truth. Look at some of these descriptive terms that describe Babylon.

1. Who is the hammer of the whole earth today?

"How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!" Jeremiah 50:23

2. Who has a mother nation? Who is the last (hindermost) of all the great nations?

"12Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert. " Jeremiah 50:12

3. Who is the most prideful nation on earth?

"31Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord ? of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. 32And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him." Jeremiah 50:31-32

4. What nation is known for being a melting ? full of people from all over the world?

"37A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed." Jeremiah 50:37

I can go on and on. But those are just a few of the descriptions from only 1 chapter of the word of ? . Many other books of the Bible describe Babylon the Great.

America must fall before the AC rises and the mark of the beast comes. Revelation 14 is clear about this!

Babylon falls first

"8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

The mark of the Beast comes next!

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of ? , which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb." Revelation 14:8-10

The lone super-power must be completely destroyed, in 1 hour, before the antichrist is revealed! ? decreed it, thus it will come to pass!
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nations rise to power and nations fall. Neither of those "clues" are hard evidence that Babylon = America
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nations rise to power and nations fall. Neither of those "clues" are hard evidence that Babylon = America

The most proud Babylon believes in her heart that she will never see sorrow or the loss of children. She sits as a queen so she thinks she will never be a widow. So you believing that Babylon isn't America only confirms scripture. Your not the only one my friend. The vast majority of the world doesn't know who Babylon the Great is. That's why she is called "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." Revelation 17:5

She is a mystery to the unwise, ignorant, blind, doubtful, and the proud. Only ? will reveal the mystery that is Babylon to the humble, meek, and lowly in heart.

But Please show me who this verse is describing if it isn't describing the United States?

"Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert." Jeremiah 50:12
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The most proud Babylon believes in her heart that she will never see sorrow or the loss of children. She sits as a queen so she thinks she will never be a widow. So you believing that Babylon isn't America only confirms scripture. Your not the only one my friend. The vast majority of the world doesn't know who Babylon the Great is. That's why she is called "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." Revelation 17:5

She is a mystery to the unwise, ignorant, blind, doubtful, and the proud. Only ? will reveal the mystery that is Babylon to the humble, meek, and lowly in heart.

How convenient that the mystery will only be revealed to the followers of the bible
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options

But Please show me who this verse is describing if it isn't describing the United States?

"Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert." Jeremiah 50:12

I want to see why you believe that only the United States fits that description
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I want to see why you believe that only the United States fits that description

america is the ? that rides the beast.

babylon most definatley is america, but it can really be used to describe the western world as a whole, due to their laws, ideologies, practices, religion, education system etc...

babylon means confusion, and the western world is contrary in nature and to the bible...thats why its babylon/confusion.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    america is the ? that rides the beast.

babylon most definatley is america, but it can really be used to describe the western world as a whole, due to their laws, ideologies, practices, religion, education system etc...

babylon means confusion, and the western world is contrary in nature and to the bible...thats why its babylon/confusion.

1. You act like the rest of the world is perfect. Crime rate is high all over the world. There are definitely more dangerous and corrupt places than America.
    2. Depending on the situation, you can get ? by the law no matter where you're at. Women in America get much more freedom and protection by law than anywhere else in the world for an example of a plus side to American law. Just recently, a woman in the east got stoned to death for competing in a beauty pageant
    3. If your religion is correct, that would not only make most of America wrong, but most of the world. There are many world religions and belief systems. So America wouldn't be alone in that one. What about Buddhist easterners? Are they babylonians? They don't believe in a ? . A lot of religions contradict the Bible and they're not all in America
    4. Depending on what you're studying in, you can come to America and arguably get the best education and opportunity
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Women in America get much more freedom and protection by law than anywhere else in the world for an example of a plus side to American law. Just recently, a woman in the east got stoned to death for competing in a beauty pageant
    3. If your religion is correct, that would not only make most of America wrong, but most of the world. There are many world religions and belief systems. So America wouldn't be alone in that one. What about Buddhist easterners? Are they babylonians? They don't believe in a ? . A lot of religions contradict the Bible and they're not all in America
    4. Depending on what you're studying in, you can come to America and arguably get the best education and opportunity

lmao..exactly my point.

woman rights is confusion, men are supposed to be above women...women shudnt even be allowed to work.

the eastern world have it right.

america claim christiniaty NOT buddist lol...so thats why they are hypocrites.

why do presidents swear on the bible and not keep the bibles laws?

the western world education is all ? , they dont teahc us that we are israelites or about are history or heritage,. all they do is promote wickedness and condone wickedness.

? having rights ?...go to the middl east and be a ? , u'll get put to death...and rightly so.

? BABYLON !!!
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    men are supposed to be above women...women shudnt even be allowed to work.

for what reason? What good does that do for society/the world? Matriarchy/Patriarchy rules are both bad for the people they're imposed upon. You can read Wayne Chandler's book Ancient Future to learn more about that if you want to. The truth is, we're all equal. Honestly, you sound like a caveman (no offense). You're using the same logic the racists did to tell us we were inferior to whites
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the western world education is all ? , they dont teahc us that we are israelites or about are history or heritage

True but they didn't teach you in England either now did they? They wouldn't teach you that in the middle east. If you're expecting Bible study in school, I'm sorry, that's not going to happen??? Especially when the religious stuff you push has no proof to be true??????

But anyway, I agree with you on the heritage thing. Our African history is ignored in school and really, the only major thing they teach us is that we were slaves at one point. not surprising. They know nothing about us and they don't care to learn. I would like that to change but I would want facts. Like the fact that the Africans taught the greeks about science and mathematics among other things. Teaching our kids b.s. about our heritage is just as bad if not worse
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options

? having rights ?...go to the middl east and be a ? , u'll get put to death...and rightly so.

Just means there's a lot more closet homosexuals over there. You can get put to death for a whole lot of stupid reasons
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    for what reason? What good does that do for society/the world? Matriarchy/Patriarchy rules are both bad for the people they're imposed upon. You can read Wayne Chandler's book Ancient Future to learn more about that if you want to. The truth is, we're all equal. Honestly, you sound like a caveman (no offense). You're using the same logic the racists did to tell us we were inferior to whites

Man and women is built, made and think differently, THE ALL KNOWING know's what he is doing....Man is suppose to provide for the wife, it's the man job to provide for the family and the women job is to be the teacher to the children, why you think these kids is all into trouble after school, because the mother is not home..kids is eating chips and cookies for after school snacks, no help with homework because the mother is not home.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options

if men and women were equal spiritually, physically, mentally and chemically...then i would have no problem with the feminist movement or equal rights.

but the fact is men n women are totoally opposite.

the laws and wisdom of the bible are in tune with nature...nature has its own laws, and when you ignore them it only brings confusion.

england is part of the western world, what we learn over here is pretty much the same as america...its all lies.

what goes around comes around, so evtually all the lies, corruption, deciet and trickery of the whiteman and his western world will be punished.

we in the last days if u havent already noticed.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Man and women is built, made and think differently, THE ALL KNOWING know's what he is doing....Man is suppose to provide for the wife, it's the man job to provide for the family and the women job is to be the teacher to the children, why you think these kids is all into trouble after school, because the mother is not home..kids is eating chips and cookies for after school snacks, no help with homework because the mother is not home.

No, the family structure is destroyed when you have overgrown egos and men who think they're high above their women and vice versa. A marriage/relationship is about partnership and the black family needs to work on partnership between black man and black woman. Go to the GnS and you'll see plenty of black men and women who are confused about life and all kinds of ? because of that attitude you have. Plenty of parents work and their kids are fine. It's when the parents don't work as partners -- that's when the family begins to go to hell
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if men and women were equal spiritually, physically, mentally and chemically...then i would have no problem with the feminist movement or equal rights.

but the fact is men n women are totoally opposite.

the laws and wisdom of the bible are in tune with nature...nature has its own laws, and when you ignore them it only brings confusion.

england is part of the western world, what we learn over here is pretty much the same as america...its all lies.

what goes around comes around, so evtually all the lies, corruption, deciet and trickery of the whiteman and his western world will be punished.

we in the last days if u havent already noticed.

nothing new in this post
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nothing new in this post

no rebuttle to facts thats why, lol.

facts dont lie.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    no rebuttle to facts thats why, lol.

facts dont lie.

There's plenty of rebuttals, it's just that I feel like I've replied to that same post several times before. You can read my reply to waterproof's post. That can apply to you as well.

Yin and yang are opposite but work together to form one. Same thing with men/women relationships. See? Rebuttal.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options

Of course but this has nothing to do with the existance of any ? .