Don't ask, Don't tell = One of the main reasons why Babylon falls!

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    the new heaven n earth is the kingdsom of heaven being set up on earth, its not literal...it just represent the end of an age, and the this will happen after the final judgemnt and babylon is destroyed.

its after babylon is destroyed that our kingdom will be established.

maybe your confusing the two thousand year periods in revelation 20...

the devil being bound for 1000 years is the downfall of the roman empire in 300-400 ad, and their revival in the 1400's during the renissiance period, which means rebirth.

after the thousand years that satan is loosed out of his prison is'nt after the same as the 1000 year reign of christ, that comes after...altho its not written that order in rev 20.

So the differences that we have are based on timeline. When I read Revelation I read it chronologically. If you read from Revelation 19-22 in a chronological order it all makes sense. How come you don't do this?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So the differences that we have are based on timeline. When I read Revelation I read it chronologically. If you read from Revelation 19-22 in a chronological order it all makes sense. How come you don't do this?

of course its not chronological...he did'nt see the visions in chronological order...armegeddon is metion back in rev 6, and is still being mentioned in the final chapters.

but we already know the dragon, devil, satan is talking about the roman empire in revelation 12, rev 12 tells us that the red dragon tried to ? christ when he was born, b4 he was called up to his throne...obviously the dragon represents the roman empire.

so if that same dragon is bound 1000, its obviously talkin about the fall of the roman empire which happen to just be 1000 years, before they came back into power in the 1400's and conqured the new world and enslaved and colonised the israelites.

rev 20:7 is talkin about the battle of amregeddon spoken of in ezekiel 38, where it mentions gog and magog

rev 20: 4 speaks of the mark of the beast n those how didnt recieve it will reign with him 1000 years, so obviously christ at this point will have fought against the beast and defeated them and thrown them in the lake of fire as spoken of in rev 19:19, which is the battle of armegeddon...

there only guna be 1 final battle not two...you are confusing the destruction of the beast and false prophet with the dragon, satan mentioned in rev 12 and rev 20 which is the acnient roman empire and its revivial.

rev 20: 11-14, is the same events as rev 20:4-6...they both speak of christ defeating the beast and the final judgement, reussurection of the dead...this all happens at the 7th trumnpet.

1 thessololians 4: . 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of ? : and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

isaiah 26: 19Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

daniel 12: 1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

1 corinthians 15: 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 56The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

^^ its all speaking of the same events...the return of christ and the judgemnt of the living and the dead...how can this happen twice ?...this happens prior to the 1000 year reign with christ.

notice how after the dead are raised, that is when death will be swallowed up in victory like mentioned in revelation 20: 13
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    This can't be real life. So now America is not a country.

This is why I hate religious ? , always twisting ? to make it fit your views.

I'm done.

exactly.........
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When it comes down to it, you either believe in a religion or you don't.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Come on man. Like really? All I do is exalt Jesus Christ. In my private life, in my public life, on the streets, on the internet, everywhere. It's always all about Jesus Christ! If you would listen to His word and His warnings, you would obey Him. OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE!

I swear it's like you truly can't please everyone. Somebody always has a complaint. I am spreading a prophetic message in these days in which we live in. This is what ? told ME to do. My calling is different than your calling. I'm doing the work that ? has called me to do and I answer to Him. Whatever your work is you do it. We all have different positions and offices in the body of Christ, but we all work together. We don't bash each other and scoff at the work that others are doing.

You remind me of Sanballat and Tobiah. I'm doing a great work for ? and here you are trying to ? down from the wall that I am building. But like Nehemiah said, "I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?" Nehemiah 6:3

If you want to be disobediant to the message given. YOUR BLOOD IS ON YOUR OWN HEAD. I gave you scripture references and all you want to do is finagle around them, like they aren't speaking directly to you. If ? says something you do it! If you want to honor Jesus Christ, you LISTEN TO HIM! He said to flee Babylon OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. And then here you are trying to argue against fleeing. Talking about shouldn't the focus be about what ? did through Jesus Christ? WHAT? Your openely in opposition to what Jesus Christ said in His word. If you was truly focused on Jesus Christ you would listen to Him and not argue. It's ridiculous.

I side with Ezekiel though. They refused to listen to his message. Just like all the other prophets as well. The people always thought that it wouldn't happen, that judgment would never come, that destruction was not to be the lot of their life. Well guess what, IT CAME and THEY PERISHED! Many people will hear the call to flee Babylon and will ignore it and guess what, THEY WILL ALL PERISH. Then this saying can be brought to pass upon their heads.

"And when this cometh to pass, lo, it will come, then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them." Ezekiel 33:33

I love you my friend. But I just hate it when people in the body of Christ are trying to hinder and find fault in others people's work and calling. It's shameful how there is no unity in the body of Christ. We should be praying for one another, helping one anther, loving one another, and encouraging one another. We are in the same body with Jesus Christ at the head. Let us come together in unity, not in strife, division, or contention. Amen.

So, you boast in your work? My intentions are not to find faults...especially if I'm guilty of those same faults myself. I just don't see how it doesn't bother you that maybe...maybe it is possible that you may be pushing people away from ? than bring people close. Paul was one we would say was a man of ? ...in fact, an apostle...and yet even he understands the weight of ? 's Word; that if even he preaches something other than the gospel of Christ, that he would be accursed.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options

u ssound like a little ? child, u n vibe try to debate but end up looking foolish.

aint nobody talking about religion in here.

all religions are ? , every single one.

the bible does'nt day a damn thing about crucifix's, roseary beads, sunday worships, hail mary, christmass, easter, or any other pagan religious practacies...

u aint spiritual u cant get it, jus stick to being a ? .

lol @ thinkin u cant ? or judge...yet israelites were the coldest warriors in history...
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    u ssound like a little ? child

irony............... haha. I have no problem with what you believe. I'm not calling you out of your name because I disagree either. I debate to learn. You helped me to learn some things and I thank you for that; I still disagree with Christianity or whatever you're doing but let's not get too serious here okay?
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    all religions are ? , every single one.

Including the one you follow?
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Including the one you follow?

what religion do i follow ?
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    irony............... haha. I have no problem with what you believe. I'm not calling you out of your name because I disagree either. I debate to learn. You helped me to learn some things and I thank you for that; I still disagree with Christianity or whatever you're doing but let's not get too serious here okay?

i got no problem with soemboedy who has read the bible n disagrees with it...

but at least read it first.

do u even know your own nationality ?
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what religion do i follow ?

some version of Judaism/Christianity
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    do u even know your own nationality ?

what kind of question is that?
    do you know your name and social security number?

None of this is relevent to the discussion
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what kind of question is that?
    do you know your name and social security number?

None of this is relevent to the discussion

of course its relevent, because u are making stupid assumptions about religion.

i dont conform to any religion...christianity, judaism, islam...none have the truth.

being a hebrew israelite is a nationality, NOT a religion.

when u read the bible, u'll see the word "israel" almost 3000 times...

u have abraham, isaac and then jacob/israel

jacob had 12 sons, known as the 12 tribes of israel...these were gods chosen nation of people, the whole bible is about this one nation and their histroy.

jesus was from the tribe of judah, which was 1 of the 12 tribes of israel

the fake white jews in israel are not the real JEWS, the negroes sold into slavery are the real jews of the bible, as prophicised in the bible, thats not a religion its simply an inheritence or a nationality.

i hope that made sum sense, thats why i keep saying u gotta read the bible b4 u can debate it.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    judah7 wrote: »
    I thought that according to Revelations Satan is loosed from his prison while New Jerusalem is on earth in the kingdom?

Isnt that what it says in Revelations at the end of the 1000 year reign?

Let's not speculate my brother. Let's go by what thus saith the Lord. Here is the chronology according to ? . My comments are in red.

Satan is bound for 1,000 years at the return of Jesus Christ

"1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season." Revelation 20:1-3

The first resurrection takes place, all the saints of ? rule with Him for 1,000 years while Satan is bound in the bottomless pit.

"4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of ? , and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of ? and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." Revelation 20:4-6

Satan is loosed after the 1,000 years are finished. He is defeated by ? with fire coming down from heaven. Satan is eternally cast into the lake of fire, where the beast and the false prophet already are and have been for the previous 1,000 years.

"7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from ? out of heaven, and devoured them. 10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
    Revelation 20:7-10

The final judgment takes place which is called the Great White throne judgment. This is the judgment of all the WICKED. Heaven and earth are no longer present. Only A Great White throne, with the Lord Jesus Christ seated upon it and every creature who has ever lived. The righteous stand with ? and the unrighteous stand before ? . (reference Daniel 7:9-10).

"11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before ? ; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:11-15

Now that the final judgment is over we go to the next chapter. The old heaven and the earth have passed away. Now we see a new heaven and a new earth that ? creates and we also see the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven, which will be the eternal city of ? and all His saints. Hallelujah!

"1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from ? out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of ? is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and ? himself shall be with them, and be their ? . 4And ? shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." Revelation 21:1-5

New Jerusalem doesn't come down to the earth until after the 1,000 year reign of Christ, the final rebellion of Satan, the dissolving of the old heaven and earth, the judgment of all the wicked at the Great White Throne, and the subsequent casting of all the wicked into the lake of fire forever! A new heaven and a new earth are finally created and thus we see the heavenly city New Jerusalem coming down in glory! ? said He makes all things new. The new Jerusalem is part of that statement. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    of course its not chronological...he did'nt see the visions in chronological order...armegeddon is metion back in rev 6, and is still being mentioned in the final chapters.

but we already know the dragon, devil, satan is talking about the roman empire in revelation 12, rev 12 tells us that the red dragon tried to ? christ when he was born, b4 he was called up to his throne...obviously the dragon represents the roman empire.

so if that same dragon is bound 1000, its obviously talkin about the fall of the roman empire which happen to just be 1000 years, before they came back into power in the 1400's and conqured the new world and enslaved and colonised the israelites.

rev 20:7 is talkin about the battle of amregeddon spoken of in ezekiel 38, where it mentions gog and magog

rev 20: 4 speaks of the mark of the beast n those how didnt recieve it will reign with him 1000 years, so obviously christ at this point will have fought against the beast and defeated them and thrown them in the lake of fire as spoken of in rev 19:19, which is the battle of armegeddon...

there only guna be 1 final battle not two...you are confusing the destruction of the beast and false prophet with the dragon, satan mentioned in rev 12 and rev 20 which is the acnient roman empire and its revivial.

rev 20: 11-14, is the same events as rev 20:4-6...they both speak of christ defeating the beast and the final judgement, reussurection of the dead...this all happens at the 7th trumnpet.

1 thessololians 4: . 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of ? : and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

isaiah 26: 19Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

daniel 12: 1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

1 corinthians 15: 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 56The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

^^ its all speaking of the same events...the return of christ and the judgemnt of the living and the dead...how can this happen twice ?...this happens prior to the 1000 year reign with christ.

notice how after the dead are raised, that is when death will be swallowed up in victory like mentioned in revelation 20: 13

My fault, I should have been more specific. The chronological order I was speaking of had to do with the part that we were discussing in Revelation 19-22. The events there are all chronological. I detailed the chronolgy in the previous post. Do you not see it the way that ? laid it out?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options

Correction. When it comes down to it, you either believe ? or you don't.

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of ? ."
    John 3:18
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    So, you boast in your work? My intentions are not to find faults...especially if I'm guilty of those same faults myself. I just don't see how it doesn't bother you that maybe...maybe it is possible that you may be pushing people away from ? than bring people close. Paul was one we would say was a man of ? ...in fact, an apostle...and yet even he understands the weight of ? 's Word; that if even he preaches something other than the gospel of Christ, that he would be accursed.

You might want to read the letters from the man who you are talking about. Especially this excerpt.

"15But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for it were better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void. 16For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. 18What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel."
    1 Corinthians 9:15-18

I can see that this is breeding strife and contention. So lets be followers of Jesus Christ by being obedient to His word my friend.

"Pride leads to conflict; those who take advice are wise." Proverbs 13:10

Let us both be wise and not let that old enemy pride get the best of us. Amen.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Let's not speculate my brother. Let's go by what thus saith the Lord. Here is the chronology according to ? . My comments are in red.

Satan is bound for 1,000 years at the return of Jesus Christ

"1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season." Revelation 20:1-3

The first resurrection takes place, all the saints of ? rule with Him for 1,000 years while Satan is bound in the bottomless pit.

"4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of ? , and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of ? and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." Revelation 20:4-6

ok i see how u view things...my only rebuttle is this...

the first resurrection like u said takes place prior to the 1000 year riegn with the saints, I AGREE.

but is'nt that the same time micheal and his angels will fight the dragon in revelation 12 and daniel 12 ?

are u saying the defeating of the beast, is seperate to the defeating of the dragon ?

also do u agree that the dragon, satan, devil in revelation 12 is the roman empire ?
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Correction. When it comes down to it, you either believe ? or you don't.

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of ? ."
    John 3:18

If you believe ? doesn't exist, then it doesn't make any sense to say that. So we'll just replace ? with religion in this instance. Thank you, though
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    of course its relevent, because u are making stupid assumptions about religion.

i dont conform to any religion...christianity, judaism, islam...none have the truth.

being a hebrew israelite is a nationality, NOT a religion.

Nationality and religion are two different things. You believe in a religion. A false one at that and you probably have no proof that your ancestors come from israel

Religion: a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nationality and religion are two different things. You believe in a religion. A false one at that and you probably have no proof that your ancestors come from israel

Religion: a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects

how do i have no rpoof my ancestors came from israel ?... are'nt the israelites described as black people in the bible ?....didnt they pass for ancient egyptians ?...not to mention the propehcies fit them...lmao...r u serious ?...go and look at the customs and practices in west africa and compare them to the customs in the old testament.

and nationality is not a religion, thats THE POINT im trying to explain to you, how can being an israelite or a jew be a religion ?...that makes no sense just like u said lol.

show me proof the people in israel are descandants of the israelites in the bible...can u do it ?...infact they dont even call themselves israelites they call themselves israeli's.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    how do i have no rpoof my ancestors came from israel ?... are'nt the israelites described as black people in the bible ?....didnt they pass for ancient egyptians ?...not to mention the propehcies fit them...lmao...r u serious ?...go and look at the customs and practices in west africa and compare them to the customs in the old testament.

and nationality is not a religion, thats THE POINT im trying to explain to you, how can being an israelite or a jew be a religion ?...that makes no sense just like u said lol.

show me proof the people in israel are descandants of the israelites in the bible...can u do it ?...infact they dont even call themselves israelites they call themselves israeli's.

Do you know what part of Africa your ancestors came from?
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The true religion of West Africa is vodun. The customs and practices in Africa vary depending on what country you're in. Both Vodun and the Egyptian religions pre date Christianity, Judaism, The Bible, or anything you get your religion from. Most stories and laws in the Bible come from laws and practices that had existed way before anyone thought to sit down and write the Bible
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The true religion of West Africa is vodun. The customs and practices in Africa vary depending on what country you're in. Both Vodun and the Egyptian religions pre date Christianity, Judaism, The Bible, or anything you get your religion from. Most stories and laws in the Bible come from laws and practices that had existed way before anyone thought to sit down and write the Bible

most africans are'nt israelites bruh...but israelites are scattered thru africa, but the majority of israelites are in south, central and north america...the natives and indigenous of the americas were hebrews also.

it was the ? ass africans that sold the hebrews into slavery...

take the igbo of nigeria for example, igb means eeboo or heeboo which comes from the word hebrew...

if u accept that the ancient egyptians were dark skinned, and u automatially accept that the israelites were dark skinned, lol...so its not hard to put two n two together and get 4.

the key is the propehcies tho, ? clearly told his people he would sell them into slavery in slave ships and curse them if they didnt keep his laws and commandments.

the laws in the bible obviously existed b4 they were given to moses, abraham knew them for example, even adam knew gods laws.

i dont know what stories u claim existed b4, but the bible is simply a history book...n the majority of that history is war tbh, it has propehcies, laws and wisdom...thats what the bible consists of, nothign more nothing less...how can a book of history be used as a religion ?...makes no sense.

you can study ancient medo-persian empire, and u'll see that king cyrus was famous for liberating the jews, which btw was propehcised in the bible before it even happened.

alexander the great is famous for conquering most of the known world, which just happens to be propehcised in the bible before it even happened.

king xerxes from the movie '300' is mentioned in the bible, king darius, king cryus, alexander, antioucious IV, well known babylolians kings, assyrian kings, egyptian pharoahs, the bible has been proven to be an authentic source of hsitory time and time again.

so lets not even go there.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    most africans are'nt israelites bruh...

and you don't know whether your ancestors would be israelites or not