Don't ask, Don't tell = One of the main reasons why Babylon falls!

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    This can't be real life. So now America is not a country.
    you know... i am pretty sure you can go look up "city" or "country" and you'll be supported by your local dictionary
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    and you don't know whether your ancestors would be israelites or not

i edited my post, re-read it.

but yea of course, through propehcies we know.

israelites have a 'unique spirit'...we dont act anything like africans or even look like africans.

theres many different nations on this planet bruh, even chineese and japenesse beloong to two seperate nations, im using modern terms of course, but they have biblical names.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    israelites have a 'unique spirit'...we dont act anything like africans or even look like africans.

explain the differences
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the key is the propehcies tho, ? clearly told his people he would sell them into slavery in slave ships and curse them if they didnt keep his laws and commandments.

the laws in the bible obviously existed b4 they were given to moses, abraham knew them for example, even adam knew gods laws.

i dont know what stories u claim existed b4, but the bible is simply a history book...n the majority of that history is war tbh, it has propehcies, laws and wisdom...thats what the bible consists of, nothign more nothing less...how can a book of history be used as a religion ?...makes no sense.

Of course Moses knew the "laws". Moses was an Egyptian priest, so the story goes. Some of the commandments for example come from and/or were based off of the laws of Ma'at, in ancient Egypt
    Your beliefs become religion when you start talking about prophecies and following laws supposedly made up by a creator ? who put the universe into being for a specific purpose. Did you not peep the definition of religion? The Bible has history in it but that doesn't mean that every word in the Bible is fact.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if u accept that the ancient egyptians were dark skinned, and u automatially accept that the israelites were dark skinned, lol...so its not hard to put two n two together and get 4.

The entire continent was dark skinned
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    king xerxes from the movie '300' is mentioned in the bible, king darius, king cryus, alexander, antioucious IV, well known babylolians kings, assyrian kings, egyptian pharoahs, the bible has been proven to be an authentic source of hsitory time and time again.

A lot of important figures throughout history are mentioned in fictional and non fictional movies. I don't get your point there but all of these kings being mentioned in the Bible still doesn't prevent any of the religious doctrines and beliefs from being false and fairy tale-ish. If I were to write a book today about a creator ? and make up my own religion off the top of my head, I could insert in that book any real event or people of my choice. Still wouldn't make my religion or the entire book true.
    On top of that, it's pretty well known now that the Bible has been tampered with, added on to, and some of the books of the new testament didn't even make the final copy. You don't know if the events in the Bible were prophesized or simply written to seem like prophecy

And even if it were prophecy, prophecy of those world events doesn't prove the existance of any ?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The entire continent was dark skinned

you are correct and here you go about Moses stealing Maat http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?247948-Message-to-black-egyptologist&highlight=message+egypt
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Another question out of curiosity because people have different interpretations but I want to know who you think, right now, are the decendents of the 12 tribes?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You might want to read the letters from the man who you are talking about. Especially this excerpt.

"15But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for it were better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void. 16For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. 18What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel."
    1 Corinthians 9:15-18

I can see that this is breeding strife and contention. So lets be followers of Jesus Christ by being obedient to His word my friend.

"Pride leads to conflict; those who take advice are wise." Proverbs 13:10

Let us both be wise and not let that old enemy pride get the best of us. Amen.

Yeah, but this is the same Paul that would call himself the chief of sinners. Does Paul have a right to say these things? Not on his own merit...but in Christ's Name he can.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A lot of important figures throughout history are mentioned in fictional and non fictional movies. I don't get your point there but all of these kings being mentioned in the Bible still doesn't prevent any of the religious doctrines and beliefs from being false and fairy tale-ish. If I were to write a book today about a creator ? and make up my own religion off the top of my head, I could insert in that book any real event or people of my choice. Still wouldn't make my religion or the entire book true.
    On top of that, it's pretty well known now that the Bible has been tampered with, added on to, and some of the books of the new testament didn't even make the final copy. You don't know if the events in the Bible were prophesized or simply written to seem like prophecy

And even if it were prophecy, prophecy of those world events doesn't prove the existance of any ?

forget it then...? ....if u dont even believe in the bible then im wasting my damn time.

u sound like a ? lol...u probably an edomite, i can tell u aint spiritual at all.

im not scholling children back n forth like this man...either u want to learn or u dont...if u were sincere u wud pick up the bible and read it.

300 is'nt a fictional movie lol..its based on the battle of thermoplye, a famouse battle in history.

ur comments about propehcy jus showed how pathetic your perception of the bible really.

let waterproof waste his time with u or somebody else...im done.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im done.

so be it...
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    you are correct and here you go about Moses stealing Maat

ur wasting ur time with him bruh...

its better we turn our attentions to people who are at least willing to learn.

some people are jus too far gone.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I want to learn. That's why I'm asking you questions, brother but now you're trying to degrade me because you don't know what else to say. I'm just puttin what I've learned from other sources out on the table. If you can't trump it, I'ma roll with what I got
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You still haven't told me the differences between Africans and Israelites or who the 12 tribes are
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You still haven't told me the differences between Africans and Israelites or who the 12 tribes are

u already said u dont believe in prophecy, so how can i answer your questions ?

thats why i said its pointless goin back n forth.

if u at least believed in the bible than i'd be happy to teach u and answer any questions.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    u already said u dont believe in prophecy, so how can i answer your questions ?

thats why i said its pointless goin back n forth.

if u at least believed in the bible than i'd be happy to teach u and answer any questions.

Naw, I said prophecy of world events or not, none of those prophecies prove the existance of a ? .

You believe in nationality, that's fine but you also believe in a creator ? who created this nationality for a specific purpose; you believe in a ? 's laws, which is religion.

I just wanna know who you think are the 12 tribes of Israel. And I wanna know the differences between Africans and Israelites. Might be helpful in the future
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    In your own words please
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    forget it then...? ....if u dont even believe in the bible then im wasting my damn time.

u sound like a ? lol...u probably an edomite, i can tell u aint spiritual at all.

im not scholling children back n forth like this man...either u want to learn or u dont...if u were sincere u wud pick up the bible and read it.

300 is'nt a fictional movie lol..its based on the battle of thermoplye, a famouse battle in history.

ur comments about propehcy jus showed how pathetic your perception of the bible really.

let waterproof waste his time with u or somebody else...im done.

LOL, that's how you going to do me bruh???, I feel the same way about pharisee6 I cant believe i wasted days with that devil trying to break down scriptures... Im done with him and his games, IF THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN..........
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Naw, I said prophecy of world events or not, none of those prophecies prove the existance of a ? .

You believe in nationality, that's fine but you also believe in a creator ? who created this nationality for a specific purpose; you believe in a ? 's laws, which is religion.

I just wanna know who you think are the 12 tribes of Israel. And I wanna know the differences between Africans and Israelites. Might be helpful in the future

watch the videos i posted in the post above for sum info...

or jus take 1 look in the mirror, and then compare yourself to somebody who lives in ethiopia, sudan, zimbabwe, zambia, somalia etc ...these people are not built like us pshysicall or spiritually, they a totally diff nation of people.

bible prooves existance of ? , so does propehcy...but tis spiritual and it works on faith, but once u know hes name u can call on his anme for yourself, u can even see the chariots of ? /clouds which are mentioned in the bible, which are known todday as spaceships or ufo's, their the angels of the msot high and ive summomed them by callin on the true name of the most high ? of israel, n ive seen them for myself.

read about the pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night that led the israelites out of egypt and through the red sea, what u think it was ?...it was a giant spaceship, their all throughout the bible.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    or jus take 1 look in the mirror, and then compare yourself to somebody who lives in ethiopia, sudan, zimbabwe, zambia, somalia etc ...these people are not built like us pshysicall or spiritually, they a totally diff nation of people.

We live on different parts of the world. This fact alone plays a part in differences of physical features. We don't have the same customs or beliefs or culture as them because we were raised differently in different environments. Also, our family trees are extremely different. Depending on where your family comes from, you could be a mixture of different people not existant in the family tree of someone from those countries you named
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    bible prooves existance of ? , so does propehcy...but tis spiritual and it works on faith, but once u know hes name u can call on his anme for yourself, u can even see the chariots of ? /clouds which are mentioned in the bible, which are known todday as spaceships or ufo's, their the angels of the msot high and ive summomed them by callin on the true name of the most high ? of israel, n ive seen them for myself.

read about the pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night that led the israelites out of egypt and through the red sea, what u think it was ?...it was a giant spaceship, their all throughout the bible.

^^^ Religion ^^^

Did you take pictures? So now spaceships are angels? Next, you're gonna say that Big Foot is Jesus reincarnated to teach the forest animals about love and compassion.

(I'm sorry, I had to do it.)
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok i see how u view things...my only rebuttle is this...

the first resurrection like u said takes place prior to the 1000 year riegn with the saints, I AGREE.

but is'nt that the same time micheal and his angels will fight the dragon in revelation 12 and daniel 12 ?

are u saying the defeating of the beast, is seperate to the defeating of the dragon ?

also do u agree that the dragon, satan, devil in revelation 12 is the roman empire ?

The casting down of Satan and his angels out of heaven permanently will take place when the Abomination of Desolation happens. This is the time known as Jacobs trouble, the Great tribulation, and Day of the Lord. It will be the final 3 and half years of this age. When Satan is cast down he will indwell the beast. Revelation 13 details this. His time will be short and thus he will tread down the whole world in anger. This is when the wearing out of the saints takes place. All this happens in the future.

The beast of Revelation 13 is a human being who will be indwelt by the dragon, that old serpent called the devil and Satan. I believe he is alive right now, but he hasn't been revealed yet because his reign of terror has not begun as of yet.

I believe that the dragon in Revelation 12 is the serpent that was in the garden of Eden. He is the source of all evil in this universe. He was once called Lucifer before his fall, but is now known as Satan. He is the adversary of our souls and the source of all confusion.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you believe ? doesn't exist, then it doesn't make any sense to say that. So we'll just replace ? with religion in this instance. Thank you, though

Just because you don't believe He doesn't exist doesn't negate the fact that He does in fact exist.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just because you don't believe He doesn't exist doesn't negate the fact that He does in fact exist.

Give me the facts. Provide proof. Scientific evidence and observances. I'll save you the effort. You can't. Because your belief in a ? is just that: a belief. nothing more