Official Dexter Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? is GOAT - they'ain' have ta' clap on my ? bro. sam like that tho'......
    lmfao @ the spammers trying to contribute to the thread
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    let's get some custom Dexter gifs going Grundy. and by "let's", i really just mean you.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Too bad Batista and the black/latin chick got divorced. They could've gone far.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Batista lil sis cute for a girl with no body
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Don't know why this thread isn't stickied. The ending to the last episode was crazy.
  • geechee slim
    edited November 2011
    Options

Shitchea. At first I didn't know if that was Batista's girl or Dexter's. Seemed like an upgrade from Regina and Lumen.

Seriously... What the ? kinda name is Lumen? That sounds like a female nut.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    WHAT THE ? ? Ice Truck Killer is back?

RIP brother Sam
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this ? took a completely different turn, looks like dexter is getting darker
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    this ? took a completely different turn, looks like dexter is getting darker

darker? every episode somebody gets killed, for 6 season a serial killer has roamed free killing people without batting an eye...lol
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    darker? every episode somebody gets killed, for 6 season a serial killer has roamed free killing people without batting an eye...lol

but he had rules and protocol. This was the 2nd time i can remember Dex killing someone in the spur of the moment Dude does have a code and was willing to give dude a pass.

said to see mos die but he served his purpose and did alot to advance Dex's development
  • ysl313
    edited November 2011
    Options

she looks like a skinny pico rivera
  • ysl313
    edited November 2011
    Options
    already this is about to be the 2nd best season, it can't top the lithgow season but man...? got real
    shame mos had to die after having such a strong performance but his death and the way his killer reacted opened up a legit deeper side to Dexter's character...his father is gone and his brother is now with him mentally? Wow...bravo to the writers, Michael C. Hall for showing the right emotions when the killer laughed in his face, and mos def for working hard to build everything up

PLUS: the doomsday killers are now drifting apart, which is making them a lot more interesting
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Ain't that the same girl that was on the George Lopez show I think she played his gold digging sis in law or something
  • eyes low
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »

idk if you watched the promo for next episode but it looks like hes changing for the worse
  • eyes low
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Ain't that the same girl that was on the George Lopez show I think she played his gold digging sis in law or something

yeah its the same chick
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »

I don't think the older guy is real. He seems like he can only be seen by the younger dude. (kinda like how only Dexter can see Harry) EVERY scene when they are out in public no one pays attention to him nor does he speak to anyone but the younger cat (sorry can't remember his name) if he was real why didn't anyone notice him and call the cops? His face was all on the front page of the newspaper for murder.
  • eyes low
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    I don't think the older guy is real. He seems like he can only be seen by the younger dude. (kinda like how only Dexter can see Harry) EVERY scene when they are out in public no one pays attention to him nor does he speak to anyone but the younger cat (sorry can't remember his name) if he was real why didn't anyone notice him and call the cops? His face was all on the front page of the newspaper for murder.

thats true its a high profile case too, its like casey anthony walking around and no one saying ? to her
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wow, this episode was good. Dexter is really about to delve into the darkness..Fist up, Trinity's son
  • eyes low
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i was talking with my co-worker about the preview for next week how crazy would it be if they made trinity killers son be the one that killed rita
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

True.

He would be dead, but a mental state of consciousness like Harry. That would be a dope ass twist.

Strange ? though, the young dude can't ? but "doomsday" does but it's never showed it. They'll run through w flashbacks showing the young dude all by himself doing this ? .

The young guy picked up the girl and put her in the trunk, old man didn't so anything nor has he at all. He stays at the church most of the time.
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited November 2011
    Options

You think so? I don't man. Who's settin up the killings then? Cause Tom Hanks son is straight ? . Punkin out when it's time to do dirt. Seems like the older cat is comin through.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    You think so? I don't man. Who's settin up the killings then? Cause Tom Hanks son is straight ? . Punkin out when it's time to do dirt. Seems like the older cat is comin through.

True to the bolded thats the part that is jamming me up. But when I re-watch the episodes the old man has no interaction with the world. Maybe it's like Norman Bates had us thinking his mom was doing the killing cause they would show Norman not being able to put the work in but then they revealed it really was Norman killing
  • geechee slim
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A ? need Showtime ASAP
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Doomsday killer could be the "darkness" in the young dude, he's trying to surpress it, hide it but he's battling with the devil/demons. Supposedly the devil will use the "word of ? " against people. He could've been dudes teacher and some how died, maybe even linked to the young dude who maybe killed him and now he's "haunted" by him. Something like that can play out well...

It is true though, it's like he's not there but only there mentally like Harry is to Dex.
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited November 2011
    Options
    True to the bolded thats the part that is jamming me up. But when I re-watch the episodes the old man has no interaction with the world. Maybe it's like Norman Bates had us thinking his mom was doing the killing cause they would show Norman not being able to put the work in but then they revealed it really was Norman killing

You right about this.......But I never seen anything on Norman Bates, so I don't know about that part.