Official Dexter Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Damn tonight was good.

? is now intense. But lol at them playing on Deb and Dex 'relationship', I thought it was real until Dex made the move lol smh
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Man I just can't get into this show anymore.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I wanna see laguerta die, it's a shame Bryan didn't ? her like in the book.

Also, the sexual tension was awkward....
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    I wanna see laguerta die, it's a shame Bryan didn't ? her like in the book.

Also, the sexual tension was awkward....

Very awkward.

I hope Laguerta dies too, ? made me mad last night. Selfish ass hoe...
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Very awkward.

I hope Laguerta dies too, ? made me mad last night. Selfish ass hoe...

laguerta and matthews on the table PLEASEEEEE
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wtf @ all this ? ?
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    Options
    what is the intern doing?
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lmao this ? is awkward as hell but solid episode
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I hope dexter and deb end up doin it.
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I hope dexter and deb end up doin it.

gotta be awkward for them after the divorce
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    Options
    looks like Jamie dies next episode in the preview and Travis kidnaps Harrison

http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/home.sho#fbid=3LWNAyqQ96H
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options

The intern is strange as ? . I'm not getting it just yet...
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    gotta be awkward for them after the divorce

Damn so they went through with it, yeah that gotta be awkward period.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

He about to get his ice truck killer on.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    He about to get his ice truck killer on.

Could be. They did bring him back for a short time, he seems obsessed, maybe he offs Laguarta
  • ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Told y'all ? they was playing on the whole Deb & Dexter ? . Y'all ain't wanna believe it....
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Debbie will die in the season finale...

Book it

Sorry but you're very wrong bruh...Dexter WILL not let Deb die, not a chance
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sorry but you're very wrong bruh...Dexter WILL not let Deb die, not a chance

IDK Dex just may have to ? her after tonights ep. DAMN!

Oh & laguerta is STILL a ? she aint slick
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ok, I'm ready for Season 7.

Dexter and Deb aren't kin, so they can ? .
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    MysticBoy wrote: »
    Ok, I'm ready for Season 7.

Dexter and Deb aren't kin, so they can ? .

No.

This is why they toyed with the whole "Deb loves Dex", it's up until she sees Dex she feels that way. After this she won't love him.

Also, when she pretty much ignored Matthews involvement in the drug over dose prostitution case, was to lead up to this. It showed she can and will let ? slide. She'll look past what Dex does for the better.

? was good. Now we can speculate. Intern is still there, obvious he has an obsession w Dex, next season this might unfold as a side story.
  • imm0rt4l
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This episode was soooo ASSSSSSSS

How the ? did Dexter leave a building (that was being canvased might I add)with a toddler dressed like a lion and an unconscious renegade. This was THE worst finale of Dexter yet, the saving grace was the final seconds which only ensures that a lot of people will come back next season. There was so little tension, the writing this season is so ? sloppy, ? is inexcusable. Dexter can seemingly do whatever the ? he wants with impunity, he's gotten as sloppy as the writing is. Does Miami metro know how security cameras work? They could have had the same reveal last season at the end instead of having debra let dex go.
    No.

This is why they toyed with the whole "Deb loves Dex", it's up until she sees Dex she feels that way. After this she won't love him.

Also, when she pretty much ignored Matthews involvement in the drug over dose prostitution case, was to lead up to this. It showed she can and will let ? slide. She'll look past what Dex does for the better.

? was good. Now we can speculate. Intern is still there, obvious he has an obsession w Dex, next season this might unfold as a side story.
    The point is to further illustrate how broken she is, she stays falling in love with the wrong men, including serial killers. I agree she's going to let him slide.
  • imm0rt4l
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Also I like how homeland security was brought in last episode and dismissed shortly thereafter for seemingly no reason. Apparently a dirtybomb wouldn't be considered terrorism and the elite force of miami metro can continue to squander every lead they have.....also a chemical bomb goes off and they're back in the building the next day? lol.....really? Seasons 1, 2, and 4 are the only good seasons....They'll probably find a way to ? up the story next season too.

How the hell do police officers get to a crime scene and not clear the scene? Angel and company didn't see the painting of dexter on the wall because they failed to adhere to protocol? They didn't think it a good idea to look past 2 dead bodies at the entrance of the house, secure the perimeter and make sure that the killer wasn't still on the scene before sending a ? lab geek in, REALLY? Christ .
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No.

I didn't say they will, I said they can.
  • imm0rt4l
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bruh it's a TV show... relax

Stop with the rants

Look, I can rant all I want, why is it a problem to you? Are you saying that because it's a tv show that it should have low standards? ? writing? Or is it just because you liked the episode? I don't give a ? if you liked it, it still sucked ass. Does my talking about how ? this episode/season somehow invalidate your own opinion? If you agree, then agree, if you don't then say why you disagree. Don't simply say stop with the rants, the ? is a discussion board for? Your post boiled down to, "yea it sucks, why are you complaining"?
    Good finale

I see, you liked the episode, that's fine, different strokes etc. Why don't you just say what you liked about it rather than upping your post count with a +1 with seemingly no reasoning. I'm not going to knock your for having a ? opinion, simply say your piece, that's what this thread is for.
  • ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This episode was soooo ASSSSSSSS

How the ? did Dexter leave a building (that was being canvased might I add)with a toddler dressed like a lion and an unconscious renegade. This was THE worst finale of Dexter yet, the saving grace was the final seconds which only ensures that a lot of people will come back next season. There was so little tension, the writing this season is so ? sloppy, ? is inexcusable. Dexter can seemingly do whatever the ? he wants with impunity, he's gotten as sloppy as the writing is. Does Miami metro know how security cameras work? They could have had the same reveal last season at the end instead of having debra let dex go.
    Also I like how homeland security was brought in last episode and dismissed shortly thereafter for seemingly no reason. Apparently a dirtybomb wouldn't be considered terrorism and the elite force of miami metro can continue to squander every lead they have.....also a chemical bomb goes off and they're back in the building the next day? lol.....really? Seasons 1, 2, and 4 are the only good seasons....They'll probably find a way to ? up the story next season too.

How the hell do police officers get to a crime scene and not clear the scene? Angel and company didn't see the painting of dexter on the wall because they failed to adhere to protocol? They didn't think it a good idea to look past 2 dead bodies at the entrance of the house, secure the perimeter and make sure that the killer wasn't still on the scene before sending a ? lab geek in, REALLY? Christ .
    Look, I can rant all I want, why is it a problem to you? Are you saying that because it's a tv show that it should have low standards? ? writing? Or is it just because you liked the episode? I don't give a ? if you liked it, it still sucked ass. Does my talking about how ? this episode/season somehow invalidate your own opinion? If you agree, then agree, if you don't then say why you disagree. Don't simply say stop with the rants, the ? is a discussion board for? Your post boiled down to, "yea it sucks, why are you complaining"?
    I see, you liked the episode, that's fine, different strokes etc. Why don't you just say what you liked about it rather than upping your post count with a +1 with seemingly no reasoning. I'm not going to knock your for having a ? opinion, simply say your piece, that's what this thread is for.

muppets-segal-stoller.jpg