Official Dexter Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited November 2011
    Options
    it could have been Travis changing his voice.

Him on some crazy ? huh? Goin back and forth with himself?
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    OH ? ! I knew his ass was dead... I wish they would get rid of Laguerta she's grimey
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Whats ya'll take on why the hand was at the computer nerds house?
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    OH ? ! I knew his ass was dead... I wish they would get rid of Laguerta she's grimey

Yeah you called that sht couple weeks ago.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    Whats ya'll take on why the hand was at the computer nerds house?

he got it off the net for Masuka
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011
    Options
    he got it off the net for Masuka

I know that. but why does he have it? He told Masuka that he couldn't get it back but he could erase some data so they couldnt trace it it back to the police computer.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol IDK I dont think that dude is a killer too

I wish they woulda show Jamie naked
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol IDK I dont think that dude is a killer too

I wish they woulda show Jamie naked

Maybe it's not important....he did say he collects a bunch of ? , maybe just for a collectors item.
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Funny ass ? though when Quinn and Batista had to go get Joey's gun.....Joey "Hotness must run in the family though, right?"....fat ? comes to the door.
  • ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the reason they divorced in real life is similar to the issues debra has with him on the show.

Damn.......
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    Funny ass ? though when Quinn and Batista had to go get Joey's gun.....Joey "Hotness must run in the family though, right?"....fat ? comes to the door.

Quinn took all types of L's for that when she came to the door she kissed him right on the mouth... real playas know jumpoffs dont get kisses on the lips. I was glad Batista was whooping his ass just for that alone Quinn need to get it together Debra is weak and crazy not wifey material. When she was telling her story to the shrink I was like damn this broad IS ? in the head with all she has been through.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I got a feeling theres gonna be another twist involving the intern thats smashing his his babysitter
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I got a feeling theres gonna be another twist involving the intern thats smashing his his babysitter

i thought he was gonna ? her
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    I don't think the older guy is real. He seems like he can only be seen by the younger dude. (kinda like how only Dexter can see Harry) EVERY scene when they are out in public no one pays attention to him nor does he speak to anyone but the younger cat (sorry can't remember his name) if he was real why didn't anyone notice him and call the cops? His face was all on the front page of the newspaper for murder.
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Doomsday killer could be the "darkness" in the young dude, he's trying to surpress it, hide it but he's battling with the devil/demons. Supposedly the devil will use the "word of ? " against people. He could've been dudes teacher and some how died, maybe even linked to the young dude who maybe killed him and now he's "haunted" by him. Something like that can play out well...

It is true though, it's like he's not there but only there mentally like Harry is to Dex.

Good calls!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Okay so Gellar was dead along. Okay I dig. Well then why the ? did DEXTER see Gellar walking into the building to ? the aethist professor?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Okay so Gellar was dead along. Okay I dig. Well then why the ? did DEXTER see Gellar walking into the building to ? the aethist professor?

I don't actually think he did. If I remember correctly, it was Travis who said there's Gellar going into the building. But still you'd assume Dexter would see something... I mean it's a big campus and it's at night.

Also if Travis was the killer, whilst Dexter was stuck in the elevator, you mean to tell me he killed the professor, gutted his insides out clean, put all that ? above for the "? trap", placed the body on stage, carve the alpha omega symbol, then come back to help Dex out the lift?

They need to clarify that with a flashback cause the only logical thing I can think of is Travis dumped the body after killing and came back later to do all that, or he killed the professor waaaay before him and Dexter got to the University and played it out from there.
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't actually think he did. If I remember correctly, it was Travis who said there's Gellar going into the building. But still you'd assume Dexter would see something... I mean it's a big campus and it's at night.

Also if Travis was the killer, whilst Dexter was stuck in the elevator, you mean to tell me he killed the professor, gutted his insides out clean, put all that ? above for the "? trap", placed the body on stage, carve the alpha omega symbol, then come back to help Dex out the lift?

They need to clarify that with a flashback cause the only logical thing I can think of is Travis dumped the body after killing and came back later to do all that, or he killed the professor waaaay before him and Dexter got to the University and played it out from there.

I thought the same thing at first. But he pfobably stashed dude, rescued Dexter, then came back after Dexter dropped him off at the telly.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    he killed his own sister?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    why do i get the feeling laguerta or quinn die this season
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Even if he did the gutting part later on, I don't see how its possible to ? the professor AND drag him off to a place far enough away that Dex wouldn't be able to find immediately in the short amount of time Dexter was stuck in the elevator.

BUUUUUTT. They did some unrealistic ? when Dexter killed the two guys and made it looks like a ? sex act and they all went for it.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dont strain ur brain trying to figure it out. dexter is no way in hell realistic. for the first 2 seasons he never even wore gloves when he broke into ppls houses.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Even if he did the gutting part later on, I don't see how its possible to ? the professor AND drag him off to a place far enough away that Dex wouldn't be able to find immediately in the short amount of time Dexter was stuck in the elevator.

BUUUUUTT. They did some unrealistic ? when Dexter killed the two guys and made it looks like a ? sex act and they all went for it.

lol the writing has progessively gotten worse every season, but we're attached to the characters by now
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nice that we finally got this obviously dead ghellar arc out the way, curious to see where the story with the intern goes. Wouldn't it be some ? if Laguerta ends up getting murked by dexter? That ? will do just about anything to stay up in the ranks, not sure if she'd try and off debs though.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol the writing has progessively gotten worse every season, but we're attached to the characters by now

ya know what you right and it sucks ass.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this show is getting worse. probably need to wrap it up soon