• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dog this ? just made me crunk for next season. This was obviously a filler season...

Now comes the explanation to Deb next season

Next season when Deb says the words "Get him Dex" or "Hey Dex, ? ? him" ? 's going to make me feel great.

For the GOAT to be unleashed on someone will just make the way he stalks people that much better, and seeing how much Deb envies his ability to detect what other killers would do it going to be pretty interesting...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ filler season, this season did suck but the ending was the only reason I'll come back.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Bruh it's a TV show... relax

Stop with the rants

cosign the ?
  • evoljeanyes
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The reason why this season sucked is because it started so well with the brother Sam aspect, and when he died it sucked the life out of the show. They also focused too much on past events (ice truck killer, trinity possibly the two best seasons) to capture our interest. This was their way of taking the season off from a writing stand point.

The whole Dexter is about to die aspect is ? ? no one is watching this show without Dex, they need to cease that angle...we know he isn't going to die.

The writing lapses happen with their inability to create logical ways for the police department to be decent at their jobs while also having a killed up under them. Also, Dexter was taking too much me time this season, that was some ? . How this man always got something to do at night and ain't nobody concerned about it. He always always is just dipping out...the ? ? Fix that ? writers...

The Books actually suck too me, but I think the most interesting aspect is that Dex and Deb find their own way to handle business and Dex ultimately finds the partner he always wanted. looking forward to next season, step the writing up, ? the dex is going to die suspense angle and lets go...
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dog this ? just made me crunk for next season. This was obviously a filler season...

Now comes the explanation to Deb next season

Next season when Deb says the words "Get him Dex" or "Hey Dex, ? ? him" ? 's going to make me feel great.

For the GOAT to be unleashed on someone will just make the way he stalks people that much better, and seeing how much Deb envies his ability to detect what other killers would do it going to be pretty interesting...
    I didn't think of that possibility.
    I guess you rather watch a chemistry teacher turn into a drug dealer... being a top guy in a drug reign all the while his wife's sister's husband who is a DEA agent have no idea.. now if you want a ? show go watch Breaking Bad.
    That's a good show man.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wtf? Breaking Bad is the goat tv series ever.

But anyways, ? about scenes and how it's unrealistic and how this or that could've/should've happened is weak. You can do that w any movie or show, smh...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'll be ? of Deb doesn't end up ? Dex.

How did Deb even know where Dex was?
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

She told him to finish cleaning that crime scene at the church or some ?
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why are you so angry over a TV show??You're sounding like an emotional ? right now.Deb is that you?

I guess you rather watch a chemistry teacher turn into a drug dealer... being a top guy in a drug reign all the while his wife's sister's husband who is a DEA agent have no idea.. now if you want a ? show go watch Breaking Bad.

LOL

Breaking bad is a great tv show, and is leagues beyond Dexter, no need to get your panties in a bunch cuz you got ? taste in television.
  • imm0rt4l
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Your "panties are in a bunch" ? .

I would never type essays on why I find a show good or bad..that's loser ? .

I watch tv to be entertained...not to nitpick at irrelevant ? .. I guess you rather the writers waste 15 minutes of the show, showing how Dexter brings the guy down stairs.

Breaking Bad is a good show not great... only losers with basic cable and aren't capable of watching better shows think that.

lol @ 7 sentences being a essay, ? up outta here ? , if you like eating ? sandwiches then go ahead and do you.
  • imm0rt4l
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ you not being able to deny anything I've written.

It pains you to know that you're an idiot. You're a ? and you know it.

How does it feel to be a poor ? with nothing to live for but tv shows.

I bet you're a fat slob that never leaves the house and you use television shows as you escape from your terrible existence.... no wonder you get so upset over tv shows :(
    U mad that I ? on your favorite show ? ? >: (

I just graduated college, u mad ? ?
  • evoljeanyes
    edited December 2011
    Options
    MysticBoy wrote: »
    I didn't think of that possibility.
    That's a good show man.

What possibility didn't you think of in my post?
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Dex was supposed to be doing something there (I forgot what) and Deb was suppose to meet him, or some ? .
    That just goes to show you that he's losing his touch. He shouldn't have set up the the ? room in an area where he's supposed to meet someone.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    MysticBoy wrote: »
    Dex was supposed to be doing something there (I forgot what) and Deb was suppose to meet him, or some ? .
    That just goes to show you that he's losing his touch. He shouldn't have set up the the ? room in an area where he's supposed to meet someone.

He wasn't suppose to meet her. She had asked hiim to go back to the church for one last sweep of the area. Only reason why she went is becuz she wanted to tell him that she had feelings for him and Dex ain't have his cellphone.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    there was a lot of lazy writing this season. also not enough killing. i really could give a ? about a serial killer having trouble picking what catholic school to send his kid to. i was kinda hoping little man got murked on that building so dexter could get back to being focused.

also deb has no ass, hips or ? . just none of the above.
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    there was a lot of lazy writing this season. also not enough killing. i really could give a ? about a serial killer having trouble picking what catholic school to send his kid to. i was kinda hoping little man got murked on that building so dexter could get back to being focused.

also deb has no ass, hips or ? . just none of the above.

lmao! true that though
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Convenient that Deb came in after the speech about him being a serial killer
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    this season sucked. tom hanks son was pathetic. the black cop that never ? deb served no real purpose. there is too much dumb ? going on with these interns. wtf was the point of quinn and anhel getting stoned? this season was really hard to get into, but i was liking the last two episodes until the ? ? . which just was weird to deal with as a viewer. and it was just strange how whole story angle just popped up out of nowhere.

but despite all that, the way they left this season, i think next season could be pretty good. so long as they squash the brother lover ?
  • imm0rt4l
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the last 2 seasons have been pretty bad, but hopefully the writers don't squander a good thing for next season with the reveal. I hope this was all a setup for next season. I'm curious if Deb is going to see the manaquin hand in dexters house since ol' boy went and opened the package.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    this season sucked. tom hanks son was pathetic. the black cop that never ? deb served no real purpose. there is too much dumb ? going on with these interns. wtf was the point of quinn and anhel getting stoned? this season was really hard to get into, but i was liking the last two episodes until the ? ? . which just was weird to deal with as a viewer. and it was just strange how whole story angle just popped up out of nowhere.

but despite all that, the way they left this season, i think next season could be pretty good. so long as they squash the brother lover ?

I somewhat agree with this....

the twist with Professor Gellar was pretty great.

i did believe that the black cop would ? deb, smh @ that not happening.

the interns are creepy...i don't know which is worse, the guy or girl.

and the ? ? ....called it a few seasons ago. the way she'd look at him/look to him, it's sickening....glad it finally came out that she's in love with him--loser ? .

Since she's in love with him and he's her brother, I doubt she'd snitch on him...will they ? together? Will she allow him to ? in peace and not pay his murders too much mind when they pop up at Miami Metro? hmmmm

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hi blue. i don't know if she will become a partner in crime. but hell, maybe she's just turned on to seeing her brother lover stab someone in the chest and she just starts making out with dexter. she might not join forces, but she could still let it slide..another scenario is that he somehow explains that he was conducting his own investigation into dude and that eventually led him to kidnapping harrison but he got away after he rescued his son. so he could try to pass this off as an isolated ? , instead of spilling the beans that he's an outright serial killer...but maybe he does tell her everything, just as she does. i dont know. but either way, i dont see any scenario where she would snitch
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Hi, Matt. I thought she walked in on him during his whole speech? She came in afterwards and only saw the stabbing?

I hope we find out why she was even there in the first place.

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »

Hi, Matt. I thought she walked in on him during his whole speech? She came in afterwards and only saw the stabbing?

I hope we find out why she was even there in the first place.

after talking with here therapist, she went there to tell dexter exactly how she "loves" him...