Does the 'Hard on Hoes' movement prove black women to be right about black men?

Options

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    hoes been gettin ? since the dawn of man. you might as well ask the sky to rain every sunday. hoes have they place here just like everything else. male/female some folks just like to ? and not deal with a relationship. and in 2010 the ? is almost common place. what's important is these folks having they ? tight so they don't get caught up in nothing if they chose to roll like that.

these ? be killin me with that save em ?

these ? sure do be going out of their way to defend these ? ...then turn around and claim they dont love these hoes

if we say ? em and you could care less for em, why post anything about the subject at all

hoes got they radar on, and is peepin these ? so they know who to cry help to when they in need
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fonsworth finds this ? hilarious btw.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? you need to save yourself..

www.hardonhomies.com
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? you need to save yourself..

www.hardonhomies.com

n/h at that link title
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    these ? be killin me with that save em ?

these ? sure do be going out of their way to defend these ? ...then turn around and claim they dont love these hoes

if we say ? em and you could care less for em, why post anything about the subject at all

hoes got they radar on, and is peepin these ? so they know who to cry help to when they in need

i never said anything about defending, saving, or loving them. you just gotta know how to deal with folks when you, or them, roll that way. hoe or not, if everybody is happy and getting what they want out of a situation.... i say more power to them.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    i never said anything about defending, saving, or loving them. you just gotta know how to deal with folks when you, or them, roll that way. hoe or not, if everybody is happy and getting what they want out of a situation.... i say more power to them.

was speaking in general not about u. co sign
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Homies over hoes (x4) Do the homie (x4) It's just me and my homies and we don't need no women and we just be up in the club

negative ?
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Zero and allreasoned out are the only smart educated sensical dudes on this thread. The rest of y'all are pathetic. It's because of men like y'all that black women don't trust y'all, don't respect y'all and move on to the white guys. You put down your own races' women and think you are justified. Y'all don't get it. Wth is a hoe anyway? Y'all don't know what a good woman is NOR a hoe. If a "good woman" told your ? off about something YOU did wrong you're gona call her a hoe.

If she dresses sexy you're gonna call her a hoe. Even when you see a woman on the streets without even knowing her you call her a hoe. You don't know your good women from your hoes. You men complain about "hoes" yet y'all the ones giving them power cuz you stay messing with them, but don't understand how anything is YOUR FAULTS. QUIT MESSIN WITH THEM AND YOU WOULDN'T NEED A ? MOVEMENT.

Wth kinda movement is that anyway? What's the point of being hard on someone when you can just leave? Do you know how ? stupid that is? This is why young black women shouldn't be havin babies because y'all ignorant, disgusting nigg.ers come into the world spreading your ? and you're not even welcomed.

If the "bad" women (w.e. that even means) are supposedly "hoes", then you deadbeat, degrading, ? , hypocritical men that infest the IC boards are N.gg.ers then. If women gotta have a degrading name then so should you black ? men. We black women should start a Hard On NiG.gers movement to wipe you ? out. I'm sick of hearing your ignorant ? .

Shoot, I'll fund the ? & invite my fellow GOOD sistas.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited May 2010
    Options
    that post wasnt long enough
  • jaurenlo
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    Zero and allreasoned out are the only smart educated sensical dudes on this thread. The rest of y'all are pathetic. It's because of men like y'all that black women don't trust y'all, don't respect y'all and move on to the white guys. You put down your own races' women and think you are justified. Y'all don't get it. Wth is a hoe anyway? Y'all don't know what a good woman is NOR a hoe. If a "good woman" told your ? off about something YOU did wrong you're gona call her a hoe.

If she dresses sexy you're gonna call her a hoe. Even when you see a woman on the streets without even knowing her you call her a hoe. You don't know your good women from your hoes. You men complain about "hoes" yet y'all the ones giving them power cuz you stay messing with them, but don't understand how anything is YOUR FAULTS. QUIT MESSIN WITH THEM AND YOU WOULDN'T NEED A ? MOVEMENT.

Wth kinda movement is that anyway? What's the point of being hard on someone when you can just leave? Do you know how ? stupid that is? This is why young black women shouldn't be havin babies because y'all ignorant, disgusting nigg.ers come into the world spreading your ? and you're not even welcomed.

If the "bad" women (w.e. that even means) are supposedly "hoes", then you deadbeat, degrading, ? , hypocritical men that infest the IC boards are N.gg.ers then. If women gotta have a degrading name then so should you black ? men. We black women should start a Hard On NiG.gers movement to wipe you ? out. I'm sick of hearing your ignorant ? .

Shut the ? up.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

women been had a movement it started out as the "all men are dogs" movement...now its the "? aint ? " movement...at least thats what i see alot of chicks say about men nowadays.
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    jaurenlo wrote: »
    Shut the ? up.

YOU shut the ? up, NI.GG.ER. How bout you make me, ? ? ? your momma for having your lil' ignorant black ass.
  • jaurenlo
    edited May 2010
    Options
    YOU shut the ? up, NI.GG.ER. How bout you make me, ? ? ? your momma for having your lil' ignorant black ass.

You're quite angry.

Is this the point i'm supposed to slam on the keyboard in anger? Have a ? ? and chill out. Its mothers day. I am sure you have several friends that have kids and are singing baby mama right now because they all ? in the game with a few kids...go support them.
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You're quite angry.

Is this the point i'm supposed to slam on the keyboard in anger? Have a ? ? and chill out. Its mothers day. I am sure you have several friends that have kids and are singing baby mama right now because they all ? in the game with a few kids...go support them.

Someone shoulda aborted your ass. The less ni.gg.e.rs in the world the better, ? .
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hard on hoes is the most sensical movement that a young man can adopt when it comes to dealing with Amerikkkan women...............
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sister souljah droppin them strong black pride posts
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hard on hoes is the most sensical movement that a young man can adopt when it comes to dealing with Amerikkkan women...............

But movement do we have to destroy you n.gg.er men. I'll have to write a letter to congress about some kinda ni.gg.er reform.
  • jaurenlo
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Someone shoulda aborted your ass. The less ni.gg.e.rs in the world the better, ? .

I got three words for you... Nappy Headed Hoes/
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I got three words for you... Nappy Headed Hoes/

And those are the only girls you can ever get cuz girls that look like me would never look twice at a Nappy Headed N.gg.er like you.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    But movement do we have to destroy you n.gg.er men. I'll have to write a letter to congress about some kinda ni.gg.er reform.

The black man has almost been destroyed by this country, the media and feminism. If any good black man is to survive in this nation, he must leave the black community behind...........
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    White guys can be extremely hard on hoes too, it's not limited to black men.

people dont see that
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hard on Hoes Movement wasnt created to Offend....if you are a Hoe Of course you will get offended
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options

^^^^guilty hoe post
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

If you wasnt a ? ....you shouldnt get offended at The Hard-on-Hoes Movement. You sound like an Angry Black Woman. I've noticed over the years how connected certain groups of Black Women are. It goes something like this:

18 - 25 BW: I like a nice guy but, I need me a Thug. I want a Baller. "If you status aint Hood...I aint checkin' for ya". Yada...Yada...Yada

25 - 30 BW: 2-3 Kids Later....Im Independent. Im a Strong, Black Woman. I dont need a Man for nothing. Imma raise my kids on my own like the strong woman I am. These Black Men are sooooo weak.

30 - 40 BW: Where are all the Good Black Men at??? Going to sleep bitter as hell everynight cuzz she alone.

40 - 60 BW: One of the old women at Church. Goes there everyday of the week. People wonder how a woman who's so sweet ended up by herself with 4 kids.

There is definitely a correlation. End up like that if you want to BW....BM are tellin yall how we feelin. Peep game.