Does the 'Hard on Hoes' movement prove black women to be right about black men?

Options

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    Zero and allreasoned out are the only smart educated sensical dudes on this thread. The rest of y'all are pathetic. It's because of men like y'all that black women don't trust y'all, don't respect y'all and move on to the white guys. You put down your own races' women and think you are justified. Y'all don't get it. Wth is a hoe anyway? Y'all don't know what a good woman is NOR a hoe. If a "good woman" told your ? off about something YOU did wrong you're gona call her a hoe.

If she dresses sexy you're gonna call her a hoe. Even when you see a woman on the streets without even knowing her you call her a hoe. You don't know your good women from your hoes. You men complain about "hoes" yet y'all the ones giving them power cuz you stay messing with them, but don't understand how anything is YOUR FAULTS. QUIT MESSIN WITH THEM AND YOU WOULDN'T NEED A ? MOVEMENT.

Wth kinda movement is that anyway? What's the point of being hard on someone when you can just leave? Do you know how ? stupid that is? This is why young black women shouldn't be havin babies because y'all ignorant, disgusting nigg.ers come into the world spreading your ? and you're not even welcomed.

If the "bad" women (w.e. that even means) are supposedly "hoes", then you deadbeat, degrading, ? , hypocritical men that infest the IC boards are N.gg.ers then. If women gotta have a degrading name then so should you black ? men. We black women should start a Hard On NiG.gers movement to wipe you ? out. I'm sick of hearing your ignorant ? .

Shoot, I'll fund the ? & invite my fellow GOOD sistas.

this ain't to degrade black women. it's about not getting played by jive ass women period. unfortunately they are out there and dudes have to keep their ? tight to protect themselves. females should as well to stay away from jive ass ? . and these types of people are in every race.

what is a jive ass man/woman? anybody that's sleeping with folks and being irresponsible with it. toying with them. taking advantage of them. ? like that. it's more of their actions than anything. if folks was ? and keeping ? cool and respecting folks ? it would be alright. that ain't how most people do it these days. no matter how good you think you're doing, ? happens. your s/o or jump off pulls a 180 leaving you ass out. sometimes you can't see that ? or even admit to seeing till it's too late. love and ? is like that sometimes.

i ain't saying i follow a "HOH" mind set with every woman, but i see where these folks is coming from. despite what your post is implying there are bad women out there. you either deal with them or you don't. i agree you shouldn't mess with such a woman if that's not how you roll as well. but if you do want to jump in her waters, you gotta know how to swim. cause a soft ass ? will drown.... that's proven everyday almost.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Now I think about....we should let these hoes breathe. It is Mother's Day lol.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Now I think about....we should let these hoes breathe. It is Mother's Day lol.

lol true enough
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    If you wasnt a ? ....you shouldnt get offended at The Hard-on-Hoes Movement. You sound like an Angry Black Woman. I've noticed over the years how connected certain groups of Black Women are. It goes something like this:

18 - 25 BW: I like a nice guy but, I need me a Thug. I want a Baller. "If you status aint Hood...I aint checkin' for ya". Yada...Yada...Yada

25 - 30 BW: 2-3 Kids Later....Im Independent. Im a Strong, Black Woman. I dont need a Man for nothing. Imma raise my kids on my own like the strong woman I am. These Black Men are sooooo weak.

30 - 40 BW: Where are all the Good Black Men at??? Going to sleep bitter as hell everynight cuzz she alone.

40 - 60 BW: One of the old women at Church. Goes there everyday of the week. People wonder how a woman who's so sweet ended up by herself with 4 kids. (she prays every night that ? sends her a good man and secretly regrets her mind set as a youth)

There is definitely a correlation. End up like that if you want to BW....BM are tellin yall how we feelin. Peep game.

thats some real ? , pretty accurate of what goes on
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my posts own this thread
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Guilty hoe post

You just reinforced my earlier point that when strong, educated black women tell off stupid ni.gg.ers like y'all we're called hoes anyway because y'all are too weak and n.gg.er-like to think intelligently and come back with a response.

Ha, ? you blackasses are so stupid.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You just reinforced my earlier point that when strong, educated black women tell off stupid ni.gg.ers like y'all we're called hoes anyway because y'all are too weak and n.gg.er-like to think intelligently and come back with a response.

Ha, ? you blackasses are so stupid.

*NOT BLACK.. and not woman post*
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *NOT BLACK.. and not woman post*

We've already established that you can't read and you can't write. Don't make this any harder on your illiterate self.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We've already established that you can't read and you can't write. Don't make this any harder on your illiterate self.

You need more people..
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You need more people..

And you need phonics.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And you need phonics.

still here..?
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    still here..?

You can't tell? I mean I know you can't read but damn...
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Im bitter cause i cant find a man so i vent my fusrtration out on the IC.

Tough break hoe
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tough break hoe

I got a man. He's not a stupid, no ? gettin nappy headed ni.gg.er like you either. Cheers.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    On the contrary, the "Hard on Hoes" movement is a movement focused on not putting up with, neither aiding, nor abetting hoes and their actions. "Hoes", in this case refers to poor-quality or substandard otherwise "bad women". This movement shows hoes and their supporters, that their ways are not acceptable, in an attempt to prompt positive change or to deter others from such a lifestyle.
    Word, the alternative, a "Soft on Hoes" movement, would be wack, because it would be a movement that encourages hoes and enables their antics.
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn thats what hard on hoes is?

i thought it was about fuccin hoes.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I got a man.He's not a stupid, no ? gettin nappy headed ni.gg.er like you either. Cheers.

You need more people..

• playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I got a man. He's not a stupid, no ? gettin nappy headed ni.gg.er like you either. Cheers.
    impossible
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options

HAHA. But you call other people a hoe, right?
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options

Were you slapped alot as a child..?
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options

please, you probably his on call for ? chick. why does anything we say in this thread affect you so much?
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    impossible

Anything you write that's 3+ words is readable: impossible.
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Were you slapped alot as a child..?

"alot" is two words.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "alot" is two words.

shutthefuckup..alot
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    please, you probably his on call for ? chick. why does anything we say in this thread affect you so much?

Sorry but my bf & I's relationship doesn't compare to you and your father's. On-call-for-? -? .