Does the 'Hard on Hoes' movement prove black women to be right about black men?

Options

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this is a classic beef in the making

*sincerity post*
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    Sorry but my imaginary bf & I's relationship doesn't compare to you and your father's. On-call-for-? -? .

youneedalotmorepeople
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Options
    shutthefuckup..alot

You know what...that's the most sense you've made in this thread. You're progressing.
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I got a man. He's not a stupid, no ? gettin nappy headed ni.gg.er like you either. Cheers.

Im about to shut it down...

1)Yea you got a man...
    -Who is just ? you...(He is not your husband)... So dont get too Hyped up!!!!

-Terms like "boyfriend/ My man/ Babydadddys"
    *Were invented by ? to save face and NOT been called Hoes/ ? / Cumbuckets for ? different dudes...

2)You know that you are on your way to become a Single Mother right (Maybe you are already???)
    -
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    youneedalotmorepeople

Hahah dude, thanks for re-quoting me. If I had a daughter and a son...I'd rather she have an "imaginary bf" at 5 rather than my son enjoyin' family ? at 20 & up.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    If you wasnt a ? ....you shouldnt get offended at The Hard-on-Hoes Movement. You sound like an Angry Black Woman. I've noticed over the years how connected certain groups of Black Women are. It goes something like this:

18 - 25 BW: I like a nice guy but, I need me a Thug. I want a Baller. "If you status aint Hood...I aint checkin' for ya". Yada...Yada...Yada

25 - 30 BW: 2-3 Kids Later....Im Independent. Im a Strong, Black Woman. I dont need a Man for nothing. Imma raise my kids on my own like the strong woman I am. These Black Men are sooooo weak.

30 - 40 BW: Where are all the Good Black Men at??? Going to sleep bitter as hell everynight cuzz she alone.

40 - 60 BW: One of the old women at Church. Goes there everyday of the week. People wonder how a woman who's so sweet ended up by herself with 4 kids.

There is definitely a correlation. End up like that if you want to BW....BM are tellin yall how we feelin. Peep game.

Straight truth..........................
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You know what...that's the most sense you've made in this thread. You're progressing.

Hardheadedhoe ^ updere
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    texican11 wrote: »

1)Yea you got a man...

*Were invented by ? to save face and NOT been called Hoes/ ? / Cumbuckets for ? different dudes...

2)You know that you are on your way to become a Single Mother right (Maybe you are already???)
    -

Cosign. Women love the sound of their own delusions. It keeps them from accepting the reality that they are in fact the dumb ? the rest of the world already knows they are..............
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    texican11 wrote: »

1)Yea you got a man...

-

1) I don't have sex. I make this clear on the IC everyday. But that doesn't mean you n.gg.ers aren't no-? gettin' ? .

Maybe instead of spending your time with "cumbuckets" who only let you ? them because you mislead them about your apparent fabulous credit score and now you're alone with no one but your right hand, you should try your hand at traditional, classy real women you... ? sumavabitch.

2) If I am going to get preganat from not having sex than my bf is going to get pregnant too and pop out a hoagie.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hahah dude, thanks for re-quoting me. If I had a daughter and a son...I'd rather she have an "imaginary bf" at 5 rather than my son enjoyin' family ? at 20 & up.

the fact you even think up stuff like this shows this thread is dedicated to you

HOH ? these hoes

lyin talkin bout you dont have sex, yeah ok
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cosign. Women love the sound of their own delusions. It keeps them from accepting the reality that they are in fact the dumb ? the rest of the world already knows they are..............

You don't know a damn thing about women and life in general outside of your Reverend Ike preachin' ass bubble. Somebody give me playmaker's ? so I can pop it.
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the fact you even think up stuff like this shows this thread is dedicated to you

HOH ? these hoes

lyin talkin bout you dont have sex, yeah ok

Hahahah I'm sorry Made, I shouldn't go respecting myself like that.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You don't know a damn thing about women and life in general outside of your Reverend Ike preachin' ass bubble. Somebody give me playmaker's ? so I can pop it.

No thanks dude.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options

Your statements are further validating the very reason that we are hard on hoes................
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hahahah I'm sorry Made, I shouldn't go respecting myself like that.

talkin about ? ? is respecting yourself?

you come from a different bred of hoes.....

you know damn well you aint got no man, probably fat as ? with no life
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No thanks dude.

'Tis alright. Not big enough. Why do you think Ike is still talkin'?
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    'Tis alright. Not big enough. Why do you think Ike is still talkin'?

was that suppose to get a certain response out of me.. log off of life.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    after reading souljahs last two post, i realize this person has to be bi polar

wtf is it even talking about anymore
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    talkin about ? ? is respecting yourself?

you come from a different bred of hoes.....

you know damn well you aint got no man, probably fat as ? with no life

If gettin' yo azz whopped by a fat ? with no life makes the pain any easier to handle then keep tellin' yourself that.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If gettin' yo azz whopped by a fat ? with no life makes the pain any easier to handle then keep tellin' yourself that.

what does this have to do with anything i said? or in general?
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what does this have to do with anything i said? or in general?

Hoes cant stay on topic... that dude got voices in his head
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Your statements are further validating the very reason that we are hard on hoes................

No, the reason why you're "hard on hoes" is because hoes are the only chicks that will touch y'all seeing as how they ? anything. You all knowthat no self-respecting, intelligent woman wouldn't look twice at your ? , and hearing this from me makes it even more difficult to digest. And y'all being ignorant only have one thing to say back at me.

Uh....uh...you're a...you're a hoe!
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    was that suppose to get a certain response out of me.. log off of life.

You're doing it again!!!
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hoes cant stay on topic... that dude got voices in his head

some nerdy no ? gettin ass ? postin using his two accounts on this site
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ you being too stupid to comprehend that.

soulja is this your second account? or just another save em