Does the 'Hard on Hoes' movement prove black women to be right about black men?

Options

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ill leave the thread to souljah girl and her simp who she aint payin no attention to

? getting redundant now

souljahs a ? who clearly is offended by the HOH movement cause it applies to her
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Ludacris just sent me a text, he told me to tell you

You're like a pathetic ? who goes to bbqs ? , uninvited, slurring, and knocking the 2 Liter bottles of Pepsi off the tables, getting all your black rain all over my patio and splitting your head open after tripping on my grandmama's leg while trying to reach for the mashed potatoes.
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    everytime you step in your "boyfriends" crib he quick to yell Hoes in my room

Something you were never able to yell.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah, do you have to use such language? Surely, you can make your point in a better way.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    Something you were never able to yell.

i aint heard comebacks like this since elementary
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah, do you have to use such language? Surely, you can make your point in a better way.

Before or after I noosed ? ?
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i aint heard comebacks like this since elementary

You hadn't heard comebacks like that since last week?
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited May 2010
    Options
    haha i remember when fons was sellin them bootleg ass tshirts..
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you guys want to do something productive join the 'Hard on thugs' movement. Demonizing thugs, especially middle class thugs, is almost a racial duty at this point.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why wouldn't I defend hoes? That's the difference between me and you, I have absolutely ZERO problems with hoes or what they do. I have absolutely ZERO problem with pimps and what they do. However fuckboys like yourself have a problem with hoes because you've been taken advantage of. The problem with that isn't in the hoe, it's in you being a stupid ? that cannot control a woman and allow her to take advantage of you. If you're not a stupid ? that's been taken advantage of by a hoe, then why do you care that she's a hoe?

Now, I'll wait for you to intelligently answer that questio.

Your logic is so silly and non-sensical that I shouldn't even give it a response, but, let me explain the hard on hoes movement, for cape wearing, hoe defending simps like yourself. Hard on Hoes means that you don't give hoes a platform. This society has unfortunately made hoes the archetypal woman to be, hence why we see more hoes springing up. You give these hoes too much power, when you don the cape and rush to their defense, as noted in your above statement. Please, take the cape off, quit giving these hoes chances, and stop sounding like a female poster. Your posts in this thread sound like you've been reading O magazine..............................................
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you guys want to do something productive join the 'Hard on thugs' movement. Demonizing thugs, especially middle class thugs, is almost a racial duty at this point.

Thugs wouldn't be thugs if a segement of society (? ) didn't accept it.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options

The best thing a good brotha can do is leave the community. That way, the hoes and the thugs that they love so much can be left alone to burn.............................
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Your logic is so silly and non-sensical that I shouldn't even give it a response, but, let me explain the hard on hoes movement, for cape wearing, hoe defending simps like yourself. Hard on Hoes means that you don't give hoes a platform. This society has unfortunately made hoes the archetypal woman to be, hence why we see more hoes springing up. You give these hoes too much power, when you don the cape and rush to their defense, as noted in your above statement. Please, take the cape off, quit giving these hoes chances, and stop sounding like a female poster. Your posts in this thread sound like you've been reading O magazine..............................................

You think any self respecting woman who tells ? like yourselves off are "hoes", hence why you're tryna call me names. You don't wth you're talking about.
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Thugs wouldn't be thugs if a segement of society (? ) didn't accept it.

Dude, you'reso very heavily ? . Shut the ? up.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    You think any self respecting woman who tells ? like yourselves off are "hoes", hence why you're tryna call me names. You don't wth you're talking about.

First off, self respecting women already know their place, so the thought of having to "tell a ? off" doesn't cross their mind. Second, nobody tried to call you names. They did. Deal with it. AmeriKKKa, and the hoes it loves to cater to, are on a first class ticket to hell.................................
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Its really pointless to respond to souljah at this point. I think she has a serious mental disorder

let the captain save ems do them....they wont be on that ? for long

in a few days i bet this same ? come in here co signin the HOH movement once he finally sees what we been talkin bout

? aint ?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No, my logic is the antithesis of silly. It's yours that is flawed and nonsensical. Hoes are shunned by society. You're giving them a platform by dedicating a movement towards them. lol @ "don the cape" can you idiots please get some new material to use, because it's quite redundant and it's just what someone resorts to when they can't actually back up what they're saying with facts. Next you'll be using the "catching feelings" argument. How would you know what reading O magazine sounds like unless you've read it? I never have but then again I'm a real ? , unlike you.

That's the bottom line and its the reason you have issues with what hoes do, and real ? like myself don't. Yet it bothers you that hoes do what hoes do. I still can't figure out why you'd care if you're not either ? hoes, loving hoes, being taken advantage of by a hoe, or trying to convert a hoe. I do one of the three and it's neither of the latter, but keep with the "I'm donning a cape" for them.

Oh trust, hoes are this society's heroes. Single motherhood is championed by this CUNTry, and hoes like Superhead, Kat Stacks, Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are given shows and other places in alternative media. Women are absconded of responsibility as it is, has been that way for a while, will be that way for years to come. Hoes will be hoes, and the simps that enable them will continue to fail/drag this society down further...............................
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this is funny.........
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    this is funny.........

extremely funny...
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Since when were you under the impression that I fell for any hype? Just because I believe that good women exist, don't mean I'm out saving hoes and believing I can turn a ? into a housewife like some of you ? here.

Son, the fact you believe good women exist MEANS you fell for hype. Like I said, this ain't 1654 mang, these hoes out here look up to Nikki Minaj and got rude boy as they ring tone. smh @ you thinkin the chick you cupcaking with wasn't someone elses bust down.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    Son, the fact you believe good women exist MEANS you fell for hype. Like I said, this ain't 1654 mang, these hoes out here look up to Nikki Minaj and got rude boy as they ring tone. smh @ you thinkin the chick you cupcaking with wasn't someone elses bust down.

Do you have a girlfriend?
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited May 2010
    Options
    they was hoein in 1654 too.

matter facc, the snake in the Christian story of creation is just another metaphor for another man's meat nh. eve told adam to take the apple cuz she thought ? would clap him up and she'd be free to fucc with the snake, but the joke was on her b.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    CASH RULES wrote: »

matter facc, the snake in the Christian story of creation is just another metaphor for another man's meat nh. eve told adam to take the apple cuz she thought ? would clap him up and she'd be free to fucc with the snake, but the joke was on her b.

that's a lie. a damn lie. it was originally meant as the "fruit of knowledge." u can go to Egypt and see a real stone structure of a black women passing the fruit of knowledge to the black man. the Christianity that came out of the Mediterranean years later switched the story up in order to go against the women because Greeks & Romans were ? . their servants at the time, Hebrews, wrote the misconstrued words down from it's original Egyptian texts.

kinda like bitin.'
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    CASH RULES wrote: »

matter facc, the snake in the Christian story of creation is just another metaphor for another man's meat nh. eve told adam to take the apple cuz she thought ? would clap him up and she'd be free to fucc with the snake, but the joke was on her b

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

thats a pretty funny fairytale
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hate this ? 's threads, but they stay doing numbers.