Does the 'Hard on Hoes' movement prove black women to be right about black men?

Options

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    even jeezy be sayin ? these hoes, so why you ? ridin them so hard? aint that ? yo idol
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there is a lot of misogyny on the IC. The posts in this thread help prove it. Smh.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there is a lot of misogyny on the IC. The posts in this thread help prove it. Smh.

I agree.

And what's scary is that many of these misogynist dudes see NO problem with that state of mind.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh my ? ? this thread!!!!!
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And I'm pretty sure Jeezy is literally ? hoes and not making a movement to hate them. Rappers love groupies and I don't idolize any man. That's for idiot reason stans, lol @ you being too stupid to realize that.

cant. Stop. Giggling.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ROFL @ the sonnage I'm reading in here
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And I'm pretty sure Jeezy is literally ? hoes and not making a movement to hate them. Rappers love groupies and I don't idolize any man. That's for idiot reason stans, lol @ you being too stupid to realize that.

haha at this ? catchin feelings

205um52.jpg
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why are yall arguing with Hoes....they're like Washington DC

Their Vote doesnt matter
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Do you have a girlfriend?

Naw broke up with the ? months ago. But she was a hoe too. She had all the signs of a hoe. She was a female and she was born after 1655. Guilty as ? charged!
    CASH RULES wrote: »
    they was hoein in 1654 too.

matter facc, the snake in the Christian story of creation is just another metaphor for another man's meat nh. eve told adam to take the apple cuz she thought ? would clap him up and she'd be free to fucc with the snake, but the joke was on her b.

see, this ? puttin me onto some ? i ain't even know..........Matter fact ? was the 1st ? to be hard on these hoes. That's why when he threw them ? out the garden he said to eve "Look here you old treacherous ? , you done got the game ? up so the rest of your days your gonna bleed every month and never make as much money as a man. Now get the ? outta my face before I slap fire out ya ass!"

419691075_l.jpg
    Hard on Hoes™ 2010...It's a Movement!
  • longmeat
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Why are yall arguing with Hoes....they're like Washington DC

Their Vote doesnt matter

LMAO that's cold as hell
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you wasnt a ? ....you shouldnt get offended at The Hard-on-Hoes Movement. You sound like an Angry Black Woman. I've noticed over the years how connected certain groups of Black Women are. It goes something like this:

18 - 25 BW: I like a nice guy but, I need me a Thug. I want a Baller. "If you status aint Hood...I aint checkin' for ya". Yada...Yada...Yada

25 - 30 BW: 2-3 Kids Later....Im Independent. Im a Strong, Black Woman. I dont need a Man for nothing. Imma raise my kids on my own like the strong woman I am. These Black Men are sooooo weak.

30 - 40 BW: Where are all the Good Black Men at??? Going to sleep bitter as hell everynight cuzz she alone.

40 - 60 BW: One of the old women at Church. Goes there everyday of the week. People wonder how a woman who's so sweet ended up by herself with 4 kids.

There is definitely a correlation. End up like that if you want to BW....BM are tellin yall how we feelin. Peep game.

haha that ? is spot on.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh damn.

I just realized allreasoned_out made this thread...so that means he FINALLY got a thread to do numbers.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    frozenmind wrote: »
    haha that ? is spot on.

yeah this is a ether

ether.jpg
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    Naw broke up with the ? months ago. But she was a hoe too. She had all the signs of a hoe. She was a female and she was born after 1655. Guilty as ? charged!

see, this ? puttin me onto some ? i ain't even know..........Matter fact ? was the 1st ? to be hard on these hoes. That's why when he threw them ? out the garden he said to eve "Look here you old treacherous ? , you done got the game ? up so the rest of your days your gonna bleed every month and never make as much money as a man. Now get the ? outta my face before I slap fire out ya ass!"

419691075_l.jpg
    Hard on Hoes™ 2010...It's a Movement!

amen. It doesn't stop there though. ? is consistently hard on hos thruout the whole entire bible. He even states a women cannot be righteous, the bible constantly points to the fact that women are less than men and deserve to be treated as such when you don't treat a ? like a ? they take over like a disease on society asscheek and turn out good men into also becoming hos, making them pathetic little ? fiends always begging for the ? like its some type of holy water.
    I think the saddest part is our society is so feminized and hos are put on such a pedestal that women are even bigger hos, more low down ? and the majority of men are now in fact hos, a captain savem is just one type of male ? , there are many different breeds and types and they come in every shape, size, color.

As for me i'm not hard on a ? unless the ? can't take a hint and hit the road. I ignore a hos time wasting games, and avoid a low down ? ghetto ? (one of the worst types of hos) like a plague.
    Any male ? out there should follow my lead unless they want to spend a lifetime incarcerated as a ? with a ? .
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    LMAO that's cold as hell

Its Real Talk though...A ? with his ? together gonna always be more of a commodity than a woman with her ? together. Because when its all said & done, she still praying & hoping that Knight in Shining Armor comes along & saves her. All we really want is a nut & maybe, a chick to have our kids. If it doesnt happen....oh well.....most ? would still be content with gettin money & living it up. Its women that cry themselves to sleep when they hit 30 & they not married. ? throw a party if they make it to 30 without marriage.

When the women on here run they mouths & act divaish....I let em....they out of touch with reality. They aint runnin ? at all & if they are, its DEFINITELY with a scrub ass ? . A dude who really bout it, has options. I dont even understand how a woman could even think she runnin ? . A real dude gonna tell a broad what its gonna be & she gonna follow. He not running with her, she running with him & if she get outta pocket, she know she can get replaced. I got my ? together. I dont need none of these hoes. As far as Im concerned.....when these broads speak....all I hear is womp, womp.
  • longmeat
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you wasnt a ? ....you shouldnt get offended at The Hard-on-Hoes Movement. You sound like an Angry Black Woman. I've noticed over the years how connected certain groups of Black Women are. It goes something like this:

18 - 25 BW: I like a nice guy but, I need me a Thug. I want a Baller. "If you status aint Hood...I aint checkin' for ya". Yada...Yada...Yada

25 - 30 BW: 2-3 Kids Later....Im Independent. Im a Strong, Black Woman. I dont need a Man for nothing. Imma raise my kids on my own like the strong woman I am. These Black Men are sooooo weak.

30 - 40 BW: Where are all the Good Black Men at??? Going to sleep bitter as hell everynight cuzz she alone.

40 - 60 BW: One of the old women at Church. Goes there everyday of the week. People wonder how a woman who's so sweet ended up by herself with 4 kids.

There is definitely a correlation. End up like that if you want to BW....BM are tellin yall how we feelin. Peep game.

This ? dropped GOSPEL!!!! Where's your church located at mang, I'm ready to convert
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maalik speakin the troof
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    White guys can be extremely hard on hoes too, it's not limited to black men.

Thank you......I'm not "hard on hoes" , sometimes with my ? I am, but otherwise, I just say use a hoe for ass and move on. I'm not against the HOH movement though, it's not right that some chicks have 6 kids with 6 different baby daddies and feel no shame in that, especially if their giving up most or all the kids to foster parents. Shame on ? like that!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik is dropping some knowledge in this thread......keep doing your thing my ? !
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    amen. It doesn't stop there though. ? is consistently hard on hos thruout the whole entire bible. He even states a women cannot be righteous, the bible constantly points to the fact that women are less than men and deserve to be treated as such when you don't treat a ? like a ? they take over like a disease on society asscheek and turn out good men into also becoming hos, making them pathetic little ? fiends always begging for the ? like its some type of holy water.
    I think the saddest part is our society is so feminized and hos are put on such a pedestal that women are even bigger hos, more low down ? and the majority of men are now in fact hos, a captain savem is just one type of male ? , there are many different breeds and types and they come in every shape, size, color.

As for me i'm not hard on a ? unless the ? can't take a hint and hit the road. I ignore a hos time wasting games, and avoid a low down ? ghetto ? (one of the worst types of hos) like a plague.
    Any male ? out there should follow my lead unless they want to spend a lifetime incarcerated as a ? with a ? .
    Co- sign with a "BIC" ? running around here chasing and fighting over ? like it's not a endless supply of that ? . Putting up with ? to be with these trifling ass hoes! FOH
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The phrase 'hard on hoes' alone is offensive.

what about " hard on ? "?

does that sound better?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    after i broke up with my last chick i was gonna "join" this movement..... but now i found me a good chick so i jus feel its more about ? puttin up fronts cuz they dont wanna get hurt......
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what about " hard on ? "?

does that sound better?

Yeah that is more politically correct.... lol
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah that is more politically correct.... lol

that's what I was thinking
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This movement sucks..................

Do you actually think this ? is gonna change hoes??

Hell no.