Does the 'Hard on Hoes' movement prove black women to be right about black men?

Options

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm late but you have to treat women accordingly. You be hard on the ones who are disrespectful, who beg, ain't got ? goin' on and that are fake.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    You're doing it again!!!

I didn't even raisemyhandyet
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? that are hard on hoes = ? that don't get hoes. If you were gettin hoes, you'd be hard in them, not on them.

Dude, that's a typical, bitter female response. Step your post game up..............
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Im souljas second account. Im trying to make her look like she has a point

You ridin for this hoe for no reason
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm late but you have to treat women accordingly. You be hard on the ones who are disrespectful, who beg, ain't got ? goin' on and that are fake.

And if you were a real big boss man you'd have a Michelle Obama opposed to a Nicki Minaj.
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? that are not hard on hoes = simps, major tricks, kisses their ass, pushovers, get their lifes ruin by hoes
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? that are not hard on hoes = simps, major tricks, kisses their ass, pushovers, get their lifes ruin by hoes

Basically. Cape wearin ass ?
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And if you were a real big boss man you'd have a Michelle Obama opposed to a Nicki Minaj.

Little girl what are you talking about?
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options

Huh?
    What the hell is happening to our black children? Y'ALL CAN'T READ OR WRITE. Where are our mentors?
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Little girl what are you talking about?

And that ? right there ....is the question of the year

the-price-is-right-bob-barker.jpg
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options

Nonsense. Scarlett Johannson over either of those two any day.................
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I can edit post too!!!

Souljah must be your secret crush

yous a cape wearin ass ? . you probably gettin tricked off of right now
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And this is a typical bitter male response. Bitter females are usually against hoe behavior, whereas real men support hoe behavior. Men against hoes is ? . So basically, you're a ? .

This is a cape donning post right here. You pay a hoes rent and baby sit her kids while she ? her babydaddy and his friend next door. Simps disgust me.....................
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Souljah must be your secret crush

yous a cape wearin ass ? . you probably gettin tricked off of right now

Hey, I just got off the phone with Bob Barker. He told me to tell you to shut the ? up.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Explains why you think you need to pay hoes for ? :(

you went all the way out of your way to to defend this ? . you ol'

ass ?
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hey, I just got off the phone with Bob Barker. He told me to tell you to shut the ? up.

Ludacris just sent me a text, he told me to tell you
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    you went all the way out of your way to to defend this ? . you ol' ass ?

Defend? Lol. I can and do single-handedly destroy all you fools with my mouth, better yet known as my n.gg.er away spray.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is a stupid ? post that obviously had a hoe take him for a ride. It's quite simple, a real ? , ? a hoe, quits a hoe, leaves the hoe for the next ? to come ? . It's a cycle, you add in all this other ? because you have the game ? up to the point where you think it's required that you trick on a hoe. That's the difference between a real ? , and a stupid ? . You put dollars on yours, I don't.

You, my friend have it ? up, because you have done nothing but defend hoes in this thread. I swear, your capes so tight its cutting of oxygen. Because I feel so sorry for the simp that you are, I'm going to give you a chance to produce an intelligent post.........
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And I thought this thread was done.
    Problem is, most of these dudes are so ? up in the head...they think every woman is a ? regardless of how good she is. HOH is dumb. Why do I need to point out the obvious? If she's a ? or an ain't ? woman, I'm better off getting the ? out of dodge as opposed to clowning and going out of my way to ? on her. Even worse, most of these dudes claiming they HOH either lack getting it in general or still ? with the hoes and get mad when the ? dogs them out.

Anybody who pays close attention knows that, and that is why I didn't even bother responding to Fiat.

Yeah, you guys are only referring to a certain kind of women... just like you use '? ' to refer to women who supposedly act '? '-like.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Says the guy that had a hoe take him away from ? , now you're an atheist and you hate hoes. What a sad life you must live. Going from devout Christian to confused outcast.

really now?

and if she aint givin you no ? for this performance in here then smh

? trynna earn brownie points from hoes and ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And I thought this thread was done.

Anybody who pays close attention knows that, and that is why I didn't even bother responding to Fiat.

Yeah, you guys are only referring to a certain kind of women... just like you use '? ' to refer to women who supposedly act '? '-like.

Agreed imma just leave the peanut gallery to it .. lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    exactly my point. T/S doesn't even know the CORRECT PURPOSE of this movement. If he did he wouldn't be in opposition to it.

Yo anybody remember on the old IC when that dude was selling the Hard on Hoes T-Shirts[/QUOTE]
    That was Fonsworth and he was Hard on Hoez
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Defend? Lol. I can and do single-handedly destroy all you fools with my mouth, better yet known as my n.gg.er away spray.

Please, your the one who came in here misinterpreting the message in this thread

everytime you step in your "boyfriends" crib he quick to yell
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's not a bitter thing . . . . . (for some guys it could be). At the end of the day, it's all about not taking any disrespect. The same can apply for women.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    as long as theirs Dumb broads who do stupid ? ,the HOH movement will be here forever

when our kids,get older,the torch of the HOH movement will be passed to them