Pat Robertson: Haiti "Cursed' By 'Pact To The Devil"

Options

Comments

• getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited January 2010
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    I just found it funny that if you consider that to be true, it basically goes like this.

Devil saves haiti from being oppressed
    >years later ? kills thousands of them

I supposed the black American community made a pact with the devil also.

The bolded is some real ? . The irony. Wow! Great line.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I am still curious where Pat got this information about Haiti's pact witht the Devil. What are they old drinking buddies and he got while the devil was bragging about how he got over on the ******s???
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I am still curious where Pat got this information about Haiti's pact witht the Devil. What are they old drinking buddies and he got while the devil was bragging about how he got over on the ******s???

Who cares? The real issue is that people believe what he said is true. It's like people that listen to Rush. There f'n nutjobs!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who cares? The real issue is that people believe what he said is true. It's like people that listen to Rush. There f'n nutjobs!

And they vote.

Palin 2012
  • blue falcon
    blue falcon Members Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol. Wow. Im done. Whatever gets you through life man.

So you cannot qualify this bogus statement with facts. Please don't tell me you are going to try and use that bs Council of Nicea argument thats been debunked time and again.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I care or I would not have asked...

Seriously though where the ? do they get this ? from???
  • shank22
    shank22 Members Posts: 9
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I agree, the haitians are still human beings. I just believe the Pat is calling it how it is.

You a freaking stupid clown for believing what some white person is saying with out any real research.Fool Voodoo has nothing to do with devil worship idiot.All Pat is trying to do is demean the Haitian people cause the haitiens were the first fight and defeat these whites to free them selves from slavery.
    The U.S has a technology called HAARP which can cause earthquakes perhps your stupid ass should look into that.Since AIDs is manmade and was used to ? blacks and other groups you have atleast lok at the possibility that that Earthqauke was caused by the U.S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    shank22 wrote: »
    You a freaking stupid clown for believing what some white person is saying with out any real research.Fool Voodoo has nothing to do with devil worship idiot.All Pat is trying to do is demean the Haitian people cause the haitiens were the first fight and defeat these whites to free them selves from slavery.
    The U.S has a technology called HAARP which can cause earthquakes perhps your stupid ass should look into that.Since AIDs is manmade and was used to ? blacks and other groups you have atleast lok at the possibility that that Earthqauke was caused by the U.S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI

I've heard of HAARP but are you saying that every earthquake is the result of HAARP? And yes voodoo is ALL about devil worship.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So you cannot qualify this bogus statement with facts. Please don't tell me you are going to try and use that bs Council of Nicea argument thats been debunked time and again.

You cannot qualify any statement you make with facts. Haha your one funny dude.
    How can you provide any sort of proof that the bilble is GODs word, unless based on faith alone? The council of Nicea is just as real.

It's being rewritten even today.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/01/national/main5280668.shtml
  • shank22
    shank22 Members Posts: 9
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've heard of HAARP but are you saying that every earthquake is the result of HAARP? And yes voodoo is ALL about devil worship.

No its not you fool,that`s all White Hollywood b.s.It has nothing to do with Satanism.I`ve researched it and talked to knowledgable people on it so you don`t know what the hell you talking about.

The people that control Holywood mainstream media,and the people that control our politicians are into satanism.They go to places like the Bohemian grove which is located in Northern California to do there Satanic Rituals every summer.

Watch the vid"Dark Secrets behind the Bohemian Grove":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AAxKgYWrIQ

They also go to other areas like Mexico and Germany to do there satanic Rituals.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    why didnt Pat make these outlandish claims earlier before Haiti was hit.

Tell that delusional dude to write a book about our future doom.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Voodoo is the dominant religion of Haiti. ? said in His word, "For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted." (Isaiah 60:12)

Pat Robertson has a point. Why does the Dominican Republic which is mostly Christian get spared from natural disasters, while Haiti can't ever catch a break?

When nations turn their back on ? , they get judged. The judgment of ? is already brewing for America. And when America goes down, it will be 100000000x worse than what happened to Haiti. Believe that.
    america is majority christian my friend LOL ... u just contradicted yourself
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Voodoo is the dominant religion of Haiti. ? said in His word, "For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted." (Isaiah 60:12)

Pat Robertson has a point. Why does the Dominican Republic which is mostly Christian get spared from natural disasters, while Haiti can't ever catch a break?

When nations turn their back on ? , they get judged. The judgment of ? is already brewing for America. And when America goes down, it will be 100000000x worse than what happened to Haiti. Believe that.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shove.gif

So California who has experienced worse disasters is not? Or Flordia? The differance is their buildings are stronger ? . And Haiti is on the edge of a techtonic plate which makes it the equivelent to lets say San Francisco therefore the epicenter is there. Where as an eastern city to San Francisco may only get a little shake. Maybe you should goto some college classes before you discuss "science" issues.

You should just give up all your talk after this one, you have proven to be very unintelligent and oblivious to common knowledge. May ? not judge thou stupidity, as you judge other with such hate.

Haiti is a largely Christian country, with Roman Catholicism professed by 80% of Haitians. Protestants make up about 16% of the population
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Wow. Just wow. Truth be told I was just being sarcastic when I asked if you would co-sign this. Never imagined that you would.

"For He gives His sunlight to both the evil and the good, and He sends rain on the just and the unjust alike." Matthew 5:45

The dominant religion of Haiti is Christianity. Shame on you. Why do you Fundamentalists insist on using Christ's Message of Love as a weapon against fellow believers? You are *not* ? . Just because you are Saved does not mean you are Sinless. In the same way you judge others, you will be judged. Examine your conscience, brother.
    are you serious im haitian and most of haiti is catholic

these holyer than thou fake christians always speak on things they have no knowledge about. including jesus and the very bible they randomly quote

everytime i see dude post he never has anything to back up his claims but some random verse from the bible. this is why i study the bible, so when christians try to use the bible i can show i know more than them. the best defense against the average christian is their own scholars
  • airafroman
    airafroman Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yes the Lord almighty struck haiti....amen...thank you jesus...but one problem... were was he during
    ? ?
    holocaust.jpg
    or when the krackers where doin this?
    lynching_480.jpg

or when america the country "? blesses" dropped the atomic bomb....
    Victim0.gif
    or when they biologically got rid of the native americans
    smallpox-death.jpg
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And yes voodoo is ALL about devil worship.

wow. that is so incorrect. Educate yourself on subjects before you comment on them.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

My Dude..............Im Really disappointed in U, I thought That u were than Blindly following the Racist Rhetoric of a known Bigot, esp when what he is sayin goes against the bible and its teachings, i hope u take soem time to reexamine ur postion, then Re-examine ur beliefs
  • elhuey
    elhuey Members Posts: 156
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i just read this somewhere:

Dear Pat Robertson,
    I know that you know that all press is good press, so I appreciate the shout-out. And you make ? look like a big mean bully who kicks people when they are down, so I'm all over that action. But when you say that Haiti has made a pact with me, it is totally humiliating. I may be evil incarnate, but I'm no welcher. The way you put it, making a deal with me leaves folks desperate and impoverished.
    Sure, in the afterlife, but when I strike bargains with people, they first get something here on earth -- glamour, beauty, talent, wealth, fame, glory, a golden fiddle. Those Haitians have nothing, and I mean nothing. And that was before the earthquake. Haven't you seen "Crossroads"? Or "Damn Yankees"? If I had a thing going with Haiti, there'd be lots of banks, skyscrapers, SUVs, exclusive night clubs, Botox -- that kind of thing. An 80 percent poverty rate is so not my style. Nothing against it -- I'm just saying: Not how I roll.
    You're doing great work, Pat, and I don't want to clip your wings -- just, come on, you're making me look bad. And not the good kind of bad. Keep blaming ? . That's working. But leave me out of it, please. Or we may need to renegotiate your own contract.
    Best, Satan
  • nathan57
    nathan57 Members Posts: 6
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Our response in the aftermath of the Haiti quake is very commendable and the right thing to do. However, like with most reporting from our corporate media, we are never told the reasons behind the reasons given.
    We have been told, a billion times, since the quake hit, that Haiti is the poorest country, in the western hemisphere. But why? And we are also told, that Haiti was very ill equipped to deal with the quake, in every single respect. Once again, why?
    To understand, what just happened in Haiti, we need to know, what happened before in Haiti. We need to know of the man-made quakes in Haiti's past, before the present natural quake: http://www.blackagendareport.com/?q=content/why-us-owes-haiti-billions-briefest-history

www.americaninquirer.com
  • inia
    inia Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Pat Robertson...Nothin but an attention-? . ? just shook his head soon as you opened your mouth to spread those lies.
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You cannot qualify any statement you make with facts. Haha your one funny dude.
    How can you provide any sort of proof that the bilble is GODs word, unless based on faith alone? The council of Nicea is just as real.

It's being rewritten even today.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/01/national/main5280668.shtml

This only proves what I've been saying that people should only read the King James Version and not these wack modern translations.

And yes the Council of Nicea did happen but they did not convene to canonize the bible. As I've stated before the morotorian fragment which is the oldest known biblical canon dates to 170 AD. The early church fathers already knew and were quoting the bible even before this. Something other than Dan Brown and his silly little books would do you better.

I simply asked you to qualify your statement. If you truly feel that way then I'm sure u have something more to offer than strawmen arguments, question begging and trying to shift the burden.
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    shank22 wrote: »
    No its not you fool,that`s all White Hollywood b.s.It has nothing to do with Satanism.I`ve researched it and talked to knowledgable people on it so you don`t know what the hell you talking about.

The people that control Holywood mainstream media,and the people that control our politicians are into satanism.They go to places like the Bohemian grove which is located in Northern California to do there Satanic Rituals every summer.

Watch the vid"Dark Secrets behind the Bohemian Grove":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AAxKgYWrIQ

They also go to other areas like Mexico and Germany to do there satanic Rituals.

1. Yes it does. They may not call it satanism, they may think they are worshipping nature gods, familiar spirits, or "ancestors". And making blood sacrifice to them , drinking blood in their honor or other such vile practices but its still satanic. You can call satan Buddah, Krishna, Khali, Horus etc its the same old same old.

2. Yeah I know that. What's your point?

3. I got a question about that movie how was it possible for him to just waltz right on in to a place where the elite of the world are doing satanic rituals and nothing happen to him. No delta force commandos killed him no extra special security team was around nothing. I mean if Alex brought a gun he could have done a lot of damage. That always struck me as odd.

4. Yes indeed they do but is a vast majority participating in these rituals.
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    "Dominican Republic is prosperous, healthy, full of resorts, etc..
    That's just not true.. People are poor as hell there..
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This only proves what I've been saying that people should only read the King James Version and not these wack modern translations.

And yes the Council of Nicea did happen but they did not convene to canonize the bible. As I've stated before the morotorian fragment which is the oldest known biblical canon dates to 170 AD. The early church fathers already knew and were quoting the bible even before this. Something other than Dan Brown and his silly little books would do you better.

I simply asked you to qualify your statement. If you truly feel that way then I'm sure u have something more to offer than strawmen arguments, question begging and trying to shift the burden.

Really? No, I mean really? No seriously really???????????? That in itself is a rewrite!!!!! It was written by King James's like accountant or something. Translated to english and translated to fit Englands needs and wants at the time. Incredible. I make ? arguements yet you just made my arguement for me! That was easy, Next!

James gave the translators instructions intended to guarantee that the new version would conform to the ecclesiology and reflect the episcopal structure of the Church of England and its beliefs about an ordained clergy. The translation was by 47 scholars, all of whom were members of the Church of England.

47 PEOPLE had their fingers in it, you think that ? straight from ? ? Lock it up, youve been proved illogical. I win.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Are you going to respond? I mean you can admit that I was right. Its okay I will forgive you just like Jesus would.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    airafroman wrote: »
    or when america the country "? blesses" dropped the atomic bomb....
    it's presumably not worth noting the kind of events that caused America to drop the bombs on Japan, because only white men can commit an atrocity. oh, and only nuclear bombs are EVIL. "regular" bombs dropped on Japan are not worth mentioning.