Pat Robertson: Haiti "Cursed' By 'Pact To The Devil"

Options

Comments

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happened upon this thread. I have s housewife and we have a 9 month old, 6 year old, and 10 year old. So Soccer practice, dance practice and all that. Dinner is ready when I get home, house is straight, and everything. She's even cooking more diverse meals since staying at home. I feel for you homie, but I'm glad I don't have your problems. If you can get it right, it's all that.

I think the key with us was that we agreed up front that if I worked my ass of to put us in a position where she didn't have to work, all the house ? would be taken care of by her. I do help out with the kids though, especially the baby. That's just being a father though, they're not a chore.
  • Sexy26
    Sexy26 Members Posts: 38
    Options
    Take the trash out mow the lawn and be a great father
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sexy26 wrote: »
    Take the trash out mow the lawn and be a great father

Exactly, unless you have a son. Then it's just be a great father, lol. Let my boy do the trash and mow. I'll do the edging and hedges though.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just read this story........

Wow. I'm getting the exact same story from the TS my ex-coworker gave me about his wife. His wife is tryna start a book club, but that ain't bringing in any money. He used to actually cuss her out and call her out her name behind some of that stuff too. Even on the phone at work. She doesn't cook or clean and tries to run a sob story about "how hard women have it" crying or some mess like that when he confronts her about the ? house and no food. She also letting herself go (appearance wise). They in the plans on finalizing a divorce now. The kicker to the story is she has a Masters. Yup. He was telling me how before they got married she actually was telling him stuff like "you don't mind a woman working??" "You don't mind a woman making more money than you" and she went from that to "oh you the man, you take care of everything" once the wedding ring went on her finger.....

Lord knows, when I get married its hopefully to the right woman who'd have my back like I have hers......
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People should do what they want and be honest about it. And if what they want isn't up to par then the other person has the option to leave.

If a dude works AND cleans up the house while a woman just spends his money. That's THEIR business.

if you are not happy with that you need to say so. If things wont change you need to leave.

Of course this is easier said but minus all the intrinsic ? that's the situation. YOu will either demand a change in behavior or you wont. YOu kinda in a ? up situation though.

But I dont feel sorry for you. All this ? should've been ironed out long time ago.

• Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the point of being a stay at home mom was to take care of the household while the husband is out making the income. So in theory, a man with a stay at home mom for a s/o shouldnt have to really do anything around the house. Not to say he cant or shouldnt, but it definetly shouldnt be necessary
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Blah blah blah you know
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    onthafly wrote: »
    I filed for divorce today and broke the news to my wife and I've never been happier.

How did your wife react when you told her?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang.....

I mentioned in the last thread, your topic reminded me of this coworker I used to gig w/ and what he going through w/ his wife. I finally seen his wife too and I hate to admit it, but he was right, his wife has not been keeping herself up at all either. When I first saw her, some creature from Star Wars is what popped into my head. Far as for the kids getting into medicine. Wow. When I get married, if my wife wasn't watching the kids and that happened, divorcing her and trying to get custody would be on my mind too. I wonder how she took the news too like @deadeye mentioned.......
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dropped the story and disappeared for 3 days without answering other questions. ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Filed fo divorce on 9/11. I bet the house was clean and ? on 9/12. SMH. Nothing motivates people like rejection. Anytime a marriage breaks up though, ? is tragic.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Damn makes me feel a 100% better about my wife. My mother in law would choke the ? out of my wife if she did half the ? this girl did. Hell all the women in her family would. My wife didn't fix me a plate at her aunt house. Aunt straight up told her, "You don't want your man, huh? You better get on your job!" Straight pulled her to the side and had a conference with the ladies of the house.

Talks like that need to happen all the time for young couples. My wife's uncle pulled me to the side a couple of times. He told me when you are married, "You never when a argument. Even when you clearly are right. For every argument you win, You will pay in the end." No truer words than that.

Yeah aight.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Bruh you aint got nothing to feel happy about until you get FULL custody.

Seek out a good lawyer now fam....but on the low....I bet if you offered anywhere between 10-20k(less if you can get away wit it) in cash to leave the kids and sign a contract (drawn up by your lawyer) that she can't come back...ever, she 'd go for it.

Just get yo kids and get rid of the ? ....do whatever it takes.
  • deadeye
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Bruh you aint got nothing to feel happy about until you get FULL custody.

Seek out a good lawyer now fam....but on the low....I bet if you offered anywhere between 10-20k(less if you can get away wit it) in cash to leave the kids and sign a contract (drawn up by your lawyer) that she can't come back...ever, she 'd go for it.

Just get yo kids and get rid of the ? ....do whatever it takes.

Dude never said he had that kind of cash laying around.....just said he makes $65,000 per year.

Even if he does have that kinda cash, it wouldn't be a good idea because her lawyer would smell blood and try to get more.
  • deadeye
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Damn makes me feel a 100% better about my wife. My mother in law would choke the ? out of my wife if she did half the ? this girl did. Hell all the women in her family would. My wife didn't fix me a plate at her aunt house. Aunt straight up told her, "You don't want your man, huh? You better get on your job!" Straight pulled her to the side and had a conference with the ladies of the house.

Talks like that need to happen all the time for young couples. My wife's uncle pulled me to the side a couple of times. He told me when you are married, "You never when a argument. Even when you clearly are right. For every argument you win, You will pay in the end." No truer words than that.

Related thread:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/24875/how-many-of-you-lazy-hoes-know-how-to-make-a-plate-for-your-man/p1
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pics of said wife.
    Need to know what keep u around for so long
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    How didn't you see the signs before the ring homie? You're 24, so i'm assuming babygirl is younger than you. Very few women that young are ready for lifelong commitment. They don't understand the ebb and flow of a real relationship, and/or don't understand how to fulfill their roles within the household be in breadwinner, or in a supporting, nurturing role. It's hard for many people to understand what that mean when they 30, let alone 20.

Then, you went and got her pregnant again. Can't blame you, you probably thought it would get better, and it is your wife, so why not skeet in her. You gotta discern whether it's a young girl that need to grow up thing, or a lazy ? that'll be like that forever thing, you filed for divorce already so that ball is already rollin. Being careless with my son is something would be hard to forgive at any age. Don't stay for the kids. That's a suicide note that writes itself.

At the end of the day my G. YOU wifed her. YOU knocked her up twice. And YOU put her name on a crib, and YOU settled for the ? that you gotta eat right now. Doin grown man ? don't always make you a grown man. Sounds like your screen name and mate choices goin hand and in right now. We all make mistakes in our youth. Repeating those mistakes is what have ? actin like kids forever. Take this as a lesson, if you make that mistake again. It's not her, it's you.

Ducktales by the way. I don't believe a word of this ? .
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    onthafly wrote: »
    zzzzz

You sound like a bitter ? who been on both the Steve Harvey show and Iyanla Vanzant fix my life! show with the bold.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    Pics of said wife.
    Need to know what keep u around for so long

Out of pocket.... Yet applicable.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ posting a essay then calling ducktales.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically it took your fam to tell you what the ? we BEEN told you. I commend you for putting up wit that ? ? for this long! well...actually I dont, wtf

she almost be responsible for my kids suicide Ima hire Ronda Rousey to break her shoulder blade.