Pat Robertson: Haiti "Cursed' By 'Pact To The Devil"

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could do so much better than her with a bachelors, and a 65k a yr job at 24 years old. I'm not bad looking either when I clean myself up.
    You sound like those annoying fat black feminist that have to run down their resume as a reason black men are somehow obligated to love them.

"I got a master's degree, passed the bar, make $100k a year...blh blah blah"

yeah ? but you still fat and the house always ? .

I think I remember your story from a while ago. You comeoff as the ? victim but I would just LOVE to hear her side in all this. Aint no way you THAT much of a ? . So either you lying. Or you have some self-esteem issues you need to work out. Cuz the next ? gone do the same ? to your ass and you bout to feel the pain since you got kids with her ass.

If she really all that lazy she bout to run the pockets. So if you basing how much better you can do on a $65k a year job make sure the next ? knows to adjust your income based on taxes, child support and alimony. Cuz u bout to get that WORK .

Cant say I feel sorry for your ass. U chose that ? wasnt no arranged marriage my ? . YOU nutted in an aint ? ? .

@kat of all the times you show some kind of sympathy for a male THIS was the time? SHUT UP KAT -_-
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hindsight is 20/20 @DarcSkies

Don't act like you ain't made some idiotic choices in your early 20s cause I've "known" you long enough to call ? .

Some idiotic choices hold harsher repercussions than others but it's never to late to start making good decisions. He made his first good decision leaving her, I hope he continues doing so for the sake of his children..
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good News: you only 24 and can shake back easy.

BAD news: you will forever be involved and connected to this girl bc of your kids
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    onthafly wrote: »
    zzzz

Congrats bro - good to see you've made positive steps, hope ? works out for the best!
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Must Be Some GOOOOOD ASS ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    That Must Be Some GOOOOOD ASS ?

Actually Nawl, he said in the Last thread the ? lazy in bed too! That's when I spat my drink out and said What the ? ?

I aint understand what she had on this ?

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn it's been ten days....RIP OP
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

U might just be right... bruh has even signed in since or nothin lmao
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

Idk, he didn't even post for 5 mths before this thread. Guess he got a life outside the IC, what a loser.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With the woman you divorced.

Share you story
    And was it worth it?
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gone have to drop a story to get this ball rolling.
  • onthafly
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Choose the path that brings the least guilt/regret.
  • onthafly
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • onthafly
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    yadda yadda

Do what they did back in the day?

If there aren't irreconcilable differences, you need to stick it out.

Otherwise, you'll be coming out of pocket on child support for 2 kids for the next 13-17 years........even more if they decide to go to college.

Now, you might think you're paying for the kids either way.........but the amount of money you'll actually spend on the kids while married is not going to be as much as you'll end up paying in child support if you get divorced.

Basically, you need to think of this as a business decision.

If you don't mind the child support, go through with the divorce........and also be prepared to give up some portion of whatever assets you have as well.

If you know you can't afford those costs, play the role and stay in the marriage.
  • onthafly
    Options
    I make decent money. I'm ok with paying child support and alimony. If I try to stick it out and it fails 10 years down the road, I'd be paying permanent alimony for the rest of my life because she probably still won't be working and I think that would just lead to resentment. I'd also rather have part of my income and be with a woman that's working in the long run if we're talking finances.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    yadda yadda

Getting your girl pregnant at 21 was irresponsible, but if you're willing to step up and be in your kid's life, then you're no less a man than anyone else. Just know it will always been a tricky situation.
  • onthafly
    Options
    When I knew I was gonna leave my wife I started documenting everything. Calling the police for the slightest ? . ? built a paper for real. Went to work on her mentally and financially. Put her in a position to submit to whatever I asked for.

End result, my daughter is in her room watching curious George and eating apple sauce and my ex is doing whatever it is a dumb ? does when they don't have kids to be responsible for.

I'm a cutthroat type of ? . I went to extremes to get my way. Idk what else to tell you bruh. Be a ? about the situation or do what you gotta do to get your favor my ? .

Why did you decide to end it?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just remember that you're not only depriving yourself, you're depriving her. There's no chance for either of you achieving happiness under the circumstances you've described.

Just don't abandon your children.