The Stupid @ss Vegeta Letting Cell Turn Perfect Thread

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The way I see it, Super Buu was going toe to toe with lvl 3 Gotenk but couldnt ? w/ Full Powered Gohan

Goku cant sustain lvl 3 long enough to keep up w/ Gohan who basically doesnt lose energy when full powered

Gohan at lvl 1 was the strongest and the first to go lvl 2 so how isnt he better than Vegeta?

That's only when he first got to level 3 because he focus all his energy on it but if you look at the dbz movies where he did go level 3 he had control of it
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That's only when he first got to level 3 because he focus all his energy on it but if you look at the dbz movies where he did go level 3 he had control of it

In movie 12 Goku was dead so the energy wasnt a factor

In movie 13 Goku turned lvl 3 to use the dragon fist move and that was it so lvl 3 was still a energy ?
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In movie 12 Goku was dead so the energy wasnt a factor

In movie 13 Goku turned lvl 3 to use the dragon fist move and that was it so lvl 3 was still a energy ?

Dead or not he still needed the energy to power up to level 3
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dead or not he still needed the energy to power up to level 3

yeah but level 3 wasnt a energy ? when he was dead, that's what i'm saying. When he was alive he couldnt stay in that form long enuf to finish off kid buu

what other proof do you need to realize that fully powered Gohan was league ahead level 3?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Vegeto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah but level 3 wasnt a energy ? when he was dead, that's what i'm saying. When he was alive he couldnt stay in that form long enuf to finish off kid buu

what other proof do you need to realize that fully powered Gohan was league ahead level 3?

it dont matter what level super sayian their on being a super sayian alone takes up all your energy that's no excuse....fully powered gohan better than goku? I disagree
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The way I see it, Super Buu was going toe to toe with lvl 3 Gotenk but couldnt ? w/ Full Powered Gohan

Goku cant sustain lvl 3 long enough to keep up w/ Gohan who basically doesnt lose energy when full powered

Gohan at lvl 1 was the strongest and the first to go lvl 2 so how isnt he better than Vegeta?

because Gohan isnt a full blooded Saiyin and never reaced lvl 4
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

I randomly caught this thread, and it's kind of funny to see it. I missed Dragonball Z.

Anyway, Goku ALSO cheated to get to lv. 4 like Vegeta, because Goku had those two racoons pull his tail out. Without the tail, he couldn't have transformed into the gold giant ape, and susequently gone into Lv. 4.

Also, who knows if Vegeta didn't go into lv. 2 before he became Majin Vegeta?? There wasn't a fight to show it, only time he did fight he just beat down the one guy normally.

I used to like Gohan, like when Goku and Cell fought, and he said both of them were playing around because they were nowhere near his own power.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it dont matter what level super sayian their on being a super sayian alone takes up all your energy that's no excuse....fully powered gohan better than goku? I disagree

For the energy thing you forgetting that Goku and Gohan was able to master lvl 1 to the point where it wasn't a energy hog. Level 3 as you can see is not sustainable in the living world as it is in the afterlife. Goku used it and used up his time on earth and when he used it against kid buu it was very draining

Fully Powered Gohan is the strongest saiyan at the end of the buu saga. The only saiyan strong is Vegetto

Only thing Goku have over Gohan is his will to win while Gohan up until being fully powered was never confident in his skills
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    mikelewis wrote: »
    I randomly caught this thread, and it's kind of funny to see it. I missed Dragonball Z.

Anyway, Goku ALSO cheated to get to lv. 4 like Vegeta, because Goku had those two racoons pull his tail out. Without the tail, he couldn't have transformed into the gold giant ape, and susequently gone into Lv. 4.

Also, who knows if Vegeta didn't go into lv. 2 before he became Majin Vegeta?? There wasn't a fight to show it, only time he did fight he just beat down the one guy normally.

I used to like Gohan, like when Goku and Cell fought, and he said both of them were playing around because they were nowhere near his own power.

No goku didnt "cheat" it wasn't like he said I need to get my tail back so I can get go level 4 he did that to go in the giant gorilla form.....vegeta never went level 2 before majin if he did they would made an episiode about it
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For the energy thing you forgetting that Goku and Gohan was able to master lvl 1 to the point where it wasn't a energy hog. Level 3 as you can see is not sustainable in the living world as it is in the afterlife. Goku used it and used up his time on earth and when he used it against kid buu it was very draining

Fully Powered Gohan is the strongest saiyan at the end of the buu saga. The only saiyan strong is Vegetto

Only thing Goku have over Gohan is his will to win while Gohan up until being fully powered was never confident in his skills

Level 1 is automatic after you get to super sayian form like when goku first used keo-ken technique that ? hurt him but after while he mastered it and started going 10X on muthafuckas....I think at one point gohan was slightly stronger then goku during the buu sega but overall goku is the strongest of them all
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Vegeta had to get the Majin power up to get to SSJ2. That was one of the reasons why he allowed Babidi to possess him. That was the only way he could close the gap in power between himself and Goku. He admitted that Goku would always be one step ahead of him, no matter what he did.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Level 1 is automatic after you get to super sayian form like when goku first used keo-ken technique that ? hurt him but after while he mastered it and started going 10X on muthafuckas....I think at one point gohan was slightly stronger then goku during the buu sega but overall goku is the strongest of them all

Goku may be the strongest but Gohan has the potential to be stronger than Goku. If Gohan was as dedicated as Goku was he would've been the strongest
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    DBZ is good for procrastination. How long does is take to look at something in awe. For them, like 5minutes.

I remember when Piccalo merged with Kami.
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Goku may be the strongest but Gohan has the potential to be stronger than Goku. If Gohan was as dedicated as Goku was he would've been the strongest

I think what makes gohan falls little short from goku is that he isnt a full blooded sayian
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    DBZ is good for procrastination. How long does is take to look at something in awe. For them, like 5minutes.

I remember when Piccalo merged with Kami.

Yeah that was dope, I hated how Piccalo was pushed to the back though, but I guess it's only so far he can go, especially when you got Goku and them going Super Sayian +.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think what makes gohan falls little short from goku is that he isnt a full blooded sayian

Dont think Full Blood is a factor. As you can see Gohan, Goten and Trunks each went super saiyan at a young age. At the rate they were going, they would have surpassed their fathers
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dont think Full Blood is a factor. As you can see Gohan, Goten and Trunks each went super saiyan at a young age. At the rate they were going, they would have surpassed their fathers

Did you see how much they trained during those episodes?? if goku and vegeta would've trained that hard they would've been super sayians too they taught them to focus their energy on becoming a super sayian
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Vegeta>>>Hoku,fact so except it.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Did you see how much they trained during those episodes?? if goku and vegeta would've trained that hard they would've been super sayians too they taught them to focus their energy on becoming a super sayian

Doubt that goku and vegeta would've went super at that age. It took rage for goku and vegeta to go super saiyan. Goten and Trunks were natural progression and they weren't trained to be super sayian as Vegeta and Gohan didn't think it was possible until they saw Trunks and Goten go super saiyan

Mad Jack wrote: »
    Vegeta>>>Hoku,fact so except it.

Not a fact. Vegeta himself admits Goku is better than him
  • mikelewis
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No goku didnt "cheat" it wasn't like he said I need to get my tail back so I can get go level 4 he did that to go in the giant gorilla form.....vegeta never went level 2 before majin if he did they would made an episiode about it

Hey, if people said that using generated moon waves is cheating, how is Goku having his tail pulled out to gain even more power not cheating??? The Elder Kai told him if he grew his tail back, he'd have enough power to beat Baby, and he had the two racoons pull it out for him. Bulma said that since Baby could gather the moon's rays to turn into the giant ape, Vegeta could do the same thing. Both of them did not train to get to Super Saiyan 4, both of them had other people do something extra. So how is one considered cheating and the other not??

And people are saying that Vegeta became Majin Vegeta to become Super Saiyan 2, when in fact it was never known if he was Super Saiyan 2 before or because of that. Remember when he came back before he fused with Goku to make Vegeto, without the Majin power, he was at Super Saiyan 2. During his fight with Kid Buu he was at Super Saiyan 2 as well.
  • mikelewis
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Vegeta had to get the Majin power up to get to SSJ2. That was one of the reasons why he allowed Babidi to possess him. That was the only way he could close the gap in power between himself and Goku. He admitted that Goku would always be one step ahead of him, no matter what he did.

But how do you know that though??? After he died and came back he was at Super Saiyan 2. You could make the argument that the Majin power enabled him the rage to become Super Saiyan 2, but that would also suggest that anything (Bulma or Trunks dyiny probably) could have triggered that as well. What I am saying is that before Majin Vegeta, it was unknown was level Vegeta was at. He never transformed until that part for anyone to know of.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options

nah, gohan fails because he stopped training and caring
  • mikelewis
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh yeah, and the entire Cell saga could have ended when Piccolo could have killed Cell when he hadn't absorbed any androids and was just sucking the life out of people. Both of them knew Piccolo was stronger than Cell, yet Piccolo let his new power get the best of him.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2010
    Options
    But how do you know that though??? After he died and came back he was at Super Saiyan 2. You could make the argument that the Majin power enabled him the rage to become Super Saiyan 2, but that would also suggest that anything (Bulma or Trunks dyiny probably) could have triggered that as well. What I am saying is that before Majin Vegeta, it was unknown was level Vegeta was at. He never transformed until that part for anyone to know of.

I believe Vegeta was lvl 2 before the majin powerup as we can see he was lvl 2 against kid buu