The Stupid @ss Vegeta Letting Cell Turn Perfect Thread

Options

Comments

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Goku didnt try to convince Vegeta to give up the fight b/c it wasnt going anywhere, It was because Majin Buu had already been resurrected. Goku wasn't into the fight the same way Vegeta was into it

As far as Goku having a trump card, the enemies he face also have a trump card as they have stronger forms

Great point!
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    when it comes to trump cards the villians all have the same one [stronger forms]

the Z-fighters [suicide] lol
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ultimately i cant get over how bad Gohan dropped the ball, thanks to brainwashing by that ? of a mother Chi Chi

? went from making cell ? from a gut shot at 11 years old to being ? by Buu and Super baby

that had more to do with TV producers forcing Akira Toriyama to bring back Goku, he wanted to make Gohan the hero after Cell

Krillin & Trunks bitchassness aside, yeah, Vegeta ? that one up nicely.

"Finally I will have a worthy adversary..."

Like this ? wasn't getting ? by Goku on the regular. ? outta here ? .

*dead*
  • doughlova
    doughlova Members Posts: 14
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Caught this late......Vegita always saved Goku....saying he will die by my hands lol...In that DBZ movie with Jineba...Goku was gettin handled until Vegita came and helped...Gohan couldnt beat the Devil in the Buu saga...Goku Brolly Vegita Future Trunks SuperAndroid 17<
    DBZ Top 5
  • knivez
    knivez Members Posts: 57
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol at the thread title. ....
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    vegeta is the definition of smart-dum ? for that ? lol. ol' prideful ass ? . use yo head
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    is ultimate gohan stronger than ss3?
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    is ultimate gohan stronger than ss3?

nope......
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why ? hating on Vegeta? Sure he let Cell get perfect, but Goku through his 9 year old son to fight Cell, and then gave Cell a senzu bean, knowing this ? would get stronger due to saiyan blood. During Buu saga, Goku saved f'ing Hercule and Dende instead of Goten, Trunks, and Gohan. THat was the stupidest ? ? ever. Especially because Gohan>>Gotenks>>Goku=>Kid Buu. If he saved their lives, Buu is beat easily.

Though i do agree Vegeta is dumb as hell for that ? . And Vegeta has never really lost to Goku, ever. He came to earth and whooped his ass, never fought until Buu saga, where Vegeta won by trickery, Vegeta's just mad because Goku kept getting stronger than him with is main character powers.

ALso, Gohan>>>>>>Goku at the end by far. The ? writer of DBZ stated GOhan was the strongest non fused character. There is no debate. And stop using GT, ? was ass, and technically doesn't even exist in the DBZ universe. SSJ4 was ass as hell anyways.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Vegeta is the GOAT...nuff said
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fi-nal Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vageneral08
    edited December 2010
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Why ? hating on Vegeta? Sure he let Cell get perfect, but Goku through his 9 year old son to fight Cell, and then gave Cell a senzu bean, knowing this ? would get stronger due to saiyan blood. During Buu saga, Goku saved f'ing Hercule and Dende instead of Goten, Trunks, and Gohan. THat was the stupidest ? ? ever. Especially because Gohan>>Gotenks>>Goku=>Kid Buu. If he saved their lives, Buu is beat easily.

Though i do agree Vegeta is dumb as hell for that ? . And Vegeta has never really lost to Goku, ever. He came to earth and whooped his ass, never fought until Buu saga, where Vegeta won by trickery, Vegeta's just mad because Goku kept getting stronger than him with is main character powers.

ALso, Gohan>>>>>>Goku at the end by far. The ? writer of DBZ stated GOhan was the strongest non fused character. There is no debate. And stop using GT, ? was ass, and technically doesn't even exist in the DBZ universe. SSJ4 was ass as hell anyways.

Wow I gotta stop you on the bolded, you cant say that especially if you talking bout in super sayian form too....you know goku holds back alot so he fights half ass most of the time
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Well first off I do believe Dende was the guardian of the Earth. So without him the dragon ? would have been gone right? Secondly I want proof where there creator said Gohan was the strongest non-fused character in the end. All that nerd stuff hindered his potential so I don't see how that's possible. Plus Goku went SSJ3
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Man Vegeta was da truth, he aint give a damn about ? , and will fight anybody...Goku is what he is cause he the main character, but Vegeta made the show, IMO...and ? around and ? Bulma on da low, wasnt nobody expectin dat ? to get da ass, but the good girls do love thugs tho right??
  • DarkRaiden
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? , there's easy proof that Gohan>Gotenks>Goku, and that Goku=>Kid Buu, and thus Gohan = strongest UNFUSED character. First, easiest thing to point out, is that Goku was scared shitless of Super Buu. and said no matter what he and Vegeta did they were done for and dead. Super Buu actually had Goku shook. Gohan came and beat the everloving ? out of Super Buu, and Goenks(SSJ3) was around even with that ? if not slightly stronger. That alone Gohan>Gotenks>Goku.

When fighting kid buu, Goku states that he can ? him if he charges a blast at full power, but can't because he's fighting Kid Buu and he won't get the chance, and SSJ3 drains energy like a ? . Then Vegeta suggests a plan And Goku thinks Vegeta wants to bring Gohan And/or Gotenks back to life to ? Buu easily. But instead he does that weak spirit bomb ? " make the earth protect itself for once" and all that. And Dende was the guardian, but it didn't matter since Earth was destroyed. The dragonballs they used were Namek's so Dende was unneeded. Gohan, Goten, and Trunks, on the other hand would have won instantaneously.

And besides that I can't find the interview stating Gohan>GOku, but facts suffice.
  • vageneral08
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? , there's easy proof that Gohan>Gotenks>Goku, and that Goku=>Kid Buu, and thus Gohan = strongest UNFUSED character. First, easiest thing to point out, is that Goku was scared shitless of Super Buu. and said no matter what he and Vegeta did they were done for and dead. Super Buu actually had Goku shook. Gohan came and beat the everloving ? out of Super Buu, and Goenks(SSJ3) was around even with that ? if not slightly stronger. That alone Gohan>Gotenks>Goku.

When fighting kid buu, Goku states that he can ? him if he charges a blast at full power, but can't because he's fighting Kid Buu and he won't get the chance, and SSJ3 drains energy like a ? . Then Vegeta suggests a plan And Goku thinks Vegeta wants to bring Gohan And/or Gotenks back to life to ? Buu easily. But instead he does that weak spirit bomb ? " make the earth protect itself for once" and all that. And Dende was the guardian, but it didn't matter since Earth was destroyed. The dragonballs they used were Namek's so Dende was unneeded. Gohan, Goten, and Trunks, on the other hand would have won instantaneously.

And besides that I can't find the interview stating Gohan>GOku, but facts suffice.

bottom line who killed buu? lol@ goku ever being shook.....and if you saying gohan>gotenks then why didnt gohan ? buu in the first place? my point exactly
  • DarkRaiden
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bottom line who killed buu? lol@ goku ever being shook.....and if you saying gohan>gotenks then why didnt gohan ? buu in the first place? my point exactly

Earth and a spirit bomb killed a weaker version of Buu. WHo cares who killed him? Trunks killed Frieza, not Goku, Gohan killed Cell, not Goku, Goku killed no one.

And Gohan didn;t ? Buu, cause he was whooping his ass like he stole something and then Buu said some slick ? about wanting to fight Gotenks. Goten and Trunks, being dumb little kids, fused, and got absorbed by a spare piece of Buu. Then Buu+Gotenks was stronger than Gohan and beat him down, an. That's why Gohan didn't ? Buu, plot bs and stupid children. And Goku was shook, go read the manga, he specifically stated it would need fusion to beat the regular Super Buu that Gohan destroyed. Plus Buu said Gohan was stronger and thus he absorbed Gotenks to get stronger.

Super Buu admits Gohan was stronger than him http://www.mangareader.net/105-3149-12/dragon-ball/chapter-500.html
    Goku admits Super Buu is stronger than both him and Vegeta even when normal http://www.mangareader.net/105-3156-12/dragon-ball/chapter-507.html
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I Usually Root For The Anti-Hero But Vegeta Came Off Like A Whinyass ? The Entire Series..? Vegeta Straight Arrow Goku >>>Vegeta
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i seen some1 say its trunks fault as well, ? how? dude was trying his best to take that ? out b4 he ? 18 but his ? ass father with his; oh i cant beat goku so let me make this fake moon ass, oh frieza makes me sad ass, brolli makes me nervous ass, i need a worthy adversary even though goku and his son stronger than me ass, let me make this ? possess me nh to get stronger ass,let me cry to a ? i said wasnt ? and admit i ll never be ? compared to him ass, (get him) let me use this machine to turn ssj4 cause im 2 weak and i dont wanna be ssj3 cause i look like slash w/long hair ass, ? ? vegeta kept getting in his way.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    trunks wouldnt have beaten Vegeta anyways... all muscle and no speed was gonna hurt him....

but i cant side with someone who was given their powers to everytime, so ..... Vegeta>>>>>> Goku

Vegeta worked harder than Goku to get to where he was at...
  • vageneral08
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Earth and a spirit bomb killed a weaker version of Buu. WHo cares who killed him? Trunks killed Frieza, not Goku, Gohan killed Cell, not Goku, Goku killed no one.

And Gohan didn;t ? Buu, cause he was whooping his ass like he stole something and then Buu said some slick ? about wanting to fight Gotenks. Goten and Trunks, being dumb little kids, fused, and got absorbed by a spare piece of Buu. Then Buu+Gotenks was stronger than Gohan and beat him down, an. That's why Gohan didn't ? Buu, plot bs and stupid children. And Goku was shook, go read the manga, he specifically stated it would need fusion to beat the regular Super Buu that Gohan destroyed. Plus Buu said Gohan was stronger and thus he absorbed Gotenks to get stronger.

Super Buu admits Gohan was stronger than him http://www.mangareader.net/105-3149-12/dragon-ball/chapter-500.html
    Goku admits Super Buu is stronger than both him and Vegeta even when normal http://www.mangareader.net/105-3156-12/dragon-ball/chapter-507.html

ok and who made the spirit bomb? lol dude no matter how you put it ? in dbz wanted to be goku they looked up to him even vegeta admitted he finally realized he couldnt ? with goku like I said goku could've killed frieza but he held back....well that's gohan's fault for not finishing buu off when he had the chance goku did it that's the bottom line and lets not forget goku wasn't even alive in most of that saga anyway they had to wish his ass back as usual but goku>>>>>all
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    trunks wouldnt have beaten Vegeta anyways... all muscle and no speed was gonna hurt him....

but i cant side with someone who was given their powers to everytime, so ..... Vegeta>>>>>> Goku

Vegeta worked harder than Goku to get to where he was at...

That just shows how much weaker Vegeta is compared to Goku,
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    it shows the Goku gets more breaks than Vegeta... only in DBZ can you die and get stronger while dead...