The Stupid @ss Vegeta Letting Cell Turn Perfect Thread

Options

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    naw super buu was stronger than kid buu i believe cause super buu had fat buu inside of him while kidd buu was nothing....
    actually kid buu was the strongest. The only other version of buu as strong or stronger was super buu with gohan absorbed. fat buu didn't add additional power..he was the weakest form of buu. One of the ancient kai's was absorbed by kid buu, powering him down
  • jaxn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Kid buu is the weakest form of buu. Gohan would annihilate kid buu
    how do you get that kid buu was the weakest form when that kai began ? bricks when he saw kid buu take shape? Even Goku and Vegeta noticed that Kid Buu was getting stronger and stronger. Kid Buu is the original buu
  • jaxn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    ? , look back at the thread I already posted Manga scans that said Super Buu was waaaay stronger than Goku, and Goku stated that he>Kid Buu so guess who/s stronger. Pay attention ? .
    the only version of Super Buu that was waay stronger, was Buu with Gohan absorbed. Gohan never fought that version of buu. I don't recall Goku ever stating that he was stronger than Kid Buu
  • jaxn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    ? the scans are after they free GOhan and GOtenks, they are talking about regular Super Buu. And they can sense power levels ? as soon as they sensed Kid Buu they could tell he was weaker. And Gohan was soft since Cell, but Elder Kai raised his power level above everyone elses.
    this is were you're just flat out wrong. Goku and Vegeta sinced Kid Buu's power alright..They realized he was getting stronger.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Preach brother gns. Plus he ? with a ? too. Smh@ Bulma leaving my ? Yamcha while he was getting a ball career popping

yamcha got played something serious by that blue haired ? bulma, things are looking up though i heard he joined the hard on hoes movement and he might expose that ? bulma sucking ? on worldstar.

but to all the other ? hating on goku, u only get half a bar; **vegeta sobbing voice** GOKU, U R #1!

smh
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    yamcha got played something serious by that blue haired ? bulma, things are looking up though i heard he joined the hard on hoes movement and he might expose that ? bulma sucking ? on worldstar.

but to all the other ? hating on goku, u only get half a bar; **vegeta sobbing voice** GOKU, U R #1!

smh

smh@ what they did to vegeta after the cell saga...

how you go from... "NO ONE KILLS KAKOROT WHILE IM AROUND, YOU WONT ESCAPE MY RATH, IM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAYIONS ONCE AGAIN"

to... "BROLLY IS A LEGEND and GOKU IS #1"
  • jaxn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i don't believe those movies are canon
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    actually kid buu was the strongest. The only other version of buu as strong or stronger was super buu with gohan absorbed. fat buu didn't add additional power..he was the weakest form of buu. One of the ancient kai's was absorbed by kid buu, powering him down

kid buu is not the strongest, he's the most dangerous.
    jaxn wrote: »
    how do you get that kid buu was the weakest form when that kai began ? bricks when he saw kid buu take shape? Even Goku and Vegeta noticed that Kid Buu was getting stronger and stronger. Kid Buu is the original buu

Goku was confident that he could beat kid buu but was scared to take on super buu. Another way u can tell kid buu is weaker is that goku was adamant in using the potara earrings to fused to take on superbuu 2 but crushed the earrings when he saw kid buu. How can kid buu be the strongest if goku rejected fusion to take him on but was begging vegeta to use it to take on superbuu 3 and wanted gohan to use it to take on superbuu 2

Strongest to Weakest:
    Super Buu (gohan absorbed) > Super Buu(gotenk absorbed) > Super Buu(w/ picollo) > Super Buu > Kid Buu = Fat Buu
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I never understood why Saiyan halfbreeds are stronger than full-blooded Saiyans. If this logic was consistent, why didn't Trunks become on par with Gohan (not future Trunks, who was clearly stronger than Vegeta)? His father had him training, yet he was only stronger than Goten cuz he was a year older.
  • gns
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    smh@ what they did to vegeta after the cell saga...

how you go from... "NO ONE KILLS KAKOROT WHILE IM AROUND, YOU WONT ESCAPE MY RATH, IM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAYIONS ONCE AGAIN"

to... "BROLLY IS A LEGEND and GOKU IS #1"

vegeta was always a hoe, piccolo and tien got ? over the most but they're still G's though, just weak as ? .
  • gns
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I never understood why Saiyan halfbreeds are stronger than full-blooded Saiyans. If this logic was consistent, why didn't Trunks become on par with Gohan (not future Trunks, who was clearly stronger than Vegeta)? His father had him training, yet he was only stronger than Goten cuz he was a year older.

goku and vegetable were having kids after reaching levels aint seen in ages. so its not so much about being half breeds. matter of fact them being half human ? with their fighting spirit **ahem** gohan.
    if the half breeds were full saiyajin ? would be crazy.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    goku and vegetable were having kids after reaching levels aint seen in ages. so its not so much about being half breeds. matter of fact them being half human ? with their fighting spirit **ahem** gohan.
    if the half breeds were full saiyajin ? would be crazy.

I think either Vegeta or Raditz (maybe both) said that Saiyan half breeds had the potential for power greater than full-blooded Saiyans. I dunno; nuffin major...just some random ? I thought of. I just wondered wtf happened with Trunks and Goten when compared to Gohan.

On another note, Pan and Vegeta's daughter got ? in the genepool, cuz neither of them had ANY powers.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think either Vegeta or Raditz (maybe both) said that Saiyan half breeds had the potential for power greater than full-blooded Saiyans. I dunno; nuffin major...just some random ? I thought of. I just wondered wtf happened with Trunks and Goten when compared to Gohan.

On another note, Pan and Vegeta's daughter got ? in the genepool, cuz neither of them had ANY powers.

What you mean? them little ? were super sayians before they turned 10 years old lol
  • DrMindbender122
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What you mean? them little ? were super sayians before they turned 10 years old lol

True, but Goten was a Super Saiyan and couldn't even fly @ first. When u compare them (power level-wise) to Gohan and even Goku when both were the same age as Trunks and Goten as depicted during the Buu saga, they weren't ? (even though they gave Android 18 the business).

Now Gohan, on the other hand, he was flying his father's Nimbus cloud, flying around on his own, doing kamehamehas, beating Raditz, Vegeta, Garlic, Jr, Frieza (all pre-SS2) and Cell's ? as a youngin'

I'm just wondering why neither was as strong or even stronger than Gohan (pre-SS2 level) as a youngin'.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Well if u look at it Trunks at his age is stronger than Goku, Vegeta and Gohan when they were 8yrs old so they and him fused w/ goten is stronger than goku's ssj3 form
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Gohan%201.jpg

Best Character in DBZ

SSJ%20Vegetto.jpg?=123

I don't think so.....
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    vegeta ain't stronger than naruto
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Vegeta was always a ? real talk...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    True, but Goten was a Super Saiyan and couldn't even fly @ first. When u compare them (power level-wise) to Gohan and even Goku when both were the same age as Trunks and Goten as depicted during the Buu saga, they weren't ? (even though they gave Android 18 the business).

I'm just wondering why neither was as strong or even stronger than Gohan (pre-SS2 level) as a youngin'.

gohan wasn't flying either at that age he had to learn everything from the beginning.....you mean the baby saga when goku was a little kid....of course goku was way stronger because he has way more exprience than goten and trunks you gotta remember when goten and trunks turned ssj1 everybody else at least level 2 goku was at level 3 so being at level then didnt mean much because it was already done before
  • ocelot
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • DrMindbender122
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gohan wasn't flying either at that age he had to learn everything from the beginning.....you mean the baby saga when goku was a little kid....of course goku was way stronger because he has way more exprience than goten and trunks you gotta remember when goten and trunks turned ssj1 everybody else at least level 2 goku was at level 3 so being at level then didnt mean much because it was already done before

I was actually referring to the original Dragonball series when Goku was a lil kid. Nuffin major; just some random ? that u think about when u sit back and watch some old episodes on You Tube. U sit back, pick up on lil things and then be like: "Why'd this happen/not happen?" "Why'd so and so do/not so this or that?"
  • ocelot
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was actually referring to the original Dragonball series when Goku was a lil kid. Nuffin major; just some random ? that u think about when u sit back and watch some old episodes on You Tube. U sit back, pick up on lil things and then be like: "Why'd this happen/not happen?" "Why'd so and so do/not so this or that?"

the creator wanted to end it with the Frieza saga but DBZ was too popular... you can tell in the buu saga when DBZ jumped shark
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Vegeta was always a ? real talk...

For real, that ? always seemed cocky and spoiled because he thought no one could ? with him. And his attitude only got more sour after Goku whooped his ass when they first met. Not to mention that he stayed mad because Goku was doing everything first as a "low-class Saiyan".........everything Vegeta thought was his birthright as the Prince of Saiyans.....
  • gns
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    vegeta ain't stronger than naruto

stop it 5! aint no other powerful characters from other animes ? with dbz characters.
    MAYBE just MAYBE yu yu hakusho when ole boy went demon other than that nahhh.

i ? with naruto heavy nh, but neither it or bleach and especially not ? ass one piece is ever ? wit dbz.
  • gns
    edited January 2011
    Options

don't remember hearing of this...