The Stupid @ss Vegeta Letting Cell Turn Perfect Thread

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    mikelewis wrote: »
    Hey, if people said that using generated moon waves is cheating, how is Goku having his tail pulled out to gain even more power not cheating??? The Elder Kai told him if he grew his tail back, he'd have enough power to beat Baby, and he had the two racoons pull it out for him. Bulma said that since Baby could gather the moon's rays to turn into the giant ape, Vegeta could do the same thing. Both of them did not train to get to Super Saiyan 4, both of them had other people do something extra. So how is one considered cheating and the other not??

And people are saying that Vegeta became Majin Vegeta to become Super Saiyan 2, when in fact it was never known if he was Super Saiyan 2 before or because of that. Remember when he came back before he fused with Goku to make Vegeto, without the Majin power, he was at Super Saiyan 2. During his fight with Kid Buu he was at Super Saiyan 2 as well.

No I'm talkin bout super sayian 4....goku wasn't thinking going into level 4 he just wanted to be a big ass gorilla to beat baby he didnt even know there was a level 4 once vegeta saw it he wanted to follow goku and be at level 4 too...like I said vegeta at level didnt happen until majin controlled him why do you think vegeta let badidi or whatever his name take control of his body so he could match goku's power
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No I'm talkin bout super sayian 4....goku wasn't thinking going into level 4 he just wanted to be a big ass gorilla to beat baby he didnt even know there was a level 4 once vegeta saw it he wanted to follow goku and be at level 4 too...like I said vegeta at level didnt happen until majin controlled him why do you think vegeta let badidi or whatever his name take control of his body so he could match goku's power

Goku knew there was a power to be attained regardless. He didn't put in any training to become a Super Saiyan 4 no differently than Vegeta. Both of them became apes, since the moon waves thing only triggered Vegeta growing into a giant ape, he had to regain his own consciousness to transform into Super Saiyan 4. The machine never gave him power, it just gave him the means to transform, like Goku's tail pull.

And like I told vagrant, the Majin thing could have given him the rage to transform into Super Saiyan 2, but not necessarily the power to. Remember Gohan only went to that level with pure rage, once when he was fighting Goku in the time chamber, then the next after Android 16 died where he was able to maintain it. But again, that's up for debate, since we never know what level Vegeta gets to before giving himself to Babidi.
  • mikelewis
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I believe Vegeta was lvl 2 before the majin powerup as we can see he was lvl 2 against kid buu

One thing always confused me though, why did Vegeta never go into Super Saiyan 3 when he was powerful enough to do so.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    One thing always confused me though, why did Vegeta never go into Super Saiyan 3 when he was powerful enough to do so.

Goku's potential is higher than Vegeta
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Goku knew there was a power to be attained regardless. He didn't put in any training to become a Super Saiyan 4 no differently than Vegeta. Both of them became apes, since the moon waves thing only triggered Vegeta growing into a giant ape, he had to regain his own consciousness to transform into Super Saiyan 4. The machine never gave him power, it just gave him the means to transform, like Goku's tail pull.

And like I told vagrant, the Majin thing could have given him the rage to transform into Super Saiyan 2, but not necessarily the power to. Remember Gohan only went to that level with pure rage, once when he was fighting Goku in the time chamber, then the next after Android 16 died where he was able to maintain it. But again, that's up for debate, since we never know what level Vegeta gets to before giving himself to Babidi.

I may agree with you on that vegeta arguement on level 2 but the thing is being controlled by majin does give you extra power, look at those other monsters being controlled like that devil looking muthafucka he wont ? until he got controlled by majin then he became stronger
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I may agree with you on that vegeta arguement on level 2 but the thing is being controlled by majin does give you extra power, look at those other monsters being controlled like that devil looking muthafucka he wont ? until he got controlled by majin then he became stronger

Babidi never had full control over vegeta tho
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Base Vegeta is stronger than base Goku. That's a fact. However, throughout the series Goku always has something or some opportunity that Vegeta doesn't. At the beginning of the series it was the Kaioken and at the end of the series it was SSJ3 which Goku only gained because of his training in the afterlife. It's implied that Goku's pure heart is what allows him to be ultimately more powerful because he can fight for others where Vegeta always just fought for himself, but it can't be denied that Goku has simply had opportunities that Vegeta didn't. As far as skill though, they are pretty much even. Their fight during the Buu saga shows that. At equal power, neither could get the better of the other. Also, Vegeta didn't do the Majin thing for power. He stated he did it to reclaim is evil. He also stated that he knew Goku was holding back on his true power, so power wasn't an issue. He knew no matter how they did it, Goku would fight him on an equal level.
  • mikelewis
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Goku's potential is higher than Vegeta

How though??? I thought Goku's potential was weaker than his since he was one of those babies sent to another world??
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Base Vegeta is stronger than base Goku. That's a fact. However, throughout the series Goku always has something or some opportunity that Vegeta doesn't. At the beginning of the series it was the Kaioken and at the end of the series it was SSJ3 which Goku only gained because of his training in the afterlife. It's implied that Goku's pure heart is what allows him to be ultimately more powerful because he can fight for others where Vegeta always just fought for himself, but it can't be denied that Goku has simply had opportunities that Vegeta didn't. As far as skill though, they are pretty much even. Their fight during the Buu saga shows that. At equal power, neither could get the better of the other. Also, Vegeta didn't do the Majin thing for power. He stated he did it to reclaim is evil. He also stated that he knew Goku was holding back on his true power, so power wasn't an issue. He knew no matter how they did it, Goku would fight him on an equal level.

They really weren't equal. Ultimately, it came out that Goku was ? it throughout that whole fight. He had the ability to become an SSJ3 the whole time and he didn't use it. He was fighting Vegeta at Vegeta's level, not at his own.

Vegeta didn't know about SSJ3 until after he sacrificed himself and watched Goku's fight with Fat Buu from the afterlife. This is why he was angry at Goku and refused to do the Potara fusion with him at first. Vegeta was angry that Goku allowed him to think that he could win, when Goku knew all along that he couldn't.

And he DID allow Babidi to possess him to gain power. You're right that he did it to become heartless and evil again, but he also did it because he knew it would be the only way to close the gap between him and Goku. He wondered how Babidi's other henchmen, whom he knew to be ordinary humans and weak fighters, got so powerful. When he realized it was the Majin possession that made them so powerful, that was one of the reasons he went for it.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2010
    Options

As far as skill goes, I give the edge to Goku. I have never found Vegeta to be skillful. Most of the opponents that he beaten he was way stronger than and the ones he was weaker than, he got his ass whupped.

You cant say neither could get the best of each other during their buu fight b/c Goku mind wasn't fully on the fight
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Babidi never had full control over vegeta tho

Didnt need too once he got that M on his forehead he got stronger
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Here's the beginnning of the fight it was edited too.....
  • mikelewis
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Here's the beginnning of the fight it was edited too.....

Where is the part at when Vegeta keeps calling him a clown while beating him down???

And am I the only one that wondered how the hell Vegeta knocked Goku out at the end???
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Where is the part at when Vegeta keeps calling him a clown while beating him down???

And am I the only one that wondered how the hell Vegeta knocked Goku out at the end???

It's only part 1 of the fight....and it was edited like a muthafucka I just wanted to show how vegeta got to level 2
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Vegeta beat Hoku twice so Vegeta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hoku.
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

smh....yes you are mad...for saying that ?
  • mikelewis
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's only part 1 of the fight....and it was edited like a muthafucka I just wanted to show how vegeta got to level 2

I know lol, it was just hysterical that while he was punching him he was calling him a clown.

But as it was shown, the rage that he felt sent him to level 2.

If I knew where to find it, I had the perfect scene that proves this.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2010
    Options

Who the hell is Hoku

And Vegeta never beat Goku unless you want to call knocking someone out when their back in turned beating
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited May 2010
    Options
    he beat Goku when he first arrived on Earth.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    he beat Goku when he first arrived on Earth.

Yeah Vegeta won that and Krillin and co had to save him.
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah Vegeta won that and Krillin and co had to save him.

I could've swore Vegeta was getting his ass beat and made that fake moon to turn into a giant ape....that's when he started beating Goku...
  • VulcanRaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    t. webb wrote: »
    I could've swore Vegeta was getting his ass beat and made that fake moon to turn into a giant ape....that's when he started beating Goku...

That's one of his abilities so it was fare.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    As far as skill goes, I give the edge to Goku. I have never found Vegeta to be skillful. Most of the opponents that he beaten he was way stronger than and the ones he was weaker than, he got his ass whupped.

You cant say neither could get the best of each other during their buu fight b/c Goku mind wasn't fully on the fight

I don't see how you can say that they aren't equal in skill. Goku purposely guaged his power so that they would have a fight on equal grounds, and they stalemated. Neither could get the upper hand, so that means they had to be equal in skill. Also, Goku was fully committed to the fight, but when he saw that it wasn't going anywhere, that's when he tried to convince Vegeta to give it up. After Vegeta killed those people, you can't say Goku wasn't fully in that fight. He was going at it full force.

As far as your comments about Vegeta winning when he's stronger than his opponent and losing when he's weaker, that same thing can be said about any character in DBZ. That's how all the fights went. Same thing with Goku. The difference between him and Vegeta is that when he was outclassed, he either had a trump card or help. Against Vegeta early, he had Kaioken and then Krillin and Gohan's help. Against the Ginyu force, he was just flat out stronger than them. Against Freiza he was getting his ass whipped until Piccolo stepped in and gave him the chance to use the Spirit Bomb and then he went SSJ and was flat out stronger than Freiza. The second Vegeta vs Goku fight was one of the rare instances in the series where two people fought on equal ground, and once again neither of them could get the better of the other.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't see how you can say that they aren't equal in skill. Goku purposely guaged his power so that they would have a fight on equal grounds, and they stalemated. Neither could get the upper hand, so that means they had to be equal in skill. Also, Goku was fully committed to the fight, but when he saw that it wasn't going anywhere, that's when he tried to convince Vegeta to give it up. After Vegeta killed those people, you can't say Goku wasn't fully in that fight. He was going at it full force.

As far as your comments about Vegeta winning when he's stronger than his opponent and losing when he's weaker, that same thing can be said about any character in DBZ. That's how all the fights went. Same thing with Goku. The difference between him and Vegeta is that when he was outclassed, he either had a trump card or help. Against Vegeta early, he had Kaioken and then Krillin and Gohan's help. Against the Ginyu force, he was just flat out stronger than them. Against Freiza he was getting his ass whipped until Piccolo stepped in and gave him the chance to use the Spirit Bomb and then he went SSJ and was flat out stronger than Freiza. The second Vegeta vs Goku fight was one of the rare instances in the series where two people fought on equal ground, and once again neither of them could get the better of the other.

Goku didnt try to convince Vegeta to give up the fight b/c it wasnt going anywhere, It was because Majin Buu had already been resurrected. Goku wasn't into the fight the same way Vegeta was into it

As far as Goku having a trump card, the enemies he face also have a trump card as they have stronger forms
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Vegeta lost my respect during the 1st Broly movie when he was actin like a scared ? .

however my favorite character was Gotenks just because of his arrogance.

outta Goku and Vegeta, Vegeta character is better...as far as skill and power imma give that to Goku

Gohan is disapointing since he bacame a family man.

suprised nobody mentioned how Gangster Chi-Chi was...........

last but not least if you watched DBZ abridged yet...YOU NEED TO