The Stupid @ss Vegeta Letting Cell Turn Perfect Thread

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    it shows the Goku gets more breaks than Vegeta... only in DBZ can you die and get stronger while dead...

ok he died but he got stronger by training also....when he was in the fighting competition in the other world he got stronger then
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    i seen some1 say its trunks fault as well, ? how? dude was trying his best to take that ? out b4 he ? 18 but his ? ass father with his; oh i cant beat goku so let me make this fake moon ass, oh frieza makes me sad ass, brolli makes me nervous ass, i need a worthy adversary even though goku and his son stronger than me ass, let me make this ? possess me nh to get stronger ass,let me cry to a ? i said wasnt ? and admit i ll never be ? compared to him ass, (get him) let me use this machine to turn ssj4 cause im 2 weak and i dont wanna be ssj3 cause i look like slash w/long hair ass, ? ? vegeta kept getting in his way.

Preach brother gns. Plus he ? with a ? too. Smh@ Bulma leaving my ? Yamcha while he was getting a ball career popping
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok and who made the spirit bomb? lol dude no matter how you put it ? in dbz wanted to be goku they looked up to him even vegeta admitted he finally realized he couldnt ? with goku like I said goku could've killed frieza but he held back....well that's gohan's fault for not finishing buu off when he had the chance goku did it that's the bottom line and lets not forget goku wasn't even alive in most of that saga anyway they had to wish his ass back as usual but goku>>>>>all

The Earth gave the energy for the spirit bomb, Goku just held it and threw it, they did the hard part. Plus Vegeta still technically never lost to Goku regardless if he was weaker or not. Point is Goku wasn't the strongest Gohan was. And Gohan was going to finish Buu,but Gotenks ? him up.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That just shows how much weaker Vegeta is compared to Goku,

Goku's fighting potential is greater than Vegeta, hence why he achieved all his saiyan levels b4 Vegeta. Gohan's potential is stronger than Goku

and the previous question, Ultimate Gohan is the strongest non-fused character
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Gohan is more powerful because half breed saiyans have more hidden power than purebred saiyans. The only problem is that the half breeds dont have the ? for battle so they dont train as hard.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I remember that coolers revenge movie where vegeta comes in like a bad ass, and you thought he was gonna do something...................

But ends up getting his ass kicked. smh.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok he died but he got stronger by training also....when he was in the fighting competition in the other world he got stronger then

so its bad enough that you die and get stronger while training, but you die and get in a fighting competition? Who did Vegeta fight in those years? Vegeta was training by himself and raising his son at the same time... Vegeta never had the breaks that Goku had
  • vageneral08
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so its bad enough that you die and get stronger while training, but you die and get in a fighting competition? Who did Vegeta fight in those years? Vegeta was training by himself and raising his son at the same time... Vegeta never had the breaks that Goku had

breaks? lol vegeta couldnt even ? with goku when they first fought lol prince of all sayians my ass vegeta was spoiled as a child thinking anything can be given to him that's where he ? up that's why goku is way stronger than vegeta
  • ocelot
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Goku had to die to learn Ke o ken and Spirt Bomb to get just as strong as Vegeta... And he still needed help from everyone to beat him ... at the end of the day, Vegeta>>> Goku
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Goku had to die to learn Ke o ken and Spirt Bomb to get just as strong as Vegeta... And he still needed help from everyone to beat him ... at the end of the day, Vegeta>>> Goku

Vegeta had to turn into the ape to beat Goku
  • DarkRaiden
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Vegeta had to turn into the ape to beat Goku

That's a natural ability, Kaoken and Spirit bomb aren't. they're learned.
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    That's a natural ability, Kaoken and Spirit bomb aren't. they're learned.

not without the moon....vegeta learned that technique too how to transfrom without the real moon
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

.....Goku doesn't cry like a ? when he thinks he's gonna die

Broly and Frieza made Vegeta face wet
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2011
    Options
    .....Goku doesn't cry like a ? when he thinks he's gonna die

Broly and Frieza made Vegeta face wet

Pretty much, Broly had Vegeta shooked...even picollo who was weaker had ? to fight Broly
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Trunks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hands down, best z fighter/character
  • ocelot
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »

had a spark when he started, but now straight garbage

a one hit wonder after Frieza
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »

Gohan%201.jpg

Best Character in DBZ
  • intlhak
    intlhak Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    For the energy thing you forgetting that Goku and Gohan was able to master lvl 1 to the point where it wasn't a energy hog. Level 3 as you can see is not sustainable in the living world as it is in the afterlife. Goku used it and used up his time on earth and when he used it against kid buu it was very draining

Fully Powered Gohan is the strongest saiyan at the end of the buu saga. The only saiyan strong is Vegetto

Only thing Goku have over Gohan is his will to win while Gohan up until being fully powered was never confident in his skills

I disagree. When Goku was fighting Buu he was only trying to stall when he went to level three because he wanted one of the other Z fighters to save the earth. When he came back to life, he was basically fighting kid buu who was alot stronger than super buu. Gohan would not have enough power to win against kid buu as goku did.
  • ocelot
    edited January 2011
    Options
    naw super buu was stronger than kid buu i believe cause super buu had fat buu inside of him while kidd buu was nothing....
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2011
    Options
    intlhak wrote: »
    I disagree. When Goku was fighting Buu he was only trying to stall when he went to level three because he wanted one of the other Z fighters to save the earth. When he came back to life, he was basically fighting kid buu who was alot stronger than super buu. Gohan would not have enough power to win against kid buu as goku did.

Kid buu is the weakest form of buu. Gohan would annihilate kid buu
  • intlhak
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Kid buu is the weakest form of buu. Gohan would annihilate kid buu

Nah Kid Buu was his strongest form because he wasnt dumb down from the absorption of the supreme kai's. The fat buu was his weakest form and kid buu was his strongests (even though when he absorb gohan and gotenk's that may have given him his most power potential).

Watch around the 11 min mark and it states that he was weakend when he absorb Dai Kaio.

http://www.watch-dragonball.com/watch/482-Dragonball_Z_Episode_262.html
  • DarkRaiden
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nah Kid Buu was his strongest form because he wasnt dumb down from the absorption of the supreme kai's. The fat buu was his weakest form and kid buu was his strongests (even though when he absorb gohan and gotenk's that may have given him his most power potential).

Watch around the 11 min mark and it states that he was weakend when he absorb Dai Kaio.

http://www.watch-dragonball.com/watch/482-Dragonball_Z_Episode_262.html

? , look back at the thread I already posted Manga scans that said Super Buu was waaaay stronger than Goku, and Goku stated that he>Kid Buu so guess who/s stronger. Pay attention ? .
  • intlhak
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    ? , look back at the thread I already posted Manga scans that said Super Buu was waaaay stronger than Goku, and Goku stated that he>Kid Buu so guess who/s stronger. Pay attention ? .

? , the links that you posted are irrelavant to the strenth of the characters. The last gauge of strenth Super Buu had when Goku sized him up was with the additional strength of Gohan and Gotenks so he did not know his power level.

They never stated that Kid Buu was weaker than super buu at that time because they did not know about kid buu. On the episode I listed it states that he was weakend by having that fat ? inside him so when he was removed it made him stronger.

A super saiyan three is stronger than ultimate gohan. So if Goku can use that level then his power level is higher than gohan's. Gohan been soft ever since he got with videl, if he kept on training and reach the other level then his potention would definately be alot higher
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? , the links that you posted are irrelavant to the strenth of the characters. The last gauge of strenth Super Buu had when Goku sized him up was with the additional strength of Gohan and Gotenks so he did not know his power level.

They never stated that Kid Buu was weaker than super buu at that time because they did not know about kid buu. On the episode I listed it states that he was weakend by having that fat ? inside him so when he was removed it made him stronger.

A super saiyan three is stronger than ultimate gohan. So if Goku can use that level then his power level is higher than gohan's. Gohan been soft ever since he got with videl, if he kept on training and reach the other level then his potention would definately be alot higher

Lol, u funny. I believe they say that kid buu is the most "dangerous" form b/c he's the ultimate killing machine. We can see this as the first thing he did was blew up the earth then went on a rampage.

Ultimate Gohan is the strongest non-fused saiyan. SSJ3 weakness is Goku cant sustain it for too long while Ultimate Gohan is basically Gohan w/ all his potential unlocked. It been shown many times that Gohan has the potential to be the strongest

Kid buu is not the strongest, Goku was scared to go up against super buu but was mad confident to take on kid buu
  • DarkRaiden
    edited January 2011
    Options

? the scans are after they free GOhan and GOtenks, they are talking about regular Super Buu. And they can sense power levels ? as soon as they sensed Kid Buu they could tell he was weaker. And Gohan was soft since Cell, but Elder Kai raised his power level above everyone elses.