J.Cole isn't That Great Lyrically....

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    DayDay34 wrote: »
    j.cole is just a boring rapping ? . lol at you ? thinking cole is gonna have some kind of jay-z type career. to most he is known as that boring ? who made workout. lol at little white girls singing workout. pop star cole.

you know you're an idiot though right?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well we know who J.Cole is better than without question tho...........

big-sean-i-do-it.jpg
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    j.cole is just a boring rapping ? . lol at you ? thinking cole is gonna have some kind of jay-z type career. to most he is known as that boring ? who made workout. lol at little white girls singing workout. pop star cole.

Sean more pop than Cole tho
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

lol at big sean ? white girls in upstate new york and cole not ? and white girls........actually the lost ones video got over 500,000 views in a day hes also being known for that tooo. I mean you can relate to verse 2 because i know you almost got pregnant a few times. but yeah well see how big sean does when he releases his first solo album maybe he can sell 20K. I mean his compilation album full of sloppy seconds and did 85K so yeah im thinking 20K. I hope he goes back to his mixtape flow though.
  • The 3mcee
    The 3mcee Members Posts: 588
    edited November 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    i must be the only one who think kendrick is boring

I'm sure you are not the only one. everybody has different taste. I will admit i couldn't get over his lisp but once I started listening to what he was talking about i started diggin his music. He does make very melancholy type music but on Section 80 he showed he could mix it up nicely
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    why are ya ? still responding to dayday?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ the dayday/big sean tags
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    why are ya ? still responding to dayday?

his doctor private messaged me and said for me to keep responding to he would stay off suicide watch. ? doctor is paying me $25 an hour
  • The 3mcee
    edited November 2011
    Options
    One of my favorite joints on Section 80 and it shows he can mix it up.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    i dont get how cole is boring
    cole just raps about his life

people too used to listening to exaggerated ?

i got a friend of mine who loves ross & gucci hatin on j.cole
    but singin pacs praises.
    go figure

for me, it was the beats, not cuz they werent trunk rattlers, they were just too plain...

he stepped it up a lot on the album..
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol i spit facts that's all that's why yall stay mad at me. bring reality to these threads.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    i dont get how cole is boring
    cole just raps about his life

people too used to listening to exaggerated ?

i got a friend of mine who loves ross & gucci hatin on j.cole
    but singin pacs praises.
    go figure

day day doesn't have a life so he hates that real j cole ? and lives vicariously through big sean....? was even jealous that some ? that thought of a big sean alias before him.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol i spit facts that's all that's why yall stay mad at me. bring reality to these threads.

here's a fact, j.cole sold more in one week, than big sean in 3 months. lmao at j.cole sellin 330k in a month and big sean only at 196k in 4 months.
  • The 3mcee
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I know I've said this before but you gotta admit if it wasn't for Day Day and all the other Cole hater's his threads wouldn't be as entertaining.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The 3mcee wrote: »
    I know I've said this before but you gotta admit if it wasn't for Day Day and all the other Cole hater's his threads wouldn't be as entertaining.

ur absolutely rite. u need haters.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited November 2011
    Options

The IC is the only place where you can feel important , that ? isnt very becoming....
  • DayDay34
    edited November 2011
    Options
    here's a fact, j.cole sold more in one week, than big sean in 3 months. lmao at j.cole sellin 330k and big sean only at 196k.

lol at you lowering big sean album sales and highering cole's sells. big sean got more hits, 2 more gold singles on the way. 3 plaques. j.cole's album won't even touch gold lol now that's sad.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lmao at J. Cole selling what Big Sean's whole album sold in his first week

jay-z-crazy.jpg?w=450&h=512
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol at you lowering big sean album sales and highering cole's sell. big sean got more hits, 2 more gold singles on the way. 3 plaques. j.cole's album won't even touch gold lol now that's sad.

according to wikipedia, big sean is only at 196k, and j.cole is at 330k. that's kinda embarrasin if u takin into account "the hits" big sean has, and the hits j.cole doesn't have.
  • infamous114
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol at you lowering big sean album sales and highering cole's sells. big sean got more hits, 2 more gold singles on the way. 3 plaques. j.cole's album won't even touch gold lol now that's sad.

J. Cole really has sold 330,000....you keep thinking those generic singles are helping Big Sean in any way.....
  • DayDay34
    edited November 2011
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    The IC is the only place where you can feel important , that ? isnt very becoming....

lol at this pathetic ? . ? you don't even got a car. how you 20+ with no car. broke, subway catching ass ? .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2011
    Options

hol up hol up hol up...how many plaques he got from a song he did without features....and wo dere since when was rap about singles and not for sales from a compete album. Lebron got plaques for teh first 3 quarters but no rings for winning the championship lmao.
  • infamous114
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    hol up hol up hol up...how many plaques he got from a song he did without features....and wo dere since when was rap about singles and not for sales from a compete album. Lebron got plaques for teh first 3 quarters but no rings for winning the championship lmao.

damn bruh lol...........
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

big sean only has ONE gold plaque and that's from the "My Last" single that features Chris Brown, who outshined him on the song.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol at this pathetic ? . ? you don't even got a car. how you 20+ with no car. broke, subway catching ass ? .

Lmao I dont need a car. I live in NYC. Theres all kinds of transportation. I got 2 jobs while you're sitting on the IC talking bout a "business degree" you supposedly have LOL