J.Cole isn't That Great Lyrically....

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damn bruh lol...........

but real ? i want lebron to win a ring and see them white folk in clevland cry and ? but ? need to earn it lol same thing with big sean....when the ? actually doesn't take sloppy seconds and allowing chris brown to sexually assult his song and have roschoe trash be more catchy that his rhymes then ill give the little ? credit. I ? with seans mixtapes. His album is like Now 3.....a bunch of ? singles featuring various artists lmaooo.
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Safe to say..

Big Sean/Fab.... Cole/Common..?

Sean aint seeing Fab at all, and Cole is better than Common (both MY opinions).. so im not comparing on that level, just the type of careers they're gonna have in general.

Cole aint gonne be the next Nas, sorry, he's just not.... and call me crazy but Sean next album will outsell his 1st and Cole's wont... *nodayday34"

Just my intuition.

real ? right here. big sean's next album is gonna take him to another level. big sean said he gonna flex his lyrical ? on it and get more introspective songs on there. add that to his hit record ability and we got something special in the making. j.cole peaked already. big sean has more potential and is only 23 years olds. like forreal what else is this boring ? cole gonna talk about?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    big sean only has ONE gold plaque and that's from the "My Last" single that features Chris Brown, who outshined him on the song.

nah he got 3 one was a donation from chris brown the second was for beating the charges and the 3rd one was from day day with a love letter attatched...............
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i hate to disappoint u dayday, but j.cole's just gettin started. he ain't goin nowhere. ? i'll even say i can see big sean around five years from now.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lmao @ dayday. You ? can't live without that alias
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sean will not have a career similar to fab...

he will not even drop a breathe..
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    DayDay34 wrote: »
    real ? right here. big sean's next album is gonna take him to another level. big sean said he gonna flex his lyrical ? on it and get more introspective songs on there. add that to his hit record ability and we got something special in the making. j.cole peaked already. big sean has more potential and is only 23 years olds. like forreal what else is this boring ? cole gonna talk about?

shaq-bad-beat-face.jpg
    ++++++++++++
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    shaq-bad-beat-face.jpg
    ++++++++++++

Pay that alias no mind. Soul Rattler, I see you ? . You should reveal that alias.
  • DayDay34
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wale, big sean and drake leaders of the new school.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    j.cole, wale, big sean and drake leaders of the new school.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2011
    Options

lmao you a funny ass ? hahaha talking all this ? like big sean actually gunna get lyrical and ? on his second album. ? is like 2 years younger than j cole you act like cole is 40 or some ? . In those 2 years coles first album will be triple what big seans second album sells.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wale, J. Cole and drake leaders of the new school.

You finally see it girl, thats wassup.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wale, big sean and drake leaders of the new school.

lmao at ? being a leader on marvin gaye ? had one verse behind ye's 2.......he after kanye.
  • DayDay34
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lmao at ? being a leader on marvin gaye ? had one verse behind ye's 2.......he after kanye.

lol at paula abdul being the star of workout.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    aye my ? fly free i see you down there how much snow you get down in the 203?
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    For the life of me I can't understand how people can listen to Wale...That ? is beyond trash...His flow is so bad I just block out whatever the ? he be sayin..He wack.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol at paula abdul being the star of workout.

hey cole needs inpiration he just don't need features i mean he had to use your pregnancy for lost ones lmaoooo day day you the reason cole is a success!
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited November 2011
    Options
    aye my ? fly free i see you down there how much snow you get down in the 203?

Lol I live in GA now...Heard they got alot of snow up there though...I was outta the country that day it snowed so I don't know what it was like.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Lol I live in GA now...Heard they got alot of snow up there though...I was outta the country that day it snowed so I don't know what it was like.

oh ? was crazy as ? i go to college up in willimantic and fortunately we have generators in the dorms but nearly every town in hartford country was 99% without power one of my ? had a tree fall or his car and trees were falling through houses and condos. ? was crazy!
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited November 2011
    Options
    oh ? was crazy as ? i go to college up in willimantic and fortunately we have generators in the dorms but nearly every town in hartford country was 99% without power one of my ? had a tree fall or his car and trees were falling through houses and condos. ? was crazy!

Yea I heard it was crazy just by the facebook posts of alot of ? I know, but the crazy ? is that it happened in October smh..It's gon' be a long ass winter..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Yea I heard it was crazy just by the facebook posts of alot of ? I know, but the crazy ? is that it happened in October smh..It's gon' be a long ass winter..

haha yup part of living in new england is expecting random ? like this every year
  • Ier30
    Ier30 Members Posts: 311
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lyrically Kendrick>cole> the rest of the new ? but them two stand out the most lyrically
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    he's not better than kendrick but i'd put him over wale, drake and big sean of course
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cole problem is that he tries to dumb down and be on cruise control lyrically. ? like "Premeditated Murder" amd "We On" show what he's capable of.

"Dollar & A Dream 3" was one line short of being 100% perfect because of that "YOU THINK YOU THE ? BUT YOU CAN'T OUTFART ME" nonsense. That's that cruise control ? I'm talking about.

He's not better than Kendrick Lamar and he damn sure ain't better than Jay Electronica. Better than Wale, Ace Hood, and Meek Mill? Sure. He's damn near not better than Big KRIT either.
  • opiie562
    opiie562 Members Posts: 962 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i felt that he wasn't raw enough on his album.