Options
14567810»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    remember in '06....when Florida beat Ohio State? and Michigan was a top 3 team and all the SEC people said there shouldn't be a rematch of Ohio State and Michigan in the BCS since "michigan already had their chance" and that Florida deserved to be in the game. Michigans only loss was to the #1 team Ohio State. a loss of 3 points. Florida's loss that year was to Auburn.

i still don't have anything against a rematch because the BCS doesn't give a ? . thats not part of the calculations. Its not about who deserves to be there based on all these other factors. Its just about 1 vs 2. thats it. but i do find the double talk funny

Man, as usual, shut the ? up. Florida lost to an 11-2 Auburn, as well as playing that crazy SEC schedule.

Oklahoma St, who i assume you're making the 'third team' in this scenario, lost to 6-5 Iowa State.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SEC Fanbase is the biggest ? in the country... ? them...

well the situation was slightly different then b/c Florida had played alot of tough teams, being in the SEC and all, whereas OKst, Va Tech haven't exactly been consistantly challenged.

but the argument was the same back then "no rematch"
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Man, as usual, shut the ? up. Florida lost to an 11-2 Auburn, as well as playing that crazy SEC schedule.

Oklahoma St, who i assume you're making the 'third team' in this scenario, lost to 6-5 Iowa State.

like i just ? said. the situation was different but the argument was the same
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Man the SEC East absoulute Garbage... so all this talk about SEC being so great every season is false....
  • S2J
    edited November 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    like i just ? said. the situation was different but the argument was the same

Oh you tough now? Foh lil boy, theres sports 24/7 there is a 'argument' for everything...bottom line that situation was different and u knew it before you even posted, but its the gimic, we ? it...
  • S2J
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Man the SEC East absoulute Garbage... so all this talk about SEC being so great every season is false....

Cmon fam...lmao

I have no ties to the SEC whatsoever, but facts are facts...5 straight Natinal titles? #1,2, and 3 teams? Georgia gon be top 5 next year....its disgusting how GOOD the conference is

NFL rookies: Pat Peterson...Cam Newton...AJ Green...Julio Jones...all killin, lmao cmon man

Juts facts, not emotion.
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cmon fam...lmao

I have no ties to the SEC whatsoever, but facts are facts...5 straight Natinal titles? #1,2, and 3 teams? Georgia gon be top 5 next year....its disgusting how GOOD the conference is

Juts facts, not emotion.

Florida, Kentucky, Vanderbilt and Tennesse are all avg to boderline garbage...Ole Miss and Miss State arent good teams either....Auburn talentwise is there but on the field they are an avg 7-5 team prolly should have been 6-6 should have lost to Utah State.

The way these SEC fanboys and media hype them up you think every team has 10 wins... when they have garbage ass teams like every conference...
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Smh @ 'that aint the game i wanna see'

This ? aint Ameican idol

Alabama has earned their right to play in that game.

OSU, OU, Clemson, Stanford, and Oregon ALL....ALL...had the road paved for them after Bama lost... AND THEY BLEW IT

Losses to teams like Iowa State, Texas Tech, NC State, USC....seriously gtfoh

? we was on this year... we only lost to ariz st (ranked top 20 at the time and we werent ranked at all) and stanford (top 5)

other than that i cant make no argument for anybody else. much as i hate to see this rematch nobody else deserves to be in this game
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    As much as I don't like the thought of a rematch, (even though Alabama is the the only team I see competing with LSU) a rematch is the only way the BCS will get fixed.
  • S2J
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Florida, Kentucky, Vanderbilt and Tennesse are all avg to boderline garbage...Ole Miss and Miss State arent good teams either....Auburn talentwise is there but on the field they are an avg 7-5 team prolly should have been 6-6 should have lost to Utah State.

The way these SEC fanboys and media hype them up you think every team has 10 wins... when they have garbage ass teams like every conference...

Man what is u talmbout hype when they WIN the chip???

Nggas is passsin the chip around like a JO...LSU had it...nah Florida here you take it...nah im done wit it Bama you take it...ok lil bro aint dont ? in years, here Auburn...ok LSU back to yall

I mean wtf r u talkin bout media hype, pure mathemtaics would tell you everybody cant have 10 wins, or 9 wins, or even 8 wins.

I advise you not to look at ANY mags next year cuz u might just ? ya self...the preseason top 10 is gon be ugly...LSU, Bama, Georgia, SC, Arkansas...just nasty smh
  • S2J
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    ? we was on this year... we only lost to ariz st (ranked top 20 at the time and we werent ranked at all) and stanford (top 5)

other than that i cant make no argument for anybody else. much as i hate to see this rematch nobody else deserves to be in this game

Oh yea yall sick, had to throw yall in there tho

quiet as kept USC is the only type of program that has the ahtletes to deal w/ the SEC...

Next year yall gon b a problem.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Top to bottom the SEC is overrated. The top is crushing the foundation which is the bottom half of the SEC.

Ole Miss gets blown out by La Tech. And that same team was a missed field goal away from beating Miss State...............again!
    Florida gets handled by Florida State
    Kentucky gets handled by everyone but Tennesee.
    South Carolina, Vanderbilt, and Georgia has very respectable wins but USCe was tanking before the Clemson game.

A better conference this year.......................................The BIG XII!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Top to bottom they are good not great but good. LSU and Bama would run that conference but after that Arky may take a lost here and there. Georgia, USCe and Vanderbilt would definitely take a L!
    Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ole Miss and Miss State would be at the bottom again int he BIG XII. Team for team they are better.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Whos the 3rd best team in College football
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Top to bottom the SEC is overrated. The top is crushing the foundation which is the bottom half of the SEC.

Ole Miss gets blown out by La Tech. And that same team was a missed field goal away from beating Miss State...............again!
    Florida gets handled by Florida State
    Kentucky gets handled by everyone but Tennesee.
    South Carolina, Vanderbilt, and Georgia has very respectable wins but USCe was tanking before the Clemson game.

A better conference this year.......................................The BIG XII!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Top to bottom they are good not great but good. LSU and Bama would run that conference but after that Arky may take a lost here and there. Georgia, USCe and Vanderbilt would definitely take a L!
    Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ole Miss and Miss State would be at the bottom again int he BIG XII. Team for team they are better.

Auburn is good.
    Florida had a bad year
    Miss St good team
    Tennessee lost they starting QB.

Kentucky. Ole miss, and Vandy is the only real bad team

LSU, Bama, Arkansas, S.C, and Georgia can beat any school from every conference.

Miss St went blow for blow with Bama and LSU. Them ? good.

SEC is a way better conference then the Big 12.

SEC bottom teams > Big 12 bottom teams.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    We still debating this put Bama in the Acc Pac 12 Big East Big 12 this season they win it. They a clear cut number 2 and the only squad that give LSU nightmares
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Whos the 3rd best team in College football

Virginia Tech or Oklahoma State
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Auburn is good.
    Florida had a bad year
    Miss St good team
    Tennessee lost they starting QB.

Kentucky. Ole miss, and Vandy is the only real bad team

LSU, Bama, Arkansas, S.C, and Georgia can beat any school from every conference.

Miss St went blow for blow with Bama and LSU. Them ? good.

SEC is a way better conference then the Big 12.

SEC bottom teams > Big 12 bottom teams.

Aubrun is not a good team this year 7-5 and should have lost to Utah State...

Tennessee and Miss State are avg as ? teams and wouldnt win any BCS conference championship... Georgia lost to Boise State... They lose to any of the top teams from the other conferences...
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Aubrun is not a good team this year 7-5 and should have lost to Utah State...

Tennessee and Miss State are avg as ? teams and wouldnt win any BCS conference championship... Georgia lost to Boise State... They lose to any of the top teams from the other conferences...

Uhhhh Auburn is a good team underachieving, that have the same amount of talent that Bama and LSu has go look at who they been bringing in, however they cant coach it up for ? , on some ron zook type ?

Tenn got decimated by injuries that return 19 starters next year aint no way they dont get back to winning

Miss State happens to just been in a tough division...somebody has to lose not everyone gonna win 10 games
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    Uhhhh Auburn is a good team underachieving, that have the same amount of talent that Bama and LSu has go look at who they been bringing in, however they cant coach it up for ? , on some ron zook type ?

Tenn got decimated by injuries that return 19 starters next year aint no way they dont get back to winning

Miss State happens to just been in a tough division...somebody has to lose not everyone gonna win 10 games

They been waiting for Tennesse to get back to winning for several years now they been a mediorce 7 win team for several seasons now... Miss State was never relevant, last season was there best year in who knows how long but they still woulndt win any other BCS conference maybe the Big East but IMO West Virigina is better than them...

Call what u want Auburn is not a good team this year period there record and play on the field this season shows that.... IMO this season Top To Bottom Big 12 is just as good the SEC...
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The top of the SEC > the top of any other conference.

? ... the top 3 SEC teams are better then a combination of any other 3 teams from all conferences.

Every conference has bottom feeders