Virginia Tech or OKSt deserve a shot at LSU

Options

Comments

• goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    So the first game means nothing. LSU winning at Bama.

im not sayin that but how can we justify givin out a split title if Bama wins. if the BCS is a separate entity then no splt champ can happen unless the AP do it but why would they??? if these are inded the top 2 teams and Bama wins regardless of what went on in the regular season they the outright champs.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LSU beat Bama at home.

If they play again this will basically be a home game for LSU. And if that happen LSU wins 23-10

And I don't think they should have play them again.

But if Tech beat clemson they would revenge they one lost they had. And I personally think if Ok st. Wins they should play in the NCG.

And with that said. Bama is the only team that match up against LSU.
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If u watched LSU vs Bama then u know Bama outplayed them juss didn't convert the field goals.
    Who wanna see OK St. that loss to wait for it Iowa St. u kidding me. Iowa St. don't even score against Bama and thats REAL!!!!!!
    VA Tech not all that either fam that being said the 2 Best teams Bama and LSU will have they rematch Jan 9th BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They was favored and lost at HOME.

A lost at home is bad no matter how you look at it.

Bama didn't out play nobody. They never even got into the red zone. LSU at least got into the red zone twice I think.
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I ran this scenary various times. If LSU wins the SECCG (which they will) and Okie St beats OU, then Okie St, still being #2 in the computers will move within 2 thousandths of a point from Bama. They would only need one quarter of the human vote (41 votes). If by some happen stance LSU losses we get the same outcome. If Okie St losses theirs a rematch. If both Okie St and LSU loss theirs a rematch.

I been trying tell ? this for the longest.

And best believe the voters taking that plane crash into affect. Even though I think it wouldn't have mattered
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    lol... negative

not even the best lsu team ever

Braze you my ? but this one of the best teams ever.

And they have have I think 6 soph starting on DFF. both DEs #7 and #1 is soph and I think 6 on OFF and another corner that get mad PT and hes young. Almost they entire team coming back except the QB.

Every RB is a soph and ones a freshmen, 1 freshmen start at WR and the other two is jrs. And they coming back maybe not Ruben. And the o line is mad young.

If we win this year back to back is highly possible
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol... negative

not even the best lsu team ever

Greatest single season not team.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Braze you my ? but this one of the best teams ever.

And they have have I think 6 soph starting on DFF. both DEs #7 and #1 is soph and I think 6 on OFF and another corner that get mad PT and hes young. Almost they entire team coming back except the QB.

Every RB is a soph and ones a freshmen, 1 freshmen start at WR and the other two is jrs. And they coming back maybe not Ruben. And the o line is mad young.

If we win this year back to back is highly possible
    Greatest single season not team.

yall dont even have a clear cut starting QB...

this rank up there as one of if not the best defenses ever, tho. ill give yall that with no hesitation.

but best overall team/season ever?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So yall gonna act like Ok St doesnt have justin blackmon?????
  • smittysmith
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yall dont even have a clear cut starting QB...

this rank up there as one of if not the best defenses ever, tho. ill give yall that with no hesitation.

but best overall team/season ever?

If we win out it would be 9 ranked teams we would have beaten, 4 being ranked in the Top 3 and 3 #2 ranked squads. When has that ever happened? Again, as a whole our 07 squad very well had more talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Im talking about single season achievement. It isn't even close.
  • smittysmith
    edited November 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    So yall gonna act like Ok St doesnt have justin blackmon?????

Morris Claiborne.

That is all.
  • Olorun22
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Morris Claiborne.

That is all.

He isn't better then Prince
  • smittysmith
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He isn't better then Prince

Lol. Mo is ahead of where PP7 was at this time as far as technique and his ball skills are at the very least even. If all 3 were coming out this season Mo would give serious consideration for being taken first.

Technique: Mo>>Prince>PP7
    Athleticism:PP7>>>>>Mo>>Prince
    Sheer Potential: PP7>>>Mo>>Prince
  • Olorun22
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol. Mo is ahead of where PP7 was at this time as far as technique and his ball skills are at the very least even. If all 3 were coming out this season Mo would give serious consideration for being taken first.

Technique: Mo>>Prince>PP7
    Athleticism:PP7>>>>>Mo>>Prince
    Sheer Potential: PP7>>>Mo>>Prince

Naw I Bs tho. I think the cowboys should get him in the draft But Him and Blackmon would be a good match up if ok state make it

What you know about Justin Gilbert???
  • smittysmith
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Naw I Bs tho. I think the cowboys should get him in the draft But Him and Blackmon would be a good match up if ok state make it

What you know about Justin Gilbert???

The only game i watched in detail was the blowout of TT. I'll be paying attention to hime next Saturday though.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    who ever says saying the sec is the best is just opinion is stupid. ? i cant even take you seriously. the sec is the best conference hands down. if lsu win and play ok st. its a blow out. v-tech. im laughin over here. and any other school is just crazy. i loved that alabama/lsu game. might as well be the rematch cause everybody else gone look like pop warner teams. and @mvp- ? you must be trollin cause aint no way in hell usc,oklahoma, or texas would even ? with lsu or the sec as a whole.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    who ever says saying the sec is the best is just opinion is stupid. ? i cant even take you seriously. the sec is the best conference hands down. if lsu win and play ok st. its a blow out. v-tech. im laughin over here. and any other school is just crazy. i loved that alabama/lsu game. might as well be the rematch cause everybody else gone look like pop warner teams. and @mvp- ? you must be trollin cause aint no way in hell usc,oklahoma, or texas would even ? with lsu or the sec as a whole.

? shut yo baby ? having ass up. Disgracing the ville with your simping ass antics. That ? is an OPINION ask any scholar. ? I cant take YOU serious.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol I cant believe ? in here arguing for Okie State... please pick another rep for the NC... Iowa ? State tho??? smfh
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    lol I cant believe ? in here arguing for Okie State... please pick another rep for the NC... Iowa ? State tho??? smfh

Would you rather see Houston?
  • Olorun22
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok states wasn't even up for the Iowa State game. ? in here talkin about its goona be a blow What sec team has blew out a big 12 school the in the ncg?????I don't recall any. People talkin in absolutes look dumb as ? You play the game for a reason you dont play in on paper. If ok state beat Ou that would be 3 teams in the top 20
  • radaman
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Would you rather see Houston?

I'd rather see a team with a better loss than Okie State's. I know a lot of people dont wanna see Bama, I get that, but got damn.... ? maybe even Stanford(but who have they beaten outside of USC?)
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The top ten as a whole suck this year...because if bama doesnt play lsu then what do the other teams have to argue against alabama?

Oklahoma state=Loss to IOWA STATE
    Stanford=Lost to Oregon,s.o.s
    Virginia Tech= They beat who????
    Boise State= Nevermind
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The rematch is GOING TO HAPPEN

Its pretty much a guarantee. ? don't know what they are talkin about.

Just wait... I'm uppin this thread when the NCG is selected. Everybody that knows anything knows the rematch is happening.

OK State is not a better suitor than Bama. Smfh at some of you.
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    The rematch is GOING TO HAPPEN

Its pretty much a guarantee. ? don't know what they are talkin about.

Just wait... I'm uppin this thread when the NCG is selected. Everybody that knows anything knows the rematch is happening.

OK State is not a better suitor than Bama. Smfh at some of you.

lol

You sound very emotional for someone who claims to be impartial. Whoever LSU plays in the NCG; they are winning. So spare us your emotional filled rants and let the voters decide who they want to see.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    lol

You sound very emotional for someone who claims to be impartial. Whoever LSU plays in the NCG; they are winning. So spare us your emotional filled rants and let the voters decide who they want to see.

As a logical college football fan, it's easy for me to see that lsu/bama are the 2 best teams in the country without a doubt. So when ? come and whine like a ? about "There's not enough scoring..." "They already played..." ETC... it's just stupid to me. Enjoy the game or ? .

I want to see the two best teams play each other for all the marbles, regardless of their conference/previous matchup.

While Ok State is pretty ? good, to say Ok St is better than Bama is ludicrous.
  • radaman
    edited November 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    The top ten as a whole suck this year...because if bama doesnt play lsu then what do the other teams have to argue against alabama?

Oklahoma state=Loss to IOWA STATE
    Stanford=Lost to Oregon,s.o.s
    Virginia Tech= They beat who????
    Boise State= Nevermind

nothin more needs to be said... Oklahoma would be ideal but guess what, theyve lost TWICE already.... ? 's clear cut mayne