Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    i want to see this rematch and bama will win

Why didnt they do it the first time around and what makes you so sure they will win if they played again....lsu offesnse isnt as one deminsional as bamas is.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited November 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I've said this before but if Bama wins a close one

I would have no problem seeing them split the title and be Co champions

LSU schedule this year was crazy

Thats why they should win it out-right...that non-conference schedule was a monsta and they went thru everybody
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    Is BAMA any better?
    Once again: HOW MANY .5000 & ABOVE TEAMS HAS BAMA BEATEN COMPARED TO OTHER ONE LOSS TEAMS?
    Yes, I am yelling, because noone of you SEC and BAMA fans can answer this simple question.

I will wait.

Your fight should be with the schedulers. Had Bama played LSU's sxhedule they would have the exact same record they have now.

To the previous comments. This isn't the greatest team ever (as a whole it may not be better than our 07 team) but it most definitely is the single greatest season in the BCS era and it won't be duplicated.
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Bruh... what are you talking about.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

24q935x.jpg

^^^ this is what he meant, Okie State is Number 2 in BCS Computers, all they need to do is to convince Human Voters next week.

? aint rocket science, B!
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    24q935x.jpg

^^^ this is what he meant, Okie State is Number 2 in BCS Computers, all they need to do is to convince Human Voters next week.

? aint rocket science, B!

Ok respect, but as you can see in that same poll ok state isnt even close in the human poll. No voters think they are better than bama.Plus I can pretty much guarantee Ok state wont be #2 in the updated polls.

It's not gonna happen fellas. Even with a 70-3 win over oklahoma.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i wanna see lsu vs houston
  • s0j0urner
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Your fight should be with the schedulers. Had Bama played LSU's sxhedule they would have the exact same record they have now.

To the previous comments. This isn't the greatest team ever (as a whole it may not be better than our 07 team) but it most definitely is the single greatest season in the BCS era and it won't be duplicated.

Nobody can argue this, I respect Les, I have met him before and he is a gentleman, I wish nothing but success for Les and your team.
    And I hope that LSU wins the NCG this year, I know that I will be rooting for an old acquaintance [Miles].
  • smittysmith
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So you think their aren't 41 people that aren't against a rematch? Theirs 41 ? in this thread against it lol!
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited November 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i wanna see lsu vs houston

Lsu would destroy houston's gimmick offense
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So you think their aren't 41 people that aren't against a rematch? Theirs 41 ? in this thread against it lol!

As if 41 people on an internet board represent the tens of millions of college football fans lol.

Even though the human mind is flawed, they aren't voting on "who they want to see" per se for the same reasons some are (Won't be boring, higher scoring etc...)

They are voting on who the best two teams are, and plan on putting them in the NCG. That's the goal of the entire BCS system.

And if you think OK State is a better team then Bama, then it's clear why you wouldnt be a voter.
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Lsu would destroy houston's gimmick offense

sec defenses can't ? with case keenum
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What is said if we get the rematch and LSU wins handily?
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited November 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    sec defenses can't ? with case keenum

Ok cj.....
  • smittysmith
    edited November 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    As if 41 people on an internet board represent the tens of millions of college football fans lol.

Even though the human mind is flawed, they aren't voting on "who they want to see" per se for the same reasons some are (Won't be boring, higher scoring etc...)

They are voting on who the best two teams are, and plan on putting them in the NCG. That's the goal of the entire BCS system.

And if you think OK State is a better team then Bama, then it's clear why you wouldnt be a voter.

Exactly my point. Humans are flawed and they also have their personal agendas. Theirs 41 humans out that will not let a rematch happen.
  • smittysmith
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    What is said if we get the rematch and LSU wins handily?

LSU goes into college football lore as having the greatest season in BCS history and arguably college football history period.

Saban will then have no choice but to take the 100 mil Texas offering lol.
  • s0j0urner
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Exactly my point. Humans are flawed and they also have their personal agendas. Theirs 41 humans out that will not let a rematch happen.

oSu only needs 41 human voters, and like Smitty said 41 is not a big number, I can guarantee you that most if not ALL of the 'West Coast' voters will vote for oSu out of spite [cue: Alabama]. The vote will come down to regions and I outside of Tuscaloosa, Alabama is not that much revered - as a people and as a state.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LSU goes into college football lore as having the greatest season in BCS history and arguably college football history period.

lol... negative

not even the best lsu team ever
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited November 2011
    Options

Lmao....stop it
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Ok cj.....

ok...........
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If u watched LSU vs Bama then u know Bama outplayed them juss didn't convert the field goals.
    Who wanna see OK St. that loss to wait for it Iowa St. u kidding me. Iowa St. don't even score against Bama and thats REAL!!!!!!
    VA Tech not all that either fam that being said the 2 Best teams Bama and LSU will have they rematch Jan 9th BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If u watched LSU vs Bama then u know Bama outplayed them juss didn't convert the field goals.
    Who wanna see OK St. that loss to wait for it Iowa St. u kidding me. Iowa St. don't even score against Bama and thats REAL!!!!!!
    VA Tech not all that either fam that being said the 2 Best teams Bama and LSU will have they rematch Jan 9th BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if bama wins that game, who is national champion?
    Will it be a split title?
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »

nah whoever win get the Ship no best 2/3 here lol
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nah whoever win get the Ship no best 2/3 here lol

So the first game means nothing. LSU winning at Bama.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »

most likely
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    okie st aint got no business in that game, they lost to iowa state and we already got oregon out the way for yall

lsu vs bama pt 2 gon be a ? snooze fest, tho. enjoy this last championship in the SEC.

we gunnin for that ? next year