What are your hip hop new years resolutions?

Options

Comments

• im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Show some evidence of Eminem ever living in a 'Trailor Park'

I showed evidence of the actual house he grew up in so lets see the ? back up there silly claims

First thats NOT the only place he lived. Secondly even if I'm completely wrong about a trailer that still doesn't mean he grew up with nothing but ? and the dude could've lived there 1000 years and it still would not make him black...not even a little bit. As a matter of fact even Eminem knows what the deal is. Hence that black girls song he recorded and the fact he was scared to even SAY ? had to have dre punch in for him.

You people wit this dumb ? about "oh he grew up here he's black" or "oh i'm black cause i grew up in such n such" no fool you're just a white boy that immitates what you like period. You can't tell me this fool wasn't around white folks so black people is all he knows what kinda argument is that? Detroit ain't 100% black I KNOW white folks from detroit.

Oh and my bad I took so long got a new puppy had to walk this lil ? .
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    First thats NOT the only place he lived. Secondly even if I'm completely wrong about a trailer that still doesn't mean he grew up with nothing but ? and the dude could've lived there 1000 years and it still would not make him black...not even a little bit. As a matter of fact even Eminem knows what the deal is. Hence that black girls song he recorded and the fact he was scared to even SAY ? had to have dre punch in for him.

You people wit this dumb ? about "oh he grew up here he's black" or "oh i'm black cause i grew up in such n such" no fool you're just a white boy that immitates what you like period. You can't tell me this fool wasn't around white folks so black people is all he knows what kinda argument is that? Detroit ain't 100% black I KNOW white folks from detroit.

Oh and my bad I took so long got a new puppy had to walk this lil ? .

Like i thought you feeling all stupid now cos you thought he lived in a Trailor lol

What makes you think he never grew up around nothing but blacks when his child hood best friend Deshaun Proof Holton was black, his friends he grew up with from D12 are all black, the neighborhoods he lived in are populated by blacks, and the fact he even at a point lived in the same home as Proof and was taken care of by Proofs mother a black woman

Not to mention he has never had any white friends or been close to anyone white
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When is the last time you saw a child hood picture of Eminem with a white person outside his family?

8 Mile was a semi autobiography not exactly a biography but had some elements of his actual life like Future played the role of Proof in that movie and again in that movie it depicts all his friends being black

When is the last time you saw Eminem dress like most white dudes? for most of his career he dressed typically how most people from his enviroment dress
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    so u study white people son smh. dont no ? do that bonesley. not even hubert brown....... no ? u talkin some ? ? . when bonesley is ur real name not hubert brown lmao...

Smeagal i dont study you people but its kinda obvious when you say things like "you blacks".

No ? at you mentioning my "BONE" in all your posts.
    i can spot you ? black boys a mile away. constantly saying "no-? " and obsessing over the only thing you can be proud of something some of you may have been born with (likely a false stereotype).

<edit>
    maybe instead of being proud of something you may have been born with, wtf have you accomplished? be proud of individual acheivements.
    </edit>

I knew my words would offend you due to your obvious insecurities.

You have no pride to speak of and if you did you would share it with the world instead of hiding behind an alias an acting like a sensitive woman.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Eminem may not be black technically but he may as well be black
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bonsley Harrison aka H Rap and Darcy Collins aka Fazeem known as Dumb & Dumber lol
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When is the last time you saw a child hood picture of Eminem with a white person outside his family?

8 Mile was a semi autobiography not exactly a biography but had some elements of his actual life like Future played the role of Proof in that movie and again in that movie it depicts all his friends being black

When is the last time you saw Eminem dress like most white dudes? for most of his career he dressed typically how most people from his enviroment dress

Thankyou Shadyteam, you do alot to prove that my various theories about Emenim are true.

Your sickening views and lunatic ideals of Black American life provides me with a rare opportunity to say that Marshalls music has a negative effect on the human mind.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bonsley Harrison lol you must be real proud of your goverment name
  • Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited May 2011
    Options
    260 pages, wow, what a buncha idiots
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Eminem may not be black technically but he may as well be black

wtf u mean technically you ? black is a race not a trend based on your stereotypes of what it means to be black

He isnt black because he's poor

he isnt black because he didnt have a dad

he isnt black because he grew up around blacks

smh
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rhymes finest is a racist idiot
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Like i thought you feeling all stupid now cos you thought he lived in a Trailor lol

What makes you think he never grew up around nothing but blacks when his child hood best friend Deshaun Proof Holton was black, his friends he grew up with from D12 are all black, the neighborhoods he lived in are populated by blacks, and the fact he even at a point lived in the same home as Proof and was taken care of by Proofs mother a black woman

Not to mention he has never had any white friends or been close to anyone white

Kim isn't white either? His kid isn't white? His mom isn't white? Just because the friends THAT RAP aren't white doesn't mean he has never been close to a white person lol come the ? on. You're derailing yourself pretty bad right now. ? I got a good friend I grew up knowing in Fairfield he's white too...does that make him black now? or me white? I can't call it.

And fool just because the dude was living in his black friend's momma house for a short period don't make him black either. If anything you know what it made him? Homeless you idiot.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options

Yeah but you spelled it wrong, its BONESLY not Bonsley, Bones is just a nick-name the girls gave me for my snake-meat.

Kushington wrote: »
    Rhymes finest is a racist idiot

Family let me give you some background in case you didnt know:

That alias that you are typing back and forth with is SHADYTEAM a white dude from England that pretends like he's an Indian girl

He is a gaylias-troll that has used over 20 multiple aliases and identities, he has been banned countless times and he still comes back to obsess over Emenim and try to trick posters into believing he is a male.

Use the search function, we almost got him perma-banned but he has a few supporters.

Imma find you a couple links to show you how wacko this guy is.
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

lmao @ him tryna front like that aint his name. ? think he hubert brown............. news flash ? the real hubert brown in federal lockup not on the ic lmao..........
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao @ him tryna front like that aint his name. ? think he hubert brown............. news flash ? the real hubert brown in federal lockup not on the ic lmao..........

5n40w1.jpg

It actually is my name, look it up. Why would I want to hide who i really am???

Putting "Lmao" at the beginning and end of your post just shows that you are trying a little to hard.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?63624-Boycott-all-Shadyteam-Threads-It-is-not-HipHop-its-just-obsessed/page21

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?74622-Today-I-witnessed-the-Effects-of-Music-on-the-Human-brain-%28Very-Disturbing%29/page2
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options

We gotta keep in mind this the same sicko that saves pictures of males buttocks and has sex with minors

This Bonley dude is a sad person
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Fazeem, you ain't black, you mulatto muthafucka.

Fazeem is an Arab he not black at all
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    wtf u mean technically you ? black is a race not a trend based on your stereotypes of what it means to be black

He isnt black because he's poor

he isnt black because he didnt have a dad

he isnt black because he grew up around blacks

smh

He is no different to how a black from his same enviroment, up bringing acts
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We gotta keep in mind this the same sicko that saves pictures of males buttocks and has sex with minors

This Bonley dude is a sad person

That thread exposure was classic...heres a link to it.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?71865-Is-Shadyteam-A-? &p=1381784&viewfull=1

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?74622-Today-I-witnessed-the-Effects-of-Music-on-the-Human-brain-%28Very-Disturbing%29/page2
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yea, he is. He just goin all around talking about he's full black, when he isn't.

Give us a link to the thread were he said that...or a screen-shot, whichever is easier for you.
  • talik23
    edited May 2011
    Options

It actually is my name, look it up. Why would I want to hide who i really am???

Putting "Lmao" at the beginning and end of your post just shows that you are trying a little to hard.

unlike u bonesley im not ? i dont look up other ? lmao, smh @ u disrespecting hubert brown
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yea, he is. He just goin all around talking about he's full black, when he isn't.
    Nah, I was goin by the polls, duke. My fault for making an mistake.

Where was he talking about he was "Full Black", on a poll or in a post??

He always told me he was mixed and he has a family photo album in his profile, so this is the first time I heard about him being full Black.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    unlike u bonesley im not ? i dont look up other ? lmao, smh @ u disrespecting hubert brown

Smeagal you seem very ? for the simple fact that you type like a teenage white-girll with "lmao" in every post.

You have another man in your avi also which could be suspect.
  • talik23
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Smeagal you seem very ? for the simple fact that you type like a teenage white-girll with "lmao" in every post.

You have another man in your avi also which could be suspect.

good try bonesley lmao. u still study white people i see. i stay laughing at clowns like you.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Fazeem, you ain't black, you mulatto muthafucka.
    Fazeem is an Arab he not black at all
    Give us a link to the thread were he said that...or a screen-shot, whichever is easier for you.
    Nah, I was goin by the polls, duke. My fault for making an mistake.
    Where was he talking about he was "Full Black", on a poll or in a post??

He always told me he was mixed and he has a family photo album in his profile, so this is the first time I heard about him being full Black.
    For the Klowns talking Reckless I will list again My Ehtnicities I am Native American, Afrikan with Caucasion on Both sides. I f you want me to go further I am 7 seperate Native American Tribes(not enough of anyone tribe to be given anything mroe then token recognition), Black Creole, Haitian, Southern/Cajun Afrikan American, French, Irish, Italian, and a little Swedish/Norse, welsh and possibly spaniard. I have done my geneology going back 7 generations in order to lear about MY origins and list ethnicities in order of what I have most in my traced Bloodlines to the least.

That said since the 70's when I am categorized by any agency that lists ethnicity they List me as Black/Afrikan American or in the last 5/6 years they have started to used the option of Mixed with 2 or more races. That said I was born and raised in the Central District of Seattle Washington and Have lived in Hoods through out the Puget Sound to LA then over to Rough Raleigh never till I came to the IC did anyone who has ever met me question my level of Blackness. I swear you kats are ignorant and funnystyle as all ? ...