What are your hip hop new years resolutions?

Options

Comments

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh at some of yall in here not knowing who t/s is....cmon
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    RuCcazSkyWaLkin Members Posts: 455
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    This might be the worst thread title ever ever posted in the Reason. Also do people say swaggerless in real life??

all words containing 'swagger' just need to go away. It has so many ? connotations, and so many fuccin ? ? use it. word's for lame fuccs
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    RuCcazSkyWaLkin Members Posts: 455
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    dretox da redneck aint inoccent & he sure as hell aint no VICTIM cuz like i said that racist white redneck aint have no MERCY fa da BLK WOMAN that redneck had da nerve 2 say LAURYN HILL was a ? WORD smh

shut up you fuccin clown
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shut up you fuccin clown

white boy stop quotin me ? !
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    best thread in years
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh at disscussing an artists clothes, hes a GOAT rapper, nothing else matters

this thread is coming off as some hot gossip fashion week magazine ? .
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    ? azz stans even watch what that n_gga wear!

and there it is.

this thread proves how irrelevant your opinion is

most ppl listen to the music and thats where it stops. the ppl with unhealthy expectations of musicians/artists are the ones who feel the music is only half of the reason they like/dislike the artist.
    i.e. stans
  • FOREVER92
    FOREVER92 Members Posts: 455
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The good thing now is he gets a shape up haircut it looks fly back in the day he had a ceaser but he looks better with a shape up and his natural hair color

I know he hasn't worn earrings since 2001 but they used to suit him

wow dude you ?
    but for real i saw his hair cut and that is not a shape up lmao

you are ? retarted i saw one of his video's if thats what you call a shape up in your country then osama shoulda bombed ya
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Soon as a verse starts I eat it at MC’s heart
    what is he thinking? How not to go against me? Smart.
    And its absurd how people hang on every word.
    I’ll probably never get the props I feel I ever deserve

Does Em really not get the props he doesnt deserve?

he says it in the beginning of his 3rd verse
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hell nah, he had a major cult following since 99, multi plat albums, high profile co-signs, etc.
  • _Menace_
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hell nah, he had a major cult following since 99, multi plat albums, high profile co-signs, etc.

That's what i was thinking.

How the ? you drop a weak ass album like relapse and still managed to sell 3 mill?

and he drops recovery in June of 2010 in a time wearing selling alot of records is hard and he is selling over 6mill to date.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gonna get merged
  • _Menace_
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this will probably get locked too
  • Nah Son
    edited May 2011
    Options
    stop calling her dude its shadyteam the eminem hyperstan how can people not see that smh
  • brazilblur
    brazilblur Members Posts: 668
    edited May 2011
    Options
    in before the lock/merge Lol
  • Nah Son
    edited May 2011
    Options
    in before shadyteam...oh and props and sales are not the same thing.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? he care about "props" for? He came, he saw and his devilish ass conquered....
    smh @ this drag queen worrying about "props".....he dominated the billboard charts, but when its all said and done...his catalog is inferior to his counterparts. LMAO! @ this ? painting himself as the victim.
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I agree w/ him. All the record sales in the world don't matter. There's still not going to be a lot of ppl that like him solely because he's white.

and no matter how trashy his music theres still going to be alot of C.A.Cs purchasing his music because he's white
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He's right..no matter how good his music is people will always dismiss him for being white and his other antics..
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    For the Klowns talking Reckless I will list again My Ehtnicities I am Native American, Afrikan with Caucasion on Both sides. I f you want me to go further I am 7 seperate Native American Tribes(not enough of anyone tribe to be given anything mroe then token recognition), Black Creole, Haitian, Southern/Cajun Afrikan American, French, Irish, Italian, and a little Swedish/Norse, welsh and possibly spaniard. I have done my geneology going back 7 generations in order to lear about MY origins and list ethnicities in order of what I have most in my traced Bloodlines to the least.

That said since the 70's when I am categorized by any agency that lists ethnicity they List me as Black/Afrikan American or in the last 5/6 years they have started to used the option of Mixed with 2 or more races. That said I was born and raised in the Central District of Seattle Washington and Have lived in Hoods through out the Puget Sound to LA then over to Rough Raleigh never till I came to the IC did anyone who has ever met me question my level of Blackness. I swear you kats are ignorant and funnystyle as all ? ...
    Brother pay the attention ? no mind they just want your acknowledgement. It is like with any child craving acceptance and attention they will take whatever they can get wether negative or positive and do what they knows will work to illicit it...

That said no small Irony so many weirdos and fakes taking ? to extremes ina Eminem thread...
    You look Arab and Puget Sound is the Suburbs you not hood

LMFAO Ice Cube got Shot at in my Hood, C-Bo got robbed in my hood, The Game got chased out of My Hood. Some lying british ? should not be talking about places they have no inkling of...
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Slim Shady LP = classic
    The Marshall Mathers LP = classic
    The Eminem Show = classic
    Relapse = good Album
    Recovery = future classic
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ...since them racist tapes dropped

I say we ? him dead

cuz we (black people) dont listen to him anyways so, tryna boycott his music is pointless

what do you (black person) think we (black people) should do??
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man if muthafuckas haven't done anything about that super racist power hour mix tape he did way back when then it won't happen. that's what is sad about the ? . hell they'll co-sign a former screw faking like he's a ? dealer by saying it's entertainment. next you'll have a drill sergeant rockin' the mic convincing people to be all they can be in the army.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man if muthafuckas haven't done anything about that super racist power hour mix tape he did way back when then it won't happen. that's what is sad about the ? . hell they'll co-sign a former screw faking like he's a ? dealer by saying it's entertainment. next you'll have a drill sergeant rockin' the mic convincing people to be all they can be in the army.

I wouldn't be so sure of that