What are your hip hop new years resolutions?

Options

Comments

• bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I wouldn't be so sure of that

we can only hope and pray right? he's been in the game for 10+ years and NOBODY has done anything. it's like rappers are scared to battle him or call him out on his ? because of the ones that did. they were "made an example of".

personally i wanna see a fierce-ass femcee rip dat ass up and see how he handles it and i BET he'll call her all kinds of derogatory names. if NOBODY steps up to the plate then there is no hope for the future of the culture.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    say ? that cracka and call it even
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    congrats on the plat thread
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    complain on The IC about it. Oh yea, your getting a platinum thread. Congrats
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? a plat thread, we (black people) need to deal w/ this situation
  • Brian B.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why some of yall actin like ? & house negros?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    give him half ? /? /? etc grandkids
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Turn him into a corny AHH poster who cant make a proper troll thread.
  • Brian B.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

wooooo... hallelujah
  • Brian B.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    ^ lame jab.

u gotta come harder than that

that was a c/s you idiot... duh
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im cool....I ? with Em. Put alot of black dudes in a position to make some legal $$ and eventually bring it back to the hood.

And ole dude's right...yall ? say racist ? all day errday.
  • brazilblur
    brazilblur Members Posts: 668
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Would y'alll sacrifice Gee757 to get rid of the racist KKKlansman once and for all??? Lol
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Black people aren't the ones that elevated him to G.O.A.T. status *Yeezy shrugs*...But he did put Slaughterhouse on a higher platform, i give him some props for that because things were looking bleak for them lol
  • Brian B.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    brazilblur wrote: »
    Would y'alll sacrifice Gee757 to get rid of the racist KKKlansman once and for all??? Lol

thats a joke right?

brother man gee is leadin the charge, why would we (black people) sacrifice him?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    ...since them racist tapes dropped

I say we ? him dead

cuz we (black people) dont listen to him anyways so, tryna boycott his music is pointless

what do you (black person) think we (black people) should do??

damn homie u is gettin BIPOLAR like GAYME lollll....wat brought this CHANGE OF HEART on? i thought we should worry about our own kind y r u worried about WHITEY now watz really good wit this CHANGE OF HEART? lol
    complain on The IC about it. Oh yea, your getting a platinum thread. Congrats

i dont just talk about this on da net i play this cd every chance i get n REAL LIFE 2 warn blkz n da 757 about da REDNECK..

28000ab.jpg

2movwoo.jpg

^ that lyin redneck feminem was 21 not 16 when he made them racist tapez that lyin redneck lied about da blk gf & all that fem made that story up fa da HOUSENIGGAZ 2 fall fa it & alot did & this is all n a NY court wherr that redneck feminem tried 2 HUSH UP & SUE da source fa xposin he was a KLANSMEN & white emerica had a plan 2 take hiphop away from da streetz wit this TOOL(marshall) & it work;d like a CHARM cuz now da racist redneck is da highest sellin artist n hiphop makin BLK PEOPLE & HIPHOP look STUPID!
    ? his daughter
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

lol
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Who cares??? It happen a long time ago, rate him on his talent, not on his personal life.

smh lol@ PERSONAL LIFE...fam feminemz racist tapez is not his personal life that redneck record;d songz/freestylez of himself wit his all WHITE REDNECK rap group b4 them d6 houseniggaz shittin on blk people,,,but fuuk that when therr was a rumor about a BLK WOMAN LAURYN HILL back n 99 about her h8n white people that redneck marshall had da nerve 2 diss her sayin her name was a ? WORD 2 him when n reality he WAS a RACIST WHITE REDNECK wit RACIST TAPEZ dissin BLKZ BLK WOMEN back n 99...& that redneck had no MERCY fa lauryn hill so a FIELDNIGGA like ME has da rite not 2 like that RACIST WHITE REDNECK cuz he really got xposed as a WHITE RACIST that ? aint no RUMOR like LAURYN HILL thatz a FACT!
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all logic and reasonable debates go out the window when people can actually disrespect someones daughter
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all logic and reasonable debates go out the window when people can actually disrespect someones daughter

i hope u felt this way when feminem was dissin benzinoz kidz smh
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im cool....I ? with Em. Put alot of black dudes in a position to make some legal $$ and eventually bring it back to the hood.

And ole dude's right...yall ? say racist ? all day errday.

The thing is Eminem acknowledged he was wrong for recording that Foolish Pride recording he never denied and said countless times how it was wrong for him to record it
    he made a mistake everyone makes mistakes but the key is admitting you were wrong and learning from it
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    i hope u felt this way when feminem was dissin benzinoz kidz smh

But what did Benzino say on his record to Eminem?

That he was gonna ? Eminem's daughter and that she isn't safe

Benzino recorded the first diss to Eminem in 2002 and he was the first to diss his kid

All Eminem said in response was Benzino is using his son for fame since his career never took of and he never could sell records

Did Eminem threaten Benzinos son? did he say his son should die?

Come on Gee that's crazy what you saying
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The thing is Eminem acknowledged he was wrong for recording that Foolish Pride recording he never denied and said countless times how it was wrong for him to record it
    he made a mistake everyone makes mistakes but the key is admitting you were wrong and learning from it

wat dont u get feminem was h8n on a BLK WOMAN fa bein RACIST back n 99 when he was RACIST smh
    But what did Benzino say on his record to Eminem?

That he was gonna ? Eminem's daughter and that she isn't safe

Benzino recorded the first diss to Eminem in 2002 and he was the first to diss his kid

All Eminem said in response was Benzino is using his son for fame since his career never took of and he never could sell records

Did Eminem threaten Benzinos son? did he say his son should die?

Come on Gee that's crazy what you saying

my thang is feminem is not INNOCENT he ACT'D like he want;d WAR wit zno so all is fair n WAR!
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao

gee757 in here embarrassing black people every day

then this old ? ? h-rap comes in and says the same thing, but in legible english

then soloman sand ? fazeem come in and just cosign but with like 10000 more words that dont mean ?

lmao

Eminem Won
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    talk about him all day on the ic?
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao

gee757 in here embarrassing black people every day

then this old ? ? h-rap comes in and says the same thing, but in legible english

then soloman sand ? fazeem come in and just cosign but with like 10000 more words that dont mean ?

lmao

Eminem Won

lol@ this white gurl whoz gaylias is this?
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    wat dont u get feminem was h8n on a BLK WOMAN fa bein RACIST back n 99 when he was RACIST smh

my thang is feminem is not INNOCENT he ACT'D like he want;d WAR wit zno so all is fair n WAR!

How did he act like he wanted a war Benzino dissed him out the blue in November 2002 so he ignored it then Benzino dissed him again and then he replied

It was Benzino that started the beef and made it personal cos again you heard these disses by Benzino and you are aware of what he said about Eminem's daughter i'm sure 1 day you gonna be a father and it would be a horrible for someone to threaten your kid that is not what a man does that is cowardly

You a cool dude definitley but to me it seems like a saving face kinda thing with you being mad at Eminem you feel it makes blacks look soft maybe it seems like a pride kinda thing with which is fair enough but maybe when you older you will move on from it
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You know what saving face is Gee?

'You stepped on my shoes by accident so i gotta shoot you'

But you can't always look at things like that Gee what if you are wrong and Eminem is genuinley sorry for Foolish Pride?