What are your hip hop new years resolutions?

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    good try bonesley lmao. u still study white people i see. i stay laughing at clowns like you.

Did Smeagal just say "good try"??

u study black people but you still over do it and end up sounding like a lame white kid trying to hard.
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

u study black people but you still over do it and end up sounding like a lame white kid trying to hard.

and u came up with from studyin me lmao... what a lame. grown ass man studying another ? . smh @ the disrespect of hubert brown
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Brother pay the attention ? no mind they just want your acknowledgement. It is like with any child craving acceptance and attention they will take whatever they can get wether negative or positive and do what they knows will work to illicit it...

That said no small Irony so many weirdos and fakes taking ? to extremes ina Eminem thread...
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    For the Klowns talking Reckless I will list again My Ehtnicities I am Native American, Afrikan with Caucasion on Both sides. I f you want me to go further I am 7 seperate Native American Tribes(not enough of anyone tribe to be given anything mroe then token recognition), Black Creole, Haitian, Southern/Cajun Afrikan American, French, Irish, Italian, and a little Swedish/Norse, welsh and possibly spaniard. I have done my geneology going back 7 generations in order to lear about MY origins and list ethnicities in order of what I have most in my traced Bloodlines to the least.

That said since the 70's when I am categorized by any agency that lists ethnicity they List me as Black/Afrikan American or in the last 5/6 years they have started to used the option of Mixed with 2 or more races. That said I was born and raised in the Central District of Seattle Washington and Have lived in Hoods through out the Puget Sound to LA then over to Rough Raleigh never till I came to the IC did anyone who has ever met me question my level of Blackness. I swear you kats are ignorant and funnystyle as all ? ...

You look Arab and Puget Sound is the Suburbs you not hood
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ever since he stopped wearing athletic apparel around the Relapse Album he switched it up from the way he used dress from 1999 - 2008 you would always see him in a Sweat Suit, du rag, wife beater etc now his fashion sense is just weak the athletic style clothing suited him all you used to see him wear was Nike, Enyce, Shady LTD etc

Now he dress swagerless bland and boring i understand he more older now but if he gonna wear Jeans like he does now why not wear some fly True Religions and just wear Track Top's like he used to with True Religions or even some fly Levis or G Star and you never ever see him wear belts he could atleast wear a Gucci belt not go over the top with Gucci or anything but just 1 belt wouldn't be bad

And Jesus he stay wearing those silly bent brimmed caps when back in the day he used to wear Fitted cap's he should just wear Fittend cos who the hell wears bent brimmed cap's aside from golfers lol

And he doesn't even sag his pants like he used to
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that dude damn near 40 and white, he got no business wearing a du rag anyway. But really tho, I could give 2 ? what kind of clothes he wear.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The good thing now is he gets a shape up haircut it looks fly back in the day he had a ceaser but he looks better with a shape up and his natural hair color

I know he hasn't worn earrings since 2001 but they used to suit him
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I always wondered what Eminem would look like with braids
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And he could wear some Ralph Lauren too not even the polo shirts but atleast the Track Tops
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The good thing now is he gets a shape up haircut it looks fly back in the day he had a ceaser but he looks better with a shape up and his natural hair color

I know he hasn't worn earrings since 2001 but they used to suit him
    Pause. lol.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol.....this threads for females and ? .......
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I always wondered what Eminem would look like with braids

LMAO.......he would look even more like a ? .......
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that ? ALWAYS dressed like a ? . ? was too rich to be dressin' like that.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that ? ALWAYS dressed like a ? . ? was too rich to be dressin' like that.

The athletic apparel really suited him
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    260d1s8.jpg

..........yawn.
  • midwest_messiah
    midwest_messiah Members Posts: 635 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    SMH I hope you're a female T/S.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    Options
    da real feminem wearz dressez & makeup & blousez & high heelz & wigz like a ? lolll

celebrity_crossdressing_14.jpg
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    SMH I hope you're a female T/S.

yeen kno?.....
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Eminem lost somethin as far as swagger he used to be more arrogant

But lets be fair he lost his closest friend ever Proof, he lost his uncle ronnie, his mother had cancer, he nearly died from drug over dose, his wife tried to commit suicide, he lost his friend Bugz, he got divorced, he been on probation, his drug addiction, his mothers drug addiction, having no father etc

I just don't think Gee and the Eminem haters realize how tough his life has been it's almost been hell you know Marshall is 1 mentally strong motherfuka he a survivor hard as steel but quite worrying Gee has no sympathy or forgivness but it is what it is

Ask yourself would you been able to survive everything Eminem been through in his life? you know ? blesses the strong so i'm glad Marshall is a survivor
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Eminem lost somethin as far as swagger he used to be more arrogant

But lets be fair he lost his closest friend ever Proof, he lost his uncle ronnie, his mother had cancer, he nearly died from drug over dose, his wife tried to commit suicide, he lost his friend Bugz, he got divorced, he been on probation, his drug addiction, his mothers drug addiction, having no father etc

I just don't think Gee and the Eminem haters realize how tough his life has been it's almost been hell you know Marshall is 1 mentally strong motherfuka he a survivor hard as steel but quite worrying Gee has no sympathy or forgivness but it is what it is

Ask yourself would you been able to survive everything Eminem been through in his life? you know ? blesses the strong so i'm glad Marshall is a survivor

lol y should i 4give da racist redneck when he aint wanna 4give da BLK WOMaN(lauryn hill)?
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ykjy9.jpg

Real swag.......
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if people acted bitter over mistakes and no 1 in the world accepted an apology and was willing to move on the world would be a horrible place

i seen people on the IC actually insult Eminem's daughter and that is quite disturbing i just don't see why so much bitterness
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? azz stans even watch what that n_gga wear!
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol y should i 4give da racist redneck when he aint wanna 4give da BLK WOMaN(lauryn hill)?

When has he said he doesn't forgive her or he hater her you read too much into lil things all he said was he heard a rumor in the media what you call gossip about Lauryn Hill he never said he hates or or she a ? he just said there was a rumour about her

1 day you gotta let Foolish Pride go it's the past we talking over 20 years and he has apologized countless time for it as a man he acknowledged he was wrong and outta line and apologized for it
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When has he said he doesn't forgive her or he hater her you read too much into lil things all he said was he heard a rumor in the media what you call gossip about Lauryn Hill he never said he hates or or she a ? he just said there was a rumour about her

1 day you gotta let Foolish Pride go it's the past we talking over 20 years and he has apologized countless time for it as a man he acknowledged he was wrong and outta line and apologized for it

dretox da redneck aint inoccent & he sure as hell aint no VICTIM cuz like i said that racist white redneck aint have no MERCY fa da BLK WOMAN that redneck had da nerve 2 say LAURYN HILL was a ? WORD smh